New Stealable Rare Locations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rinster12

Journeyman
I just hate to see the hard work of people go to waste because you can't figure out a intelligent way to out compete someone.

Nasak

Grandmaster
and BTW i am barely on -- so is my guild, idk about this playing all day or at work shit but its all good man i still got ur back

SidX

Grandmaster
It wasn't just my decision to post these locations up for sale. ...we don't want to sit at a single location waiting for something to spawn.
It isn't fun for us to recall to the same spot over and over and over for days on end.

The rest of the group that participated in finding these locations cannot compete.
Then why did you get into stealable rares?

That's how it works since we all knew from the first night the timers were randomized. You want the goods, you put the time in and make it worth your time. Nothing new here.

The fact that I saw not a single person from any of the people in your crew for the past month at any of the spots shows your team just isn't putting the time in. You can't really ***** and moan because you lost track of the timers and can't find anything now.

Our team got pretty much all of the high end spawns this past week and now you make this post, lol. I mean good luck with the sale, obviously no laws against selling spots. But buyer beware it's gonna be a ***** ever finding a single one of these before we get them unless you have a team collaborating.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Then why did you get into stealable rares?

That's how it works since we all knew from the first night the timers were randomized. You want the goods, you put the time in and make it worth your time. Nothing new here.

The fact that I saw not a single person from any of the people in your crew for the past month at any of the spots shows your team just isn't putting the time in. You can't really ***** and moan because you lost track of the timers and can't find anything now.

Our team got pretty much all of the high end spawns this past week and now you make this post, lol. I mean good luck with the sale, obviously no laws against selling spots. But buyer beware it's gonna be a ***** ever finding a single one of these before we get them unless you have a team collaborating.

Give me a few people and a month or so and I could have timers on every one of those rares, IJS

Keeping rare spots to as few people as possible is the only way IMO

SidX

Grandmaster
Give me a few people and a month or so and I could have timers on every one of those rares, IJS

Keeping rare spots to as few people as possible is the only way IMO
This runebook set would really only be good for dailys really. Since our crew got/is getting almost all of the monthlys someone would have to get incredibly lucky to stumble on one since we learned the spawn windows already. It would probably be at least a year until anyone finds a monthly who isn't already aware of the current timers. And it would still take a team effort.

Countless hours spent from Day 1 of the launch is the only way to have really any success with monthlys unless someone spills the timer beans.

If paying 2mil for a runebook set to get chess pieces and feathers is worth it, feel free!!

Violence

Grandmaster
SidX, on one hand you're saying how it's all randomized and if you put it in time you'll make it worth your while... then immediately follow it up with the impossibility of the task and make this runebook set seem like a poor purchase.

Surely anyone who wants to get into the rares game without the aid of a runebook set is doubly fucked? And will remain fucked until the rares are either slowly leaked out, aren't worth shit or get Trixa-Dumped by the next guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wildtamer

Grandmaster
this dudes tempting me to buy all the location just so i can show how easy it would be to have my whole guild pick a couple different locations each and use a steam script to afk steal the item recall to a safe location to drop off the stealable rare.

this is why rares need to be random locations. biggest load of bullcrap i ever heard, hahahah we got 50 locations that spawn in the exact same place everytime we are soooo good.

and then i would buy a whole set and kill your guild like we already every day. Good Luck

SidX

Grandmaster
SidX, on one hand you're saying how it's all randomized and if you put it in time you'll make it worth your while... then immediately follow it up with the impossibility of the task and make this runebook set seem like a poor purchase.

Surely anyone who wants to get into the rares game without the aid of a runebook set is doubly fucked? And will remain fucked until the rares are either slowly leaked out, aren't worth shit or get Trixa-Dumped by the next guy.
I'm just telling it like it is.. I feel like a lot of people will buy this set and think they can just recall around getting a bunch of shit. Unfortunately it's not like that.. there are a select few hardcore stealable rare hunters who literally track spawn spots multiple times a day for hours, recording spreadsheets, etc. Competing with that is going to be hard. Sure you may get lucky and find one a week or so, but the reality of it is that 99% of the people who would buy this set will find nothing other than a couple dailys unless you seriously dedicate yourself and start tracking what is stolen and when, even if it was stolen by someone else.

I'm all for having more rares hunters, but people need to understand what it really takes to get these rares. In my crew alone we have a few people from all over, so naturally we're on pretty much around the clock in some capacity. And stealables is all we really do on UOF. We're not the only ones.

It's definitely possible to make a shitton of gold from these but it just takes pretty much constant dedication. Bradley and his crew found quite a few of the higher-end ones but this entire post is a sign of how frustrating it is when you lose track of timers.. he pretty much threw in the towel and is now just selling spots instead.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
I'm just telling it like it is.. I feel like a lot of people will buy this set and think they can just recall around getting a bunch of shit. Unfortunately it's not like that.. there are a select few hardcore stealable rare hunters who literally track spawn spots multiple times a day for hours, recording spreadsheets, etc. Competing with that is going to be hard. Sure you may get lucky and find one a week or so, but the reality of it is that 99% of the people who would buy this set will find nothing other than a couple dailys unless you seriously dedicate yourself and start tracking what is stolen and when, even if it was stolen by someone else.

I'm all for having more rares hunters, but people need to understand what it really takes to get these rares. In my crew alone we have a few people from all over, so naturally we're on pretty much around the clock in some capacity. And stealables is all we really do on UOF. We're not the only ones.

It's definitely possible to make a shitton of gold from these but it just takes pretty much constant dedication. Bradley and his crew found quite a few of the higher-end ones but this entire post is a sign of how frustrating it is when you lose track of timers.. he pretty much threw in the towel and is now just selling spots instead.

its easy once u know the timers in general stop acting like u put in a lot of work for a rare that sits in 1 place. with a timer thats no more than a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.