New Stealable Rare Locations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriXa

Grandmaster
O i heared someone screaming my name..
Who can get me a copy of these Locations ?
i would love to check here and there some spots :)

TriXa

Grandmaster
after i lost most of my rares im broke as shit.. i dont even own a million anymore :)
i cant put a million in the Pot. :)

Desi

Grandmaster
Of all the bad ideas, projecting, shit talking and crying on these forums, nothing grinds my gears more than these kids constantly demanding devs 'fix' things to make up for their lack of creativity, skill or knowledge. It's like that 'everyone's a winner' shit, get it the fuck ouuuitttttaaaaa here.

This.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
i just feel like if i find an rda it should respawn in the exact same spot, that way i can just keep recalling in and do the rda over and over and no other guild will ever have a chance of doing it. cuz ill have a perfect timer on that *****, and ill check constantly or leave a script to watch it for me.

oh btw. i did briefly look for rares and found some in the first 48.

one of the most epic ones i found was called cactus sponge!

i didnt even mark the locations, i stole the rares ones, and although i have checked the spots like 2 times in the past few months.

i left them so someone else would have a chance to find them.

TriXa

Grandmaster
i think i was the only one that was camping sometimes for hours and waiting for that rare to spawn without any Script. Just scared enough i could miss it. a yea good old times. And at the End most of the Rares decayed in my House lol.

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
i think i was the only one that was camping sometimes for hours and waiting for that rare to spawn without any Script. Just scared enough i could miss it. a yea good old times. And at the End most of the Rares decayed in my House lol.

Your houses are still up aren't they

TriXa

Grandmaster
na i had a third house. A Storage house where i putted most of the rares in it. The Idea was to Sort all that stuff.

TriXa

Grandmaster
or you mean my main house ? with a few rares infront ? that is still there.. But i mean the trinsic one. That had like 80% of my rares in it.

bradley-

Grandmaster
im down to throw ONE MILLION into a pot if we can just get the books locked down as part of your rune library.

EVERYONE WHO WOULD KICK IN ONE MILLION TO MAKE THESE BOOKS OPEN TO THE COMMUNITY:

LIKE THIS POST

The bigger the pot, the better chances I am able to convince the others to make these locations public (or give copies to people who contributed to the pot, doesn't make a difference to me)!

Status
Not open for further replies.