New Stealable Rare Locations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradley-

Grandmaster
As the title says, I am selling the locations to 55 of the new rare locations! You can offer/bid for 1 spot, multiple spots, or the whole entire set! I don't care.. Hit me up with some offers.

This picture has the names of the new rares that I have locations for. Happy bidding!

ps2le9I.jpg

- I also have the other direction of the small marble table (south) but it is not in the picture.
- The tarot cards are the circle pattern
- The ranger armor are all hanging deco pieces
----- Feel free to ask any questions!

*Edit*
Already getting PMs about a copy of the entire set. Please don't ask me how much I want for the set. Give me something to work with and throw me an offer.

Last edited by a moderator:

SidX

Grandmaster
Good luck to anyone who buys any of these locations, we've had these timers down pat for months ;) Not gonna see much of them spawning :p

Last edited by a moderator:

bradley-

Grandmaster
How much to silence u brad?

Myself and a couple others have decided to sell these rare locations because (from what I am told) you gave them to your other guild. We spent many hours the first few nights looking for these rares and we all had an agreement which you broke. For these rare locations to be kept a secret, myself along with the couple others I referred to would require a bi-weekly stipend of 250k per person who has been screwed over. Yes, some of these locations are from your guild's discoveries as well but the ones I have obtained from your guild are all 4-7 day dailies which account for a small fraction of the total value.

There is easily more than 10m+ gold (probably upwards of 15m...) value if each rare were sold individually from my books. I know that your guild is a tight-knit guild dedicated to stealable rares but the ones you have screwed over have been left with few options: 1) Let your guild continue to get every single rare, 2) Sell the locations so more people have the opportunity, 3) Make the locations and timers public, or 4) Be provided with a bi-weekly stipend to maintain silence and keep these locations secret.

What do I do?

Nasak

Grandmaster
three people came into loop of about 10 others and these three ppl have contributed way more than just 4-7 day dailies - im counting over 20 monthlys alone are these kids and all it takes is a PM for the info when u work together

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
im down to throw ONE MILLION into a pot if we can just get the books locked down as part of your rune library.

EVERYONE WHO WOULD KICK IN ONE MILLION TO MAKE THESE BOOKS OPEN TO THE COMMUNITY:

LIKE THIS POST

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
im down to throw ONE MILLION into a pot if we can just get the books locked down as part of your rune library.

EVERYONE WHO WOULD KICK IN ONE MILLION TO MAKE THESE BOOKS OPEN TO THE COMMUNITY:

LIKE THIS POST

Would def get in on this Karl but I'm MIA from game for a few weeks!
This will make it like back in the day with mad rush at server up time

bradley-

Grandmaster

LIKE THIS POST

I would be okay with this but would have to talk it over with the other players. I'm sure that if enough people were to throw 1m into a pot then I can lock the books down in a house and only allow access to the people who paid.

SidX

Grandmaster
Just so any potential buyers are aware, timers were randomized by JoeB for these new rares so there can be multiple day spans of buffer/differential time between respawns. Even up to a week of randomizer time (i.e. no more "31- day spawns"). It's now more like 27-36 days and it can spawn literally at any time in that window. Nothing is set in stone, so any "timers" made public won't help!

We will continue to run the rares on UOF 4 lyfe!!! @Nasak

EnviousGL

Grandmaster
Just so any potential buyers are aware, timers were randomized by JoeB for these new rares so there can be multiple day spans of buffer/differential time between respawns. Even up to a week of randomizer time (i.e. no more "31- day spawns"). It's now more like 27-36 days and it can spawn literally at any time in that window. Nothing is set in stone, so any "timers" made public won't help!

Did you take a picture I posted in forum pvp meme and make it your avatar?
Cause I definitely posted that image about a month ago. JS

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster

Nah, more people with access means more people to put hidden characters by the rares they want.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
the only reason people have this many locations is due to an exploit, I would advise against trying to profit off a bug rather than reporting it because it's against the rules. :/ much love tho guys

Status
Not open for further replies.