New Stealable Rare Locations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasak

Grandmaster
So funny I never ever asked for a script to steal rares. Just trying to tarnish my name Another thing is nobody cared when I was telling u other people's rares spots. But when u find out I was trading the spots instead of stealing It's I'm a rat. Cry cry cry. Nobody wants to PM me or bring it to me face on fucking teamspeak but go on forums and talk all the shit like u guys are ducking saints. I doubled your rare spot collection. And could double it again. Would have too all good. Like I said let the games begin

DalMichaelLas

Grandmaster
The bigger the pot, the better chances I am able to convince the others to make these locations public (or give copies to people who contributed to the pot, doesn't make a difference to me)!
I really hope this doesnt happen. I hope you guys keep them for yourselves and just sell the rares when you get them/

DalMichaelLas

Grandmaster
The spawns are pretty randomized so the talk of having timers down is inaccurate.

And yes, if someone is in the right place at the right time, and they are smart enough to maintain their advantage, then they should have it.

I fucking hate that lame shit where people think they are entitled to the same info and the same chances at everything everyone else has. How about you put some fucking effort in before you start demanding the devs fuck over everyone who did put effort in.

It's the same attitude 247 had with idocs. "Oh I sat here for 8 hours watching this house I found and then someone comes in at the last second and kills me and I get nothing for all that effort I put in abloooblooobloooo. It's not fair!"

Of all the bad ideas, projecting, shit talking and crying on these forums, nothing grinds my gears more than these kids constantly demanding devs 'fix' things to make up for their lack of creativity, skill or knowledge. It's like that 'everyone's a winner' shit, get it the fuck ouuuitttttaaaaa here.

Nothing pisses me off more than kind person brown nosers who literally never offer anything of substance, only troll forums and reddit, and no one likes because of their general attitude and superiority complex. Any idea or criticism you jump all over like a defensive 12 yo girl. Grow up dude. You really are a bad person This shard and forums would be a much better place without you.

"I fucking hate that lame shit where people think they are entitled to the same info and the same chances at everything everyone else has" so you hate fairness because that is literally the definition of what you just said. You are so smart you know that?

DalMichaelLas

Grandmaster
I had to pay out the ass to get rares locations and exclusivity under the old system. Don't regret it at all. (Hit me up if you want to see my bookcase collection - no, I won't sell you any)

But I do think rares could be designed in a way that is bit more equitable for everyone, but still pays advantage to coordination and hard work. But putting that in practice is gonna be bloody tough, so it is what it is.
DONT BE SO ENTITLED SHEESH

DalMichaelLas

Grandmaster
So funny I never ever asked for a script to steal rares. Just trying to tarnish my name Another thing is nobody cared when I was telling u other people's rares spots. But when u find out I was trading the spots instead of stealing It's I'm a rat. Cry cry cry. Nobody wants to PM me or bring it to me face on fucking teamspeak but go on forums and talk all the shit like u guys are ducking saints. I doubled your rare spot collection. And could double it again. Would have too all good. Like I said let the games begin

Ill buy the locations from you and we will do something insanely griefy. PM me

SidX

Grandmaster
...Another thing is nobody cared when I was telling u other people's rares spots. But when u find out I was trading the spots instead of stealing It's I'm a rat. Cry cry cry. Nobody wants to PM me or bring it to me face on fucking teamspeak but go on forums and talk all the shit like u guys are ducking saints. I doubled your rare spot collection. And could double it again. Would have too all good. Like I said let the games begin
Absolutely. I gotta say, there is a lot of hypocrisy in this thread.. I mean it doesn't take an idiot to know that bradley- and his crew got a bunch of spots I found and wanted to keep private.. The fur blanket, potted cactus, white and black chess pieces, moulding board, just to name a few. Not to mention countless others our crew found. But that's ok, not a problem whatsoever if he's getting those spots. But as soon as some of his get spread, it's a problem.

The first rule of UO is that if you find a secret out that benefits you in a legal, positive way, capitalize on it to the best of your ability BY YOURSELF before sharing it. The moment you share it, it's as good as public knowledge. This goes for rare mobs, tameable locations, stealables, etc.. you don't see me bitching because some monthlys I found were shared. It's UO! Sure it sucks but deal with it.

But it's all good, he's cashing out his 401K.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
I really hope this doesnt happen. I hope you guys keep them for yourselves and just sell the rares when you get them/

Nothing pisses me off more than kind person brown nosers who literally never offer anything of substance, only troll forums and reddit, and no one likes because of their general attitude and superiority complex. Any idea or criticism you jump all over like a defensive 12 yo girl. Grow up dude. You really are a bad person This shard and forums would be a much better place without you.

"I fucking hate that lame shit where people think they are entitled to the same info and the same chances at everything everyone else has" so you hate fairness because that is literally the definition of what you just said. You are so smart you know that?
DONT BE SO ENTITLED SHEESH
Ill buy the locations from you and we will do something insanely griefy. PM me
WOW How dare you be so entitled to want a good market! Fucking kind person
We all know a life wont be included on that list. Or shame

nice 6-post lol you're dumb and mad, gj nerd you really hurt my feelings with your asperger rage tears

also you literally don't understand the meaning of words you use lmbo

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
giphy.gif

ps space is limited

Status
Not open for further replies.