EQMS & Ransom

Status
Not open for further replies.

asics

Grandmaster
Its not candyland here..Uo felucca side.. Btw if the guy paid for the per back..he had to do in guard zone with blessed checks .. How i can be scammed when im paying something back? I must fail something... Im not saying i promote per stealing.. But its not against the rules..

. In this situation op was not so smart probabluly cause not experienced..new player.. Man PM me i will help u with some gold at least tjat help u to get the per back

Salsa

Grandmaster
Its not candyland here..Uo felucca side.. Btw if the guy paid for the per back..he had to do in guard zone with blessed checks .. How i can be scammed when im paying something back? I must fail something... Im not saying i promote per stealing.. But its not against the rules..

. In this situation op was not so smart probabluly cause not experienced..new player.. Man PM me i will help u with some gold at least tjat help u to get the per back

Uh what? I don't think you understand how pet trapping works.

The Gandin

Grandmaster
I don't see the issue. I feel like the OP just wasn't careful about what they were doing. UO is UO. You gotta watch your own ass all the time.

CarpeNoctem

Novice
Sounds like a tamer fail on this one.... PETBALL your PETS people!

You must be new to taming? How did you fail so bad OP?

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
agree shouldve balled the pet..

but seriously, u pay the ransom and they still act like fuckin dickheads...so now what? that guild is a fuckin joke and notorious for polluting the server

Kilike

Grandmaster
I don't see the issue. I feel like the OP just wasn't careful about what they were doing. UO is UO. You gotta watch your own ass all the time.
Typically I'd agree on the matter, as pet trapping is fine in my eyes. However if he paid the ransom and they kept it anyways; that's where the issue is.

To everyone else. I'm sure he knows his mistake now, and might not of known about the ball, or forgot whatever. The issue is HE PAID THE RANSOM, and still got fucked.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Lord Madruk

Novice
I am new to taming, never did it 10 years ago. never had a pet summoning ball. I was always a dexor, now with this shard I wanted to try everything, so I now have legendary crafter, stealthers, t hunter, legendary miner. working on tamer bard now and my talismans. put so much effort in to get the funds to get the meta. after I got the meta it made me want to keep taming as painful as it is. Now with these actions it just makes me want to say fuck it and quit because the griefers are just getting worse.

asics

Grandmaster
******** man. If you agree on a ransom, take the gold and give back the pet...
I am new to taming, never did it 10 years ago. never had a pet summoning ball. I was always a dexor, now with this shard I wanted to try everything, so I now have legendary crafter, stealthers, t hunter, legendary miner. working on tamer bard now and my talismans. put so much effort in to get the funds to get the meta. after I got the meta it made me want to keep taming as painful as it is. Now with these actions it just makes me want to say fuck it and quit because the griefers are just getting worse.

I can hwlp u a little with some gold to take it back man

Darkarna

Grandmaster
A wise man said to me recently, "Biggest mistake allowing a certain guild to join UOforever" and no, it was not $ and yes the guy who said it knows EQMS well from days gone by ;).

*Puts on his body armour of flame protection*

Status
Not open for further replies.