EQMS & Ransom

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
Rofl so much hate for EQMS, I'm sure other guilds have trapped pets before just so happens this newer player didn't have his pet balled.

It's a shitty situation no doubt, but it is an expensive lesson learned. As much as I feel bad for the OP and what he lost how does a newer player afford a meta, relics & then have 500k & a blessed item to pay as a ransom.

Sorry you made a mistake which I am sure won't happen again, but Gluttony has offered to recoup your losses he doesn't have control of every members actions but atleast he is willing to try and help retrieve your loss.

@Salsa not everyone in EQMS is terrible, I even received help from HellOnWheels when I was a brand new player not even in EQMS and he hooked me up with a house and got me started with a few places to hunt and 7x my characters. I don't want to seem like I am pressuring you but hopefully you reconsider leaving you always seemed like a stand up guy and to leave over this which many of us were not apart of seems silly. I don't know how much you play anymore but you would surely be missed mate.

Hopefully it all gets sorted out folks, shitty things happen but you cannot blame an entire guild over the actions of a few.
let me ask you this...what are the odds you see positive threads instead them always being negative..?

sure, maybe not everyone in the guild is a dick...but these stories seem to pop up like 9 times a week, from the same guild.

everybody knows the guy shouldve had his pet balled, the problem is the dickhead move afterwards.

its annoying that "this is a sandbox style game, you can do what you want" is always the excuse said. the freedom is obviously there, but shouldnt be allowed or tolerated. if thats not the case, then the gms wouldnt have returned the other guys ransom when this happened before.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
let me ask you this...what are the odds you see positive threads instead them always being negative..?

sure, maybe not everyone in the guild is a dick...but these stories seem to pop up like 9 times a week, from the same guild.

everybody knows the guy shouldve had his pet balled, the problem is the dickhead move afterwards.

its annoying that "this is a sandbox style game, you can do what you want" is always the excuse said. the freedom is obviously there, but shouldnt be allowed or tolerated. if thats not the case, then the gms wouldnt have returned the other guys ransom when this happened before.

To be honest I don't care about loot or scamming what so ever, I get killed and statted and when I kill people I res them, let them get their loot and even help them retrieve their pets.

Not everyone has the same mentality and even some go further and take things that are not theirs. Not everyone in this game is friendly and if every shady interaction was "not tolerated" you wouldn't get such a thrill/adrenaline rush from a 2d game, I hate to say it but that is how the cookie crumbles and why this 20 year old wizard game is still enjoyed today.

The risk gives the game an extra added value that you can lose your shit at any given time, I didn't say that these actions were frowned upon and me myself would not condone but this is Ultima Online where you need thick skin and a good attitude to keep playing, lesson learned.

Hopefully the OP gets up and tries again, he has had offers of getting re compensated by a few people in this thread and I hope he is back on his feet and playing again but these actions cannot define an entire guild as not everyone was involved.

PS 9 times a week sounds quite exaggerated, Id be impressed if you could find 9 separate cases in the past few months.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
Empathy for the guy losing his pet, paying ransom and then getting stiffed. At the same time, no sympathy as that was a grave mistake. And no empathy or sympathy for people who want to pay 200k to join a semi grief zerg guild. And no harm no foul on that eqms, BY all means, do your thing guys, why UO IS GREAT. But people are judged by the company they keep, so be aware of who you make your bed mates. In my opinion when you mass recruit you are doing yourself a disservice and choosing quantity over quality, it's like shopping at walmart etc. You will get tons of stuff, but its all smoke and mirrors and not built to last.

BEN!

Grandmaster
Empathy for the guy losing his pet, paying ransom and then getting stiffed. At the same time, no sympathy as that was a grave mistake. And no empathy or sympathy for people who want to pay 200k to join a semi grief zerg guild. And no harm no foul on that eqms, BY all means, do your thing guys, why UO IS GREAT. But people are judged by the company they keep, so be aware of who you make your bed mates. In my opinion when you mass recruit you are doing yourself a disservice and choosing quantity over quality, it's like shopping at walmart etc. You will get tons of stuff, but its all smoke and mirrors and not built to last.

we create quality

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
I really have no issue with guilds taking new players under their wings and teaching them, its great and I myself enjoy helping new players. But still hold firm that mass recruitings without ANY knowledge of a person or a referral is only asking for trouble. Just my two cents, I am still new to the shard myself but only wish to see it prosper as UO like many of you has always been my favorite game/social chat room ever.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
Hate to see it circlejerked into oblivion by people who have not gotten a chance to mature enough to realize that 24/7 hardcore grieffing is just a symptom of the anonymity of the internet. I am sure a majority of people here while maybe are still assholes would never dare act online as they do in real life. This is something I myself am working on, and YES UO IS AWESOME BECAUSE YOU CAN BE A DICK, JUST DONT BE THE HIROSHIMA DICK THAT RUINS IT ALL. ;) LOVE FOR YOU ALL., IM KINDA DRUNK!

BEN!

Grandmaster
Don't be naive. You really don't. Eqms has always been quantity over quality. Get your head out of your ass.

Sent from my SM-G900P

uhhh we have no problem shitting on your guild even numbers, you can comment like your a good pvper but we all know you are not

ball don't lie

Bobby123

Grandmaster
uhhh we have no problem shitting on your guild even numbers, you can comment like your a good pvper but we all know you are not

ball don't lie

When will DodgeQMS fight $ even numbers ???????????????

Can we have a stake of lets say 10mil ? If DOdgeQMS wins , i throw in extra 5 mil as bonus !

OOPS WAIT ! ITS DodgeQMS !

lawl !

ok back to topic !

SHame @GluttonySDS FOR SCAMMING @tonkLoD and this @Lord Madruk

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
You can argue whatever you like as it being mass recruiting or not, my thought about quality over quantity still stands.
An example of that would be guildies going over their GM'S head on policies and making the whole guild look like dicks even if its one or two bad apples. Judged by the company you keep, etc etc, cant make that point more clear. And I repeat, not damnations, just observations.

BEN!

Grandmaster
When will DodgeQMS fight $ even numbers ???????????????

Can we have a stake of lets say 10mil ? If DOdgeQMS wins , i throw in extra 5 mil as bonus !

OOPS WAIT ! ITS DodgeQMS !

lawl !

ok back to topic !

SHame @GluttonySDS FOR SCAMMING @tonkLoD and this @Lord Madruk

they're are soooooooooooo many screenshots of you getting trampled in even number fights

like over 100, and you owe us 1mil from the first 10v10 (scammer.)

it is very clear that you are stuck in loser denial

Bobby123

Grandmaster
they're are soooooooooooo many screenshots of you getting trampled in even number fights

like over 100, and you owe us 1mil from the first 10v10 (scammer.)

it is very clear that you are stuck in loser denial

stORYTIME !

typical DodgeQMS way of saying " $ GUILD , WE KNOW YOU WILL BEAT US ! SO DodgeQMS wont fight u "

lawl !

$ wins again !

Status
Not open for further replies.