EQMS & Ransom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Madruk

Novice
EQMS wonders why its reputation is horrible. It started with one asking me to join, so I went to their house and then they rapped me. Taking my new meta ransom. These actions are very low, by any standard. Try to enjoy the game for what it is, then you get taken advantage of and then scammed. These qualities should be punishable, why on earth would you want be such a horrible person and then have a guild of people and encourage such behavior? No pride, honor, or any good qualities of any sort. I truly don't understand why people play a game just to make it less enjoyable by others. So the I paid the ransom which was a Vest of Dedication and 500K. Traded it through the trade window and afterwards the killed me repeatedly... All the while thinking it was hilarious. All I wanted was the Pet back before it turned back into an egg. Now its too late, and all I want is my ransom back. probably won't, but just goes to show this guild's WORD means squat. Don't know why I ever thought about joining this group for their PVE, glad I that I'm not lowering myself. @GluttonySDS

Swayze

Grandmaster
1. Pet trapping is legal for whatever reason
2. Why on earth do you not have your pet ball for your meta?

It sucks, but it is part of the game unfortunately. I am not saying its right, but its owning a meta 101.

Deadpool

Grandmaster
It started with one asking me to join, so I went to their house and then they rapped me.

Like Eminem style or Will Smith style?

tumblr_m607053S4g1ryd8eeo1_250.gif

Young Star

Grandmaster
Well that is kind of what makes UO so great and bad at the same time having a game as open as it is. Fortunately there are plenty of other guilds that dislike them just as much as you that you could join up with to get revenge. Play long enough and there may be a time where you can steal on of their pets. It may never be a meta but you can collect plenty of giant beetles, nightmares, etc.

Salsa

Grandmaster
EQMS wonders why its reputation is horrible. It started with one asking me to join, so I went to their house and then they rapped me. Taking my new meta ransom. These actions are very low, by any standard. Try to enjoy the game for what it is, then you get taken advantage of and then scammed. These qualities should be punishable, why on earth would you want be such a horrible person and then have a guild of people and encourage such behavior? No pride, honor, or any good qualities of any sort. I truly don't understand why people play a game just to make it less enjoyable by others. So the I paid the ransom which was a Vest of Dedication and 500K. Traded it through the trade window and afterwards the killed me repeatedly... All the while thinking it was hilarious. All I wanted was the Pet back before it turned back into an egg. Now its too late, and all I want is my ransom back. probably won't, but just goes to show this guild's WORD means squat. Don't know why I ever thought about joining this group for their PVE, glad I that I'm not lowering myself. @GluttonySDS

As an EQMS member, this is actually kind of fucked up. Glutt usually restores all pets when randsomed, not sure why he didn't here, wasn't there.

My guess is there is something more to the story, but I don't actually know.

AssHat

Grandmaster
its legal stealing lol

Reasons like these people leave, because in real life we all know if you fuck with something of someone's you better hope they dont have a gun.

Kairus

Adept
this is really fucked up if you werent a former $ member or smth,
really intriguing thing too, maybe glutt doesnt even know about this. need more info atm basicly.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Wow, another EQMS related scam this week?? Just goes to show these clowns are holding good to their vow to hurt the server because of stat changes.

Pet trapping might be legal, hell, I have messrembs purdy white pony held hostage as we speak, but offering a trade fee for it then not paying up? It's a scam. Another EQMS scam to be honest. Excessive scamming is against the rules here, bannable. A rule designed to protect this community. I hope it gets enforced over this one, it's not even the first scam Gluttonys done this week..

Kairus

Adept
Wow, another EQMS related scam this week?? Just goes to show these clowns are holding good to their vow to hurt the server because of stat changes.

Pet trapping might be legal, hell, I have messrembs purdy white pony held hostage as we speak, but offering a trade fee for it then not paying up? It's a scam. Another EQMS scam to be honest. Excessive scamming is against the rules here, bannable. A rule designed to protect this community. I hope it gets enforced over this one, it's not even the first scam Gluttonys done this week..

pet trapping was also done via scam, they said they will invite him to guild, then when the guy thought they were friends and went to their house they trapped the pet.

there is 2 scams here actually.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
if its not a EQMS hater making shit up (2 posts?) that being said if its true you really should of given it back if they pay the ransom, i mean ive stolen pets plenty of times you either

A. tell them to get fucked and keep it
B. They pay the random and get it back ( lesson learned)

taking ransom then stealing the pet anyway is kinda low

With all the bitching between $ and EQMS i kinda doubt the story. Sorry OP if this did happen

Bobby123

Grandmaster
if its not a EQMS hater making shit up (2 posts?) that being said if its true you really should of given it back if they pay the ransom, i mean ive stolen pets plenty of times you either

With all the bitching between $ and EQMS i kinda doubt the story. Sorry OP if this did happen

Curious abt something ............

Or let me put it in another perspective , If a $ member have done what @GluttonySDS did , what would the DodgEQMS members say ?

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Curious abt something ............

Or let me put it in another perspective , If a $ member have done what @GluttonySDS did , what would the DodgEQMS members say ?

im not siding with either im saying its suspect. both sides 100% capable of making shit up to dirty the othersides name. neither am i saying stealing the pet is wrong i would of stole his pet aswell and so would you bobby :).

diff is we would of sold it back if we agreed to the ransom

Bobby123

Grandmaster
im not siding with either im saying its suspect. both sides 100% capable of making shit up to dirty the othersides name. neither am i saying stealing the pet is wrong i would of stole his pet aswell and so would you bobby :).

diff is we would of sold it back if we agreed to the ransom

thats my point !

at least now we all know whos the real scumbag !

@GluttonySDS , wats the excuse for scamming again this time ??!?!?!??!

wreckognize

Grandmaster

mmm it's really not that hard to believe, fits right in with the whole ''bring the UO:F community down'' mentality EQMS has been projecting for the last some months now.

Lord Madruk

Novice

I'm Def not a $ member, not a big fan of $ or power. PCH are ok, done champs with them and Greenbud is good in my book. I'm the new Head Crafter of ETC, and LP thunter miner of TBA with my own small guild of friends of LoCo

Desi

Grandmaster
I'm so confused. You brought an unballed meta pet to the EQMS guildhouse? And who did you deal with. Usually Gluttony is a man of his word.

Status
Not open for further replies.