EQMS & Ransom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messremb

Grandmaster
Did glutt know about this? Is there anything he can do?

Not honoring ransoms is bad PR. :(
Sorry for your loss, OP.
glut wont do shit, he will blame it on some new member, or claim that he had some other part of the deal (the he didn't mention until he had the goods.) he is a liar through and through.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
lol...so many #affected members trying to sully my name.

OP -- add me to skype, ill get the situation rectified. Our policy is always to return pets after a ransom has been paid -- there was a mistake in this process last night and the situation will be rectified.

As for us being scammers... comon now, after 3 years of being on UOF, there is one guy who says we are scammer because he paid 200k in kegs to join and then didnt agree upon the terms of joining... sorry bud, no returns.

80223576.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Guwap

Grandmaster
I bet you people that want him to get the pet back are the same people that want to let Syrians through our borders.

At the risk of going extremely off topic, why wouldn't we? Idk where you live, but it takes 1-2 years of thorough background checks for a refugee to be accepted by the U.S.

If you're worried about terrorists sneaking in, they're much more likely to do so through illegal crossing than legal methods.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Rofl so much hate for EQMS, I'm sure other guilds have trapped pets before just so happens this newer player didn't have his pet balled.

It's a shitty situation no doubt, but it is an expensive lesson learned. As much as I feel bad for the OP and what he lost how does a newer player afford a meta, relics & then have 500k & a blessed item to pay as a ransom.

Sorry you made a mistake which I am sure won't happen again, but Gluttony has offered to recoup your losses he doesn't have control of every members actions but atleast he is willing to try and help retrieve your loss.

@Salsa not everyone in EQMS is terrible, I even received help from HellOnWheels when I was a brand new player not even in EQMS and he hooked me up with a house and got me started with a few places to hunt and 7x my characters. I don't want to seem like I am pressuring you but hopefully you reconsider leaving you always seemed like a stand up guy and to leave over this which many of us were not apart of seems silly. I don't know how much you play anymore but you would surely be missed mate.

Hopefully it all gets sorted out folks, shitty things happen but you cannot blame an entire guild over the actions of a few.

Messremb

Grandmaster
It's not so much pet trapping more so ransom was paid and pet was not returned.
this right here!

not the first time it has happened like i said. @nightmare had the same thing, glut said 100k, so he gave him 100k, then glut changed the deal and said now he had to go to the forums and make some post praising EQMS and gluttony. when he said no, glut kept the gold and his nightmare.

Kilike

Grandmaster
this right here!

not the first time it has happened like i said. @nightmare had the same thing, glut said 100k, so he gave him 100k, then glut changed the deal and said now he had to go to the forums and make some post praising EQMS and gluttony. when he said no, glut kept the gold and his nightmare.
Glutts a raging kind person and a scammer. Always has been. Most members who defend him because they don't care, and/or it's not aimed at him.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that it was Glutt in the -50dkp onyxia wipe video.

And before Glutt uses his own copy paste like bobby does. No, no one is affected by you,(minus op is who new)
no one cares about your zerg, you're washed up, you play blues more than reds,
lawl joke guild
Dodgeqms end is near
Ummmm I'm forgetting something I'm sure, it's just really tiresome even dealing with your stupidity anymore.

Sent from my SM-G900P

steve-o

Grandmaster
if they dont give you back the pet or ransom ill give u 500k for free just because i'm a nice guy

dont leave for these f#ggts

fuck eqms

Slice N Dice

Grandmaster
EQMS wonders why its reputation is horrible. It started with one asking me to join, so I went to their house and then they rapped me. Taking my new meta ransom. These actions are very low, by any standard. Try to enjoy the game for what it is, then you get taken advantage of and then scammed. These qualities should be punishable, why on earth would you want be such a horrible person and then have a guild of people and encourage such behavior? No pride, honor, or any good qualities of any sort. I truly don't understand why people play a game just to make it less enjoyable by others. So the I paid the ransom which was a Vest of Dedication and 500K. Traded it through the trade window and afterwards the killed me repeatedly... All the while thinking it was hilarious. All I wanted was the Pet back before it turned back into an egg. Now its too late, and all I want is my ransom back. probably won't, but just goes to show this guild's WORD means squat. Don't know why I ever thought about joining this group for their PVE, glad I that I'm not lowering myself. @GluttonySDS
It started with them asking you to join so you went to their house

It started with them asking you to join so you brought your unballed meta to their house

It started with them asking you to join so your brought your unballed meta to their house and they trapped it

It started with them asking you to join so you went to their house with your unballed meta and they trapped it so you paid them a ransom.

If that happened it sucks. But you did everything wrong

Lithium149

Grandmaster
It's not so much pet trapping more so ransom was paid and pet was not returned.

Like I said in my previous post and not calling you out Swayze my fellow Canadian.

You cannot blame the actions of the few on an entire guild. I am sure other guilds have certain shady characters such as WuWei except he scammed his own friends.

Anyways as Slice N Dice pointed out, not everyone in UO is friendly you can't trust everyone online in a sandbox game where everyone can practically do as they please you should take precautions so these things don't happen, unfortunately the OP had to learn this the hard way.

Status
Not open for further replies.