The meta issue

Bromista

Grandmaster
Denozz: first level 7 - burned out barely plays

Bradley: best pet constant top at all events, flirted with selling just last week

EnviousGl: sitting on mils waiting for a relic, started dex tali in meantime, frustrated waiting for relics for that now

yourdaddy: burned out took long break, recently came back

bksdaduo: got bored backed off playing time threatened long break

Me: sat on gold waiting for relic, got so bored and tired of champs rdas with no drops, sold and went mage talis and poker

Sure to be others that are not forum/irc posters.

Any other fucking stupid comments/questions you condescending little twat?

[emoji90]
Tsavo, the actual first lvl 7 meta owner got burnt out and barely even logs in to refresh anymore.

TriXa wasn't far behind him. Did some traveling and also burnout factor. I almost never see him.

I'm a tamer whore and I'm still 750k from stage 7 and still need QS + Molten. Don't care though, my dragon is a beast and I am in this for the long haul. Biding my time :)

But I'm not scared to take my meta into dangerous situations. I rarely ball my dragon. I have lost an easy 500k exp + to deaths by RDA bosses, paragons, and champ/dungeon bosses. Fuck it. Can't own a meta and be too afraid to use it.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Tsavo, the actual first lvl 7 meta owner got burnt out and barely even logs in to refresh anymore.

TriXa wasn't far behind him. Did some traveling and also burnout factor. I almost never see him.

I'm a tamer whore and I'm still 750k from stage 7 and still need QS + Molten. Don't care though, my dragon is a beast and I am in this for the long haul. Biding my time :)

But I'm not scared to take my meta into dangerous situations. I rarely ball my dragon. I have lost an easy 500k exp + to deaths by RDA bosses, paragons, and champ/dungeon bosses. Fuck it. Can't own a meta and be too afraid to use it.

Who cares about EXP, especially at stage 6, where you WANT to lose EXP, but the skills man... The skills.

Wrexx

Grandmaster
Once you pet hits level 6 it is always cheaper to ball him out than let him die. a pet charge costs between 13-15k. 1 Magery SS and 1 Poisoning SS cost over 50k.

You will start to see inflation as more powerful meta pets hit the scene. They kill faster than ever before and it allows for more gold to be created faster into the economy.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
But what if you don't buy SS and say fuck it?

Nothing cheaper than that.

I say fuck it to poisoning now that I have the nox relic, even tho it's at a low level, at some point it'll be more efficient than even poisoning at 132453956028696.0 % but I still pay for resist and magery and just that costs a toooon because it's % based skill loss :(

Resist is such an important spell, even with provo.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I have been hoarding SS but I'm not really sure why as it doesn't seem to make much difference at all. Just a waste of coin, all the important skills retrain quickly.

I do have 20 poison SS or so I am sitting on, but you absolutely and I mean absolutely have no reason to use them unless you are sub 100 poisoning.

If you eat poison SS above 100 skill I want some of what you are smoking.

Lexington

Grandmaster
Once you pet hits level 6 it is always cheaper to ball him out than let him die. a pet charge costs between 13-15k. 1 Magery SS and 1 Poisoning SS cost over 50k.

You will start to see inflation as more powerful meta pets hit the scene. They kill faster than ever before and it allows for more gold to be created faster into the economy.

Unfortunately that's when we see the nerfs hit the game.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
I have been hoarding SS but I'm not really sure why as it doesn't seem to make much difference at all. Just a waste of coin, all the important skills retrain quickly.

I do have 20 poison SS or so I am sitting on, but you absolutely and I mean absolutely have no reason to use them unless you are sub 100 poisoning.

If you eat poison SS above 100 skill I want some of what you are smoking.

Correct me if I'm wrong but poisonning past GM doesn't affect on-hit poison (low stages metas, death beetles) but DO affect the magery skill. Doesn't it?

Bromista

Grandmaster
Correct me if I'm wrong but poisonning past GM doesn't affect on-hit poison (low stages metas, death beetles) but DO affect the magery skill. Doesn't it?
Poisoning skill only ever effects casting. Even if 0 poisoning skill it will still apply DP/lethal when metas and death beetles poison on hit.

And poisoning above 100, whether 100.1 or 140 will still be the same as 100.0

TraJik

Grandmaster
I'm pretty sure everyone whos in this thread is 'ready' for end-game content...

I'm sure in your mind you are "ready" for end-game content however if you cannot afford 6 million, then you are not at the endgame stage of UO. You have year 1 UO money and expect to have end-game content. Hence established players that have worked their asses off are end game and people that just want to farm a little to get rewarded huge will not be end game. Makes sense to me. You wan't end game PvE, kill a shit ton of PvE

EnviousGL

Grandmaster
I'm sure in your mind you are "ready" for end-game content however if you cannot afford 6 million, then you are not at the endgame stage of UO. You have year 1 UO money and expect to have end-game content. Hence established players that have worked their asses off are end game and people that just want to farm a little to get rewarded huge will not be end game. Makes sense to me. You wan't end game PvE, kill a shit ton of PvE

You're a "moron".

Joey Golden

Expert
Denozz: first level 7 - burned out barely plays

Bradley: best pet constant top at all events, flirted with selling just last week

EnviousGl: sitting on mils waiting for a relic, started dex tali in meantime, frustrated waiting for relics for that now

yourdaddy: burned out took long break, recently came back

bksdaduo: got bored backed off playing time threatened long break

Me: sat on gold waiting for relic, got so bored and tired of champs rdas with no drops, sold and went mage talis and poker

Sure to be others that are not forum/irc posters.

Any other fucking stupid comments/questions you condescending little twat?

[emoji90]

Yes again which of these people has quit? as you haven't listed any, you dumb twat..

bradley I think more then anything wanted to see how much his pet COULD fetch, I dont think it will actually sell..

everyone else you named or mentioned according to you has " given up the grind or taken a break" but none of this is actual facts without any proof to back it up. just your claims.. which is bogus.

Guwap

Grandmaster
@VFingerDiscount My bro just got 120 tame, meta pet gonna have 6th birthday soon, and we're selling a QUICKSILVERRRR relic. Can we be relevant too?

@Complainers - Relic droprate is fine. They're sold so few and far between that it gives already rich tamers more time to farm up the next mil or so they need for price fluctuations. I've done about 200 or so RDAs...maybe more...and only seen one QS, and I didn't even get it in my pack.

Meta pets don't require relics to be worth using. Relics are a luxury, and their price should reflect that.

TraJik

Grandmaster
I personally just spent 5.5 Mil on a Molten Relic and still owe 500k. I have no problem having dropped that 6 mill because like ODB said, it is a bonus for your Meta pet that is not required for it to own. I think it's brilliant they are expensive as crap. I spent 5.5 mill and went in the hole 500k for a Molten and I have NO PROBLEM with it. I'm not bitching about paying 6 mill because it is a luxury i'm willing to pay for to have on my already stacked pet. My level 5 meta is stronger than my 7x WW in terms of tanking abilities pre-relic. I plan on farming an additional 12 mill to get my next 2 relics, plus 10 mill to get my 120 taming. That is going to take me a lot of playing UO but it will give me a goal in a game that is 17 years old when i've done everything else.
6 mill for pixels to FS Torch all mobs close to target and do 6 damage! Heck yes! I'd do it again tomorrow. Please don't change it Shane!