The meta issue

TraJik

Grandmaster
You said you still owed 500k of the 6 mil. Therefore, you couldn't afford the six mil. But you're calling out another guy that is sitting on double that waiting for the right time to buy like you know anything about anyone....

I didn't Have to go into the hole, I just didn't want to rob my vendors, start logging on other chars, and wasting my time which is worth more than 500k and the person I bought it from agreed.
So I guess your problem is that you've accumulated the gold, it makes you feel good about yourself so you are afraid to spend it? That is pretty pathetic and I now see why you are trying to talk shit to a dude on a game you've never met. You have some issues...... You can afford the high prices but you are crying because they are too high.. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH. What a joke.

TraJik your not ready for end game content! You saved and spent your money on something that I'm afraid to do the same on because when I say balance, all the poor people wont clamor that I have XX million gold.

The dude has allegedly 12 mill gold and wont spend half of the gold on something that he obviously wants real bad! This means you have some type of attachment to your UO Gold... LOL.... HAHAHAHAH. I farm to spend it, not make a bunch of people i'd ***** slap jealous that I have more of it then they do. You obviously have some socio issues lol

Last edited by a moderator:

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
I didn't Have to go into the hole, I just didn't want to rob my vendors, start logging on other chars, and wasting my time which is worth more than 500k and the person I bought it from agreed.
So I guess your problem is that you've accumulated the gold, it makes you feel good about yourself so you are afraid to spend it? That is pretty pathetic and I now see why you are trying to talk shit to a dude on a game you've never met. You have some issues...... You can afford the high prices but you are crying because they are too high.. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH. What a joke.

TraJik your not ready for end game content! You saved and spent your money on something that I'm afraid to do the same on because when I say balance, all the poor people wont clamor that I have XX million gold.

The dude has allegedly 12 mill gold and wont spend half of the gold on something that he obviously wants real bad! This means you have some type of attachment to your UO Gold... LOL.... HAHAHAHAH. I farm to spend it, not make a bunch of people i'd ***** slap jealous that I have more of it then they do. You obviously have some socio issues lol
How long have you been off your meds?

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Again, nobody said relics should be handed easily. I just think we crossed the line of accessibility. 10 mils for a QS relic is insaaaaaaaaaane. I have one, it's by FAR the best relic, but it's insane, still.

There is no logic in having things noone can afford.

People can afford relics 1 by 1, noone can afford a completed pet.

And to whoever brain dead said if people can't afford a 6 mils relics isn't ready for end game I'll just answer that most of the rich players are often times short of gold because they keep buying things. But they make it back pretty fast. And spend it again.

My meta pet is worth 21 millions at cost, not counting the EXP, and yet I have 500k in my bank.

Not saying that I am rich, I don't think I am. I may be worth 30 mils. Rich people are worth 100+.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
The only way an item could exist that no one could afford would be an item on the gold sink vendor. Items are only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. A completed meta pet may be worth more than anyone can afford but unfortunately it's value may actually be less than the sum of its parts if that is what the market dictates.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
The only way an item could exist that no one could afford would be an item on the gold sink vendor. Items are only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. A completed meta pet may be worth more than anyone can afford but unfortunately it's value may actually be less than the sum of its parts if that is what the market dictates.

That is the issue IMO.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
That is the issue IMO.
Unfortunately it is not an issue. Would be great if there was a market for completed meta but right now there isn't. Down the road when there are more relics and more metas the time spent leveling night gain some value but as of now those selling completed pets have to accept what people are willing to pay.