SOLD Prime Keep For Sale (Grass) SOLD

UoTrader

Master
Actually you are wrong.

To be honest UoTrader said 6m buyout. So he just did the 6m to not deal with this exact b.s. You should be selling it to him for 6m. Yeah, yeah, don't give me some get everything you can crap. You set a price, someone is paying that price. Suck it up and sell it for what you said. Do you want to have this screw with your trustworthiness for 100k? Just sell it to him for 6m and be done with it, and glad you got that much, considering no one was bidding on it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Selling a Brand New Keep!
  • This is in a perfectly secluded location.
  • No blocking houses around.
  • Val Mining Veins
  • Minoc is closest town
  • Peninsula Location
  • Water and Mountains on either side (Fishing and Mining!)
  • No spawn except for reapers higher up on the peninsula, GREAT for resist!
  • Max Lockdowns and Secures
  • Room for 2 side by side 18 by 18 and 18 by 17's
Bidding continues as the hold of 6 mil and B/O of 7mil was not met. This auction will continue until Friday or until one of those is met.

As well I have always followed through on all my auctions and purchases. Please ask around before trying to make me look bad. I already PM'ed the 6 mil bidder that I don't know who this guy is and why he bid 100k more all of a sudden. So it's all good :) I look out for my buyers and sellers.

Livid

Expert
Thought it said buyout was 6m in the last post not reserve. But yeah, you're still lucky to hit 6 regardless. So hopefully it actually sells. Or continues to be the longest auction of all time that no one cares about.

UoTrader

Master
Thought it said buyout was 6m in the last post not reserve. But yeah, you're still lucky to hit 6 regardless. So hopefully it actually sells. Or continues to be the longest auction of all time that no one cares about.

Hehe it could happen :) In which case this will become a large vendor mall like Silly's Castle.

Livid

Expert
I'd love it to be a vendor location. I own a keep nearby and could just run to it. No vendors up in that area to check out always gotta go somewhere lol.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
i need to sell some shit before i can bid, cuz i had to get them boots -=/ if u cant extend 24-48 hours i understand....

UoTrader

Master
i need to sell some shit before i can bid, cuz i had to get them boots -=/ if u cant extend 24-48 hours i understand....

Yeah I said I would end it tonight. So if you bid you would have to pay within 24 hours if the highest bidder otherwise it defaults to last bidder.

UoTrader

Master
Heading to bed soon, 3 hours left till this auction is officially closed for good. Thank god lol. Good luck to the final bids!

UoTrader

Master
I'll take it for 6m.

Congratulations to JDCalve for your winning bid. Was a fun ride. Please contact me to setup a time for the trade. The 100k 3 post bidder never contacted me via PM when I tried to see if he was legit.

Trolls lose in my auctions FYI.

So once again congrats to you @jdcalve you are the owner of a brand new Keep. I have a super ridiculous busy day tomorrow so we will have to work out a time that works for us both to do the transfer.

Thank you to the 2000 people who viewed this thread :p

I wanted to thank my mother as well, just cause.

UoTrader

Master
Thanks for telling me prior..... We even had an open pm conversation. You sir are a terrible trader but thanks for the bullshit pm"s.

Moving on.

Well this will def be the longest bidding session I am going to make this easy for everyone.

Whoever can pay 6 mil wins. Setting that at instant buyout.

UoTrader

Master
Updated info:
We are going to make this REALLY simple now(since some people seem to not understand auctions):
the first person to HAVE 6 million or the equivalent in trades gets the keep immediately. No more bidding, fake bids, bullshit bids, just buy it or don't. End of games.

I will be running this until Jan 1st, if it hasn't sold by then I will be making a vendor store out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

UoTrader

Master
Just a few people who don't understand how to bid. It's all good. If someone wants it they will buy it :)

Last edited by a moderator: