SOLD Prime Keep For Sale (Grass) SOLD

UoTrader

Master
Yeah I feel ya lot of people flaking. If it doesn't sell I'll probably just turn it back into a duel house situation and make our guild town with vendors etc.

But hey the longer it goes the more chance those that needed to come up with money have to make it.

colead88

Grandmaster
If you wait until the expansion, more people flooding the server will increase demand for houses. Real estate market is about to get pretty expensive depending mostly on the number of new players. I'd hold onto it until a later date if you can :)

UoTrader

Master
If you wait until the expansion, more people flooding the server will increase demand for houses. Real estate market is about to get pretty expensive depending mostly on the number of new players. I'd hold onto it until a later date if you can :)
Yeah I am in no rush :) thx.

pokerface

Novice
I think I've seen this thread all week. Hope it sells! (mostly because I just want it to go away).

Good luck! If I had the gold, I'd bid myself! Steal at that price.

TriXa

Grandmaster
The Reason is the Price is just to High. Thats why its not Sold so far. You can buy nice 18 x 18 Plot's and have more creativ Customizing. A keep is Static not much you can do . But thats only my two cents.