SOLD Prime Keep For Sale (Grass) SOLD

UoTrader

Master
Bidding continues as the hold of 6 mil and B/O of 7mil was not met. This auction will continue until Friday or until one of those is met.

jdcalve

Master
I'm considering the 6m price. Would have to sell quite a few things though.

One of which is a nicely located tower that is full and would be a hassle to move my crap.

UoTrader

Master
I'm considering the 6m price. Would have to sell quite a few things though.

One of which is a nicely located tower that is full and would be a hassle to move my crap.

Yeah I feel ya moving is the pain, I've moved more times than I like in this game haha. But in the end those pixels only look cooler in a bigger place lol

tr1age

Master
Yes Sir. And it leaks from the roof....

LOLOL

Looking forward to seeing who gets this, I am the house above, always fun to have new neighbors. The guys below the little pass are really cool, had a few drinks in their pad before.

UoTrader

Master
Remember this was extended til Friday. I have had a few offers in PM but none that were really worth it. I do accept donation coin trades but make sure you keep up with the latest valuation of them please. They sell for about 165-170k now that the price has been lowered on the site for Holidays.

UoTrader

Master
You mark them prior to placing. Pretty Standard with a keep actually. The back specifically. Dunno why you want it though... can't lock down or get into keep from there.

UoTrader

Master
Good Morning UO Forever! Hit me up if interested before I decorate the whole thing and have to take it all down again lol

Nihilism

Grandmaster
You mark them prior to placing. Pretty Standard with a keep actually. The back specifically. Dunno why you want it though... can't lock down or get into keep from there.

Fairly sure you can do it post now too. Just use the Cellar to walk through walls, pop in there and mark.