SOLD Prime Keep For Sale (Grass) SOLD

limlight

Grandmaster
Nice keep. As for valued of castles. I would not sell mine for under 15 MIL. So 11 mil deems low. Mine is on grass next to a mountain by wrong though so maybe its above average.

dennozz

Grandmaster
I say that the avg price for keep should be half of the cost of castle. Then the thing that increase or decrease that price is the location, spawn, etc. I got a keep that i was thinking sell for like 5mill on grass peaceful location.

tonkLoD

Grandmaster
his OP says they would did u count it out or something? and side note xiled u think my keep is WTFAWESOME?

Livid

Expert
I know there was side by side customs here. Can't say 100% they were both 18x18 though they looked like it.

Kiki

Grandmaster
For anyone that asked, I have sold 4 keeps in the past 2 months ranging from 4 mil to 6.5 mil. One was in a location much like this, but closer to Brit.

The price is sitting where it should be IMO and could easily go higher and still be of value. With the cellar addon, keeps and castles are a nice prospect now.

UoTrader

Master
This auction will end MONDAY at 11:59PM PST as a reminder to all interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

UoTrader

Master
When does this end? I want to make a 6 mil bid but Id need a day to sell alot of things that I wouldnt want to sell unless I won.

This ends tomorrow at 11:59PM PST. As well I give the buyer 1 day from purchase to come up with funds.

Last edited by a moderator:

UoTrader

Master
About 10 hours left to get your bid in.

I am going to set a B/O at this point @ 7mil with a reserve of 6mil.
(before you get all up in arms, this is not Ebay. And no keep has sold for a long time specially not one with a location like this and the room for 2 side by side 18 by 18 and 18 by 17s so there is a little bit of wiggle room on figuring out prices.)