SOLD Prime Keep For Sale (Grass) SOLD

UoTrader

Master
Tomorrow is the deadline for this. Otherwise I suppose I will relist it. But not right away prolly try it out as a vendor house for a bit.

UoTrader

Master
Just counted it out and if you bought the house behind this keep there is a very high chance you could place a castle. I am not 100% positive but that is a good selling point.

jdcalve

Master
Just counted it out and if you bought the house behind this keep there is a very high chance you could place a castle. I am not 100% positive but that is a good selling point.

You do realize there's water/mountain in the way.

Not even sure how there were dual 18x plots.

* The blockage is on the back right corner.

Last edited by a moderator:

Belge

Grandmaster
Im removing my bid. Very sorry but these damn xmas boots came out and I've been boozing.. worst timing :( sorry

UMA

jdcalve

Master
So this has been up for a week and 3hrs before end someone with 3 posts shows up to outbid by 100k?

That's amusing.

Livid

Expert
To be honest UoTrader said 6m buyout. So he just did the 6m to not deal with this exact b.s. You should be selling it to him for 6m. Yeah, yeah, don't give me some get everything you can crap. You set a price, someone is paying that price. Suck it up and sell it for what you said. Do you want to have this screw with your trustworthiness for 100k? Just sell it to him for 6m and be done with it, and glad you got that much, considering no one was bidding on it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk