SOLD Prime Keep For Sale (Grass) SOLD

UoTrader

Master
Selling a Brand New Keep!
  • This is in a perfectly secluded location.
  • No blocking houses around.
  • Val Mining Veins
  • Minoc is closest town
  • Peninsula Location
  • Water and Mountains on either side (Fishing and Mining!)
  • No spawn except for reapers higher up on the peninsula, GREAT for resist!
  • Max Lockdowns and Secures
  • Room for 2 side by side 18 by 18 and 18 by 17's
Bidding continues as the hold of 6 mil and B/O of 7mil was not met. This auction will continue until Friday or until one of those is met.

We are going to make this REALLY simple now: teh first person to HAVE 6 million or the equivalent in trades gets the keep immediately. No more bidding, fake bids, bullshit bids, just buy it or don't. End of games.

I will be running this until Jan 1st, if it hasn't sold by then I will be making a vendor store out of it.

Can be reached via IRC: UOTrader or VIA PM here.

Bids end Monday the 16th

View attachment 217

View attachment 213

Back
View attachment 215
Left side
View attachment 216
Right Side
View attachment 214

Last edited by a moderator:

Karakus

Novice
Was just there like 3 days ago.. They weren't IDOC afaik. The whole Castle Black town is gone I guess?

Sadface. Those were some pretty good designs.

Asan_Drakus

Grandmaster
The 'market' on keeps and castles really just depends on who is selling it and what they ask for it.

Castles for instance.. people always value them at like 15+ mill, yet one has never sold for that, so the value is just their imagination. The 'market value' hasn't risen on keeps or castles recently.. if anything it has lowered because most people who can afford one, already have one.

The 'market value' of a keep/castle is driven by two things, what the seller is asking, and what the buyer is paying. Personally I have yet to see a castle sell for over 11 mill, the only people that think they are worth 15+, are the people who have one.. lol..

Having said all that, this keep will be a good indication of what they are REALLY worth. Because this is about as solid of a keep location available. It is in a good location without being a WTFAWESOME location, so it will be a good indicator of what a solid, average keep should go for. Swamp/ice keeps should be priced under what this goes for, as well as crappy green keeps in the middle of a bunch of other houses etc... but badass WTFAWESOME keeps will be priced above it.

Cool keep you got here, good luck with the auction and I'm sure you will get a fair price!

UoTrader

Master
The 'market' on keeps and castles really just depends on who is selling it and what they ask for it.

Castles for instance.. people always value them at like 15+ mill, yet one has never sold for that, so the value is just their imagination. The 'market value' hasn't risen on keeps or castles recently.. if anything it has lowered because most people who can afford one, already have one.

The 'market value' of a keep/castle is driven by two things, what the seller is asking, and what the buyer is paying. Personally I have yet to see a castle sell for over 11 mill, the only people that think they are worth 15+, are the people who have one.. lol..

Having said all that, this keep will be a good indication of what they are REALLY worth. Because this is about as solid of a keep location available. It is in a good location without being a WTFAWESOME location, so it will be a good indicator of what a solid, average keep should go for. Swamp/ice keeps should be priced under what this goes for, as well as crappy green keeps in the middle of a bunch of other houses etc... but badass WTFAWESOME keeps will be priced above it.

Cool keep you got here, good luck with the auction and I'm sure you will get a fair price!

Thank you. I also think value is very dependent on the value of gold. For instance donation coins valuation to gold is a good indicator of price increases or drops. An 18 by 18 that used to be 500k would be 800k in today's donation coin to gold conversion rate which is essentially the "gold standard market value" on this server. :)

UoTrader

Master
Considering the location this might be a great place to setup a vendor Keep to compliment Silly's Castle mall.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nihilism

Grandmaster
Thing with castles selling, those that have them generally don't need anything else. So they don't sell.
And for those that CAN buy them, prob already have one of their own already.