So some things don't change...

Status
Not open for further replies.

girana

Grandmaster
to you griefing is griefing . if you are not a tamer you provo and ev mobs. a blue comes along and mass dispells, you lose all of your summons.
and yes, it is a problem.

what about 25 reds camping idocs ? thats griefing too lets make idocs trammel zone

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
Getting PKd is one thing -- killing people's pets because there is no penalty past 2 minutes is completely different, especially when people care about pets way more than they do their own lives.
Gotta be someway to keep the huntards, errrm I mean lamers, errrm i mean tamers in check, especially since those of us who started this server in beta were promised by shane over and over that the pvp on this shard was nvr gonna turn into the shit tamer pvp that it did.....

Kilike

Grandmaster
Gotta be someway to keep the huntards, errrm I mean lamers, errrm i mean tamers in check, especially since those of us who started this server in beta were promised by shane over and over that the pvp on this shard was nvr gonna turn into the shit tamer pvp that it did.....
@Cinder you realize he's saying griefing pets is a good thing right?
I do agree you should be able to recall out if your pet is attacked and it attacks back,WITHOUT you saying all kill, or all guard me, as it's stronger still.

Also revert the stupid murder count changes. They never made any sense. There's plenty of times killing a blue is needed and isn't griefing.

Example. Blues show up to your champ spawn. Of course you should take them out.
Sent from my SM-G900P

Afro Man

Grandmaster
what about 25 reds camping idocs ? thats griefing too lets make idocs trammel zone
dont care about us

make pets counts ?
np

$ find ways to handle it i bet all our guilds will suffer way more as we
tumblr_m4vimppo7B1qj3ir1.gif

eppy

Grandmaster
I am almost positive that the vast majority of tamer pvp isn't asked for or desired by the tamer.....

Kilike

Grandmaster
I am almost positive that the vast majority of tamer pvp isn't asked for or desired by the tamer.....
And I'm positive. You're wrong. At least in the way you worded it. Not to mention, as there is no trammel, no one cares if the tamer desires to pvp, or asked for it. It's expected, and if they absolutely don't ever want to be forced to fight or flee, then they picked the wrong server. It's that simple. Something a vast majority of players and apparently staff have forgotten.

The whole pull of a server like this, is it's Fel only. Risk vs reward, and yes even "grief". Which we seem to include into everything now.

This game doesn't hold your hand, and isn't meant to. Let's stop pretending it should just to keep the former hello kitty adventure players around.

Oh and obviously he's talking about the tamers who do go out and actively pvp.
Sent from my SM-G900P

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
With how important peoples pets are I never understood why you dont get counts for killing someones pets. Simple fix -- if you killed a mare, dragon, or above you get a count for the pet.

This is one of the last bastions of blue griefing on UOF and it really doesnt jive with such a PVE heavy userbase here. You want to grief on UOF? Be prepared to go red and face the consequences behind it.

Kilike

Grandmaster
I was only pointing out that I have never been attacked by a red tamer. In nearly 3 years...
I'll give you that. However that doesn't really mean that tamers being huge in pvp isn't a thing either.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Dig'em

Grandmaster
With how important peoples pets are I never understood why you dont get counts for killing someones pets. Simple fix -- if you killed a mare, dragon, or above you get a count for the pet.

This is one of the last bastions of blue griefing on UOF and it really doesnt jive with such a PVE heavy userbase here. You want to grief on UOF? Be prepared to go red and face the consequences behind it.
Best post you ever made

Dig'em

Grandmaster
Reds aren't greifing, they're red, and you know as soon as you see them they're here to kill you, you shit $ just attack pets to avoid murder counts and stay blue. If you wanna pk be a red, they're called murderers for a reason. I am 100% for counts from pets # PETSLIVESMATTER

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Reds aren't greifing, they're red, and you know as soon as you see them they're here to kill you, you shit $ just attack pets to avoid murder counts and stay blue. If you wanna pk be a red, they're called murderers for a reason. I am 100% for counts from pets # PETSLIVESMATTER

i have a suggestion too !

With your logic , i propose everytime someone enters into an RDA , u get a murder count !

Kilike

Grandmaster
Here's a rebuttal, wanna murder those in an RDA? Bring a red
Again. Stupid idea. As stated previously. Just like at a champ spawn. If blues try to come in and get the rewards. There's times you just have to flag on them. Sometimes this means enough to go red, and work the counts off, and sometimes it means taking just enough to defend your spawn.

This stupid idea along with the murder count recall change are two of the dumbest, most tram ideas I've seen posted and put in place.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Dig'em

Grandmaster
Again. Stupid idea. As stated previously. Just like at a champ spawn. If blues try to come in and get the rewards. There's times you just have to flag on them. Sometimes this means enough to go red, and work the counts off, and sometimes it means taking just enough to defend your spawn.

This stupid idea along with the murder count recall change are two of the dumbest, most tram ideas I've seen posted and put in place.

Sent from my SM-G900P
But they don't flag on us, they flag on your pets. So your post don't make much sense

Bobby123

Grandmaster

Sent from my SM-G900P

This guy knows what hes talking abt .

Thumbs up !

The non-recall idea is one of the worst thing to be implemented . It hurts the random solo blue more than anyone else .

And if my guess is right , it was DodgeQMS idea which benefitted them the most obviously !

Status
Not open for further replies.