So some things don't change...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilike

Grandmaster
This guy knows what hes talking abt .

Thumbs up !

The non-recall idea is one of the worst thing to be implemented . It hurts the random solo blue more than anyone else .

And if my guess is right , it was DodgeQMS idea which benefitted them the most obviously !
Really you guys got to stop liking my ideas. People will start thinking I like $.

But you're absolutely right. Glutt pushed harder for that change than anyone, and it's not hard to see why

Sent from my SM-G900P

Kilike

Grandmaster
But they don't flag on us, they flag on your pets. So your post don't make much sense
This thread is getting sillier the more you post in it. No real other way to put that.

In case any tamers have forgotten the change to pet commands. All guard me is broken as it was prior to the change, so long as you're not the one flagging. Meaning: if they flag, and you all guard me. Your pets still move faster, and react faster in general. Spells included.

Now assuming you don't all guard, or all kill or (because of a dumb eqms wanted change) have a murder count, then yes you SHOULD be able to recall. If this is the main problem (giving non of the the following didn't happen) then yes it should be fixed so that you can recall.

right back at you. no colors? no big lettrers?
Why? Just why? Everyone bitches and moans when he does it, and then you point it out when he doesn't? WHY!

Sent from my SM-G900P

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
i have a suggestion too !

With your logic , i propose everytime someone enters into an RDA , u get a murder count !
You're still talking about RDA's even after your ***** ass got banned for cheating in them? You have no right to make any sort of comment period about anything tbh, cheater!

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Hi @Cinder,

I guess next time i will just tell my guildies to pk u first then kill your pet !

All problems solved !

Hope there are no hard feelings !

$ guild loves TBA and especially you ! You seemed like a extremely fine lady ( a rare catch on the server ) ! Just a videogame after all !

cheers ! Have a nice day !

@steve-o why do you support this ---^ ??????????

Bromista

Grandmaster
For once, I agree with Glutt.

And $ people commenting, are really showing why people call you trash of the server. You want to grief but remain blue? No.
You consider yourselves great pvpers but need to kill blue players farming and then not even attack them but attack their pets?

So your play style, that's how you have fun...whatever. So be it but there should be some consequences.
Mommy just called you the trash of the server.

Take heed!

We have people on this server that contribute literally nothing to building the server. They grief, build their own bank accounts, and crap talk all day in the forums. It literally only serves to push people away from this server. Speaking as someone who actually enjoys having others to play this game with, these incessant virulent attitudes needs to be addressed. If making pets give counts partially does this then I am all for it.

We have people on this server that contribute literally nothing to building the server. They grief, build their own bank accounts, and crap talk all day in the forums. It literally only serves to push people away from this server. Speaking as someone who actually enjoys having others to play this game with, these incessant virulent attitudes needs to be addressed. If making pets give counts partially does this then I am all for it.

^

P.s. @Kilike you're an alright dude...but you are on the wrong side of this.

You do bring up some good points though. I know you are avidly anti-EQMS and they are fairly hypocritical/self-serving especially in this thread but I think you are going against them so far that you are getting into $ sympathizer territory.

It's a tricky subject for sure but no one can argue that there is not plenty of room for improvement regarding flagging, counting, and just general penalties/consequences for playing UO like a nutsack.

I don't care to get into specifics but things cannot continue such as they are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
It's a tricky subject for sure but no one can argue that there is not plenty of room for improvement regarding flagging, counting, and just general penalties/consequences for playing UO like a nutsack.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
cause i love kililng pets and im a bastard sob

i'll not kill pets to newbe in unknown guilds but anyone else must suffer, enslaving pets is a crime!

due to this remark , I will not be saying thank you to @girana for helping my guildie with a client problem >.<

have a lovely day , you $illy $hitter pet haters :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

dramacydal27

Neophyte
lol, I get it you were killed, your pet etc. However you do realize there are pks on this server right? You take a risk taking you and youre pet out to make money or anything else. If nobody is able to lose anythign the game loses its meaning. The true meaning this game had sinc e1997. If you are interested in just RPING I know of plenty of other crappy, shiny, ugly looking games you can blow 15 dollars a month on. This game is based around thieves, PKS, and blues and people willing to turn on you just for the sake of killing you or looting your house.

Are you afraid of ghosts? So you still think that we should just CHANGE the WHOLE GAME because you died? LOL

Why don't you ask for a rule change so you can leave if you have a pet or something more reasonable. Trammel doesn't exist on this server. That is all sir.

JackPalance

Master
lol, I get it you were killed, your pet etc. However you do realize there are pks on this server right? You take a risk taking you and youre pet out to make money or anything else. If nobody is able to lose anythign the game loses its meaning. The true meaning this game had sinc e1997. If you are interested in just RPING I know of plenty of other crappy, shiny, ugly looking games you can blow 15 dollars a month on. This game is based around thieves, PKS, and blues and people willing to turn on you just for the sake of killing you or looting your house.

Are you afraid of ghosts? So you still think that we should just CHANGE the WHOLE GAME because you died? LOL

Why don't you ask for a rule change so you can leave if you have a pet or something more reasonable. Trammel doesn't exist on this server. That is all sir.

Did you even read any of these posts?

Winstonian

Grandmaster
A blue who kills a blue's pet should remain gray to that account for an extended period of time.

Griefing blues is clearly part of the game. The only recourse should be giving that blue an opportunity to right the wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.