PLEASE do not punish all reds.

Do all reds need to be punished?

• Make the red penalty stronger to hurt the non zerging pks.

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Find a solution to combat the EQMS zerg.

Votes: 41 71.9%

• Total voters

Deadpool

Grandmaster
no one wants to be killed after working their ass off.

That's like saying, "No one wants to be fired after working their ass off." Yeah, no shit, still is going to happen as it's apart of the fabric of life just as killing people is apart of the fabric of a Felucca UO server.

That's like saying, "No one wants to be fired after working their ass off." Yeah, no shit, still is going to happen as it's apart of the fabric of life just as killing people is apart of the fabric of a Felucca UO server.
No its not like saying that. UOF is not real life. Get a job and you would know that.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
So I should go to trammel because I think reds should get theirs heads cut no matter where they are?

The area right outside of brit is designed to promote PVP -- reds go there looking for a fight and blues go there looking for a fight. Why does this bother you? Dont go there unless you want to PVP.

The area right outside of brit is designed to promote PVP -- reds go there looking for a fight and blues go there looking for a fight. Why does this bother you? Dont go there unless you want to PVP.
Who said anything about PVP?! I like PVP, I like reds...But if we cant cut your head, then you shouldn't be able to loot . Consequences...you are missing the point...

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Who said anything about PVP?! I like PVP, I like reds...But if we cant cut your head, then you shouldn't be able to loot . Consequences...you are missing the point...

That area is the one PVP hotspot on the server where people go when they are actively looking for PVP... its an area for consensual PVP, why punish reds there when they come willing to engage in consensual PVP.

As for consequences, can you not loot reds that die in the no cut the same way reds can loot blues that die in the no cut?

drasked

Grandmaster

Weird comparison, since you are fully able to loot the reds you kill.

That area is the one PVP hotspot on the server where people go when they are actively looking for PVP... its an area for consensual PVP, why punish reds there when they come willing to engage in consensual PVP.

As for consequences, can you not loot reds that die in the no cut the same way reds can loot blues that die in the no cut?
See thats the problem with you eqms people. You think PVP means gating 15 of your goons in and ganking everyone in your path.

MZ3K

Grandmaster
Dickheadedness after PKing is the biggest problem.
Dry looting, spin-dancing, pet-killing, res-killing, and lawl-newbing are some examples of that.

I have no problem getting ganked by OooOOo, ORKS, or Trin-Guard because they're never dickheads about it. They loot only gold and sometimes weapons and they res and heal afterward.

The same can't be said of EQMS, despite what its leaders say.
I suspect that that's because their loose recruitment policies, and their numbers, make it difficult for their leaders to do anything to change how their members behave overall.