PLEASE do not punish all reds.

Do all reds need to be punished?

• Make the red penalty stronger to hurt the non zerging pks.

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Find a solution to combat the EQMS zerg.

Votes: 41 71.9%

• Total voters

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Pretty much this -- Shane even offered a custom house inside of brit city for any guild who steps up and starts organizing an anti-PK force... between werkt/trin alliance/PRGE/all the other people who hate EQMS you guys outnumber us 10:1 -- is it our fault you refuse to organize to try to stop us? No.

Did Shane ever give out that Brit House to any anti-pk Guild,does anyone know?

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
Did Shane ever give out that Brit House to any anti-pk Guild,does anyone know?

I don't believe its been given out. Hopefully the guild house goes to a real anti-pk guild that focuses on PvP.

Currently there's only one guild that's angling for the guild house. Werkt suddenly claims that they are anti-pk after months of complaining about being unable to fight against EQMS. Its an obvious ploy to get a cool guild house by a guild that has never focused on anything besides PvM. If they actually got the guild house it would be the same result as giving the Orcs the big orc village. It would be yet another example of a guild receiving a great gift from staff and completely reneging on their end of the bargain.

I'm no fortune teller but one can reasonably assume that this is a farce. The biggest group of tamers that has never shown an interest in anything in game that didn't drop a relic is probably not going to suddenly switch their focus to PvP. The guild house should go to real PvP'ers that are actually going to fight reds at each and every opportunity. Hopefully the bar is set higher than a tongue in cheek recruitment thread with a few memes.

Abomination

Apprentice
I don't believe its been given out. Hopefully the guild house goes to a real anti-pk guild that focuses on PvP.

Currently there's only one guild that's angling for the guild house. Werkt suddenly claims that they are anti-pk after months of complaining about being unable to fight against EQMS. Its an obvious ploy to get a cool guild house by a guild that has never focused on anything besides PvM. If they actually got the guild house it would be the same result as giving the Orcs the big orc village. It would be yet another example of a guild receiving a great gift from staff and completely reneging on their end of the bargain.

I'm no fortune teller but one can reasonably assume that this is a farce. The biggest group of tamers that has never shown an interest in anything in game that didn't drop a relic is probably not going to suddenly switch their focus to PvP. The guild house should go to real PvP'ers that are actually going to fight reds at each and every opportunity. Hopefully the bar is set higher than a tongue in cheek recruitment thread with a few memes.
they cant make a no life ainti pk zerg over night. there not EQMS :>

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
they cant make a no life ainti pk zerg over night. there not EQMS :>

They're not going to make one at all because they've never had an interest in anything that didn't drop a relic. Having been in LORE I know that the members have ZERO interest in PvP. This biggest tamer PvM guild is suddenly going to focus on PvP? What a sham. Clearly Werkt is hoping to scam staff by pretending to be an anti-pk guild until they get the guild house and then go back to farming.

I'd fucking love to see a real anti-pk guild make a name for themselves on this shard. I don't want to see such a grand incentive like the no cut guild house given to a bunch of phonies. It should go to PvP'ers who show real dedication to anti-pking and make it their primary focus. Werkt is not going to live up to such a standard or even come close.

Like I said, I'm no fortune teller but it doesn't take Benedict Cumberbatch putting on his Sherlock cap to figure this one out.

Abomination

Apprentice
They're not going to make one at all because they've never had an interest in anything that didn't drop a relic. Having been in LORE I know that the members have ZERO interest in PvP. This biggest tamer PvM guild is suddenly going to focus on PvP? What a sham. Clearly Werkt is hoping to scam staff by pretending to be an anti-pk guild until they get the guild house and then go back to farming.

I'd fucking love to see a real anti-pk guild make a name for themselves on this shard. I don't want to see such a grand incentive like the no cut guild house given to a bunch of phonies. It should go to PvP'ers who show real dedication to anti-pking and make it their primary focus. Werkt is not going to live up to such a standard or even come close.

Like I said, I'm no fortune teller but it doesn't take Benedict Cumberbatch putting on his Sherlock cap to figure this one out.
Stfu with your uneducated rants, angry child.

Halfgrin

Master
Please do not punish all reds on this server because EQMS is ZERGing you have had the same red system that has worked for 4 years. If anything this new system is going to push out more players rather than combat eqms zerg. something needs to be dont about them not the server as a whole. eqms barley dies any way and when they do that have 12 players to grab the head. so getting the head is even harder. please come up with a better solution.

We red dogs hunting those fools off this server, they shakin and cheatin still, but won't be too long....