PLEASE do not punish all reds.

Do all reds need to be punished?

• Make the red penalty stronger to hurt the non zerging pks.

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Find a solution to combat the EQMS zerg.

Votes: 41 71.9%

• Total voters

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
Does anyone think it's odd that the 'PvP hot-spot' is located immediately adjacent to the town with duel pits?

And does anyone understand that PvP is not exclusive to PK'ing?

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
Now that we've established that PK'ing isn't the only form of PvP we can expand on that to ask the question how will punishing murderers kill PvP.

Garillo

Master
Better yet, if we drove the reds away with punishment how would the economy fare after removing the resource check?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
The current punishment is red-trammel compared to classic UO rules.

Set red skill gain to OSI 1997 standards and give a 20% perma stat-loss, and we'd have the kind of punishment as was intended.

Baby Blue

Master
Pretty ridiculous. There's just one red guild left on uof and yet you act like pks are huge problem. I thought UOF was the biggest uo freeshard?

Keep in mind that pks can be killed/attacked pretty much everywhere. They can't call guards in guard zones and pay as much as 35000gp if they die or wait like several days till they can play again. Why UOG didn't need stat loss at all? I'm not a pk myself but why you dont just add trammel?

Baby Blue

Master
The current punishment is red-trammel compared to classic UO rules.

Set red skill gain to OSI 1997 standards and give a 20% perma stat-loss, and we'd have the kind of punishment as was intended.
Do you realize it's 2016? We've seen many successful uo freeshards after those OSI days. Some of those freeshards lasted for like 5-10 years. UOF has nothing to do with 1997 OSI standards.

Last edited by a moderator:

Baby Blue

Master
You're defending red-trammel, by calling everyone else trammel?

lol
Because I don't see red-trammel even though I'm not a pk myself. I see a lot of trammy bitches crying for nothing. I hope your tears won't kill the shard.

if you wanna fight against pks, add bolas and wands for everyone. It will make their life more dangerous.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
We have some idea's for this already nad we've been reading pretty much every single persons input on this.
Thanks!

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Because I don't see red-trammel even though I'm not a pk myself. I see a lot of trammy bitches crying for nothing. I hope your tears won't kill the shard.

if you wanna fight against pks, add bolas and wands for everyone. It will make their life more dangerous.

If bolas & wands come into effect ,yikes.
I'd say make a donation dungeon with trammel rules. That's what people want. You pay in donation coins to enter.

Are you sure you're not part owner!

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster

I look forward to you explaining how wands and bolas counter a zerg of PK's.