Mutli clienting in rda legal???

Status
Not open for further replies.

eppy

Grandmaster
That tends to happen when you let an online community police themselves.

Maybe so, but I have not lost my hope that people can just annoy each other in game properly like adults instead of taking piss poor screenshots and wasting my time.

Whatever happened to just killing people in game instead of whatever this attempt was.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Lets go over the evidence:
Bently is in the ss
Sweetie corpse in screenshot
unnamed ghost in screenshot
5 more unnamed players in screenshot

There is one character that I can even search on to determine account. There is no proof here. This is nothing but a pointless witchhunt.

How did I go wrong?

Dont mind josh his another noobling who gets excited about having people banned

Yoko Kurama

Master
people need to get a fucking life jesus you lost some pixel crack at and rda now feel the need to cry and get people banned cos you died.
Just assuming the OP is from WERKT, but jfc I have seen Werkt multiclient in TONS of RDA, and I never thought to try to cry and snitch or to make a post bothering the staff...holy pathetic. And if they aren't from Werkt, then nm But the RDA system here is just as broke as the champ system. It should be so if Bobby or someone gets the pieces and pops an rda, they can 3 box it. Again, every RDA I have been to just about has Werkt multi-clienting, so why all of a sudden is this a problem. I have 100s of screenies of this as well as most of EQMS...but we don't snitch, we just laugh at how pathetic it is.

The whole thing is silly, one day they said no multiclient at rda/champs, then for a year they didnt care, then one day they said they would enforce it 100%! Then that SAME post the SAME day, they changed it to only apply for rda...now all this aside, the RDA system is TERRIBLE and even if you solo an rda, chances are you get nothing...if you are sly enough to find an rda, and clear it before the 200000 werkt zerglings all multclienting (after basically exploiting to find said RDA) then you should be able to do it. Why hate on Bobby, he is a server to the treasure...last week you were all hanging on his dick, liking his every post/word...but now, he took an RDA that the greediest fucks in the mmo world wanted, and now they are crying. Fix the rules, and allow multi-client rda. And can we do something about whiny manipulative lying snitches like Harry Barry...they are always starting drama and spreading lies.

Josh D

Grandmaster
The most obvious point to this entire thread is the immediate action in posting on the parts of $ and POWER. Exactly like all the other times they were caught cheating....here comes an immediate onslaught of posts. I didn't even have to read or look at anything to know he was guilty. This is how you have all behaved for years. Original post was a couple hours old when I saw it, and already at 3 pages in.....this means $ is covering their asses. Check all the old posted forum threads about them multiclienting and you'll see the exact same thing.

The staff knows he did it, all of $, Squad, WERKT, EQMS and POWER know too. There isn't hard enough proof, I agree, but we all know.

Keep jerking yourselves off if you "honestly" think Bobby123 wasn't breaking the rules that are in place solely because of him to begin with.

Josh D

Grandmaster
Just assuming the OP is from WERKT, but jfc I have seen Werkt multiclient in TONS of RDA, and I never thought to try to cry and snitch or to make a post bothering the staff...holy pathetic. And if they aren't from Werkt, then nm But the RDA system here is just as broke as the champ system. It should be so if Bobby or someone gets the pieces and pops an rda, they can 3 box it. Again, every RDA I have been to just about has Werkt multi-clienting, so why all of a sudden is this a problem. I have 100s of screenies of this as well as most of EQMS...but we don't snitch, we just laugh at how pathetic it is.

The whole thing is silly, one day they said no multiclient at rda/champs, then for a year they didnt care, then one day they said they would enforce it 100%! Then that SAME post the SAME day, they changed it to only apply for rda...now all this aside, the RDA system is TERRIBLE and even if you solo an rda, chances are you get nothing...if you are sly enough to find an rda, and clear it before the 200000 werkt zerglings all multclienting (after basically exploiting to find said RDA) then you should be able to do it. Why hate on Bobby, he is a server to the treasure...last week you were all hanging on his dick, liking his every post/word...but now, he took an RDA that the greediest fucks in the mmo world wanted, and now they are crying. Fix the rules, and allow multi-client rda. And can we do something about whiny manipulative lying snitches like Harry Barry...they are always starting drama and spreading lies.

Nope, he is in Squad. he is a former $ member like myself.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
The most obvious point to this entire thread is the immediate action in posting on the parts of $ and POWER. Exactly like all the other times they were caught cheating....here comes an immediate onslaught of posts. I didn't even have to read or look at anything to know he was guilty. This is how you have all behaved for years. Original post was a couple hours old when I saw it, and already at 3 pages in.....this means $ is covering their asses. Check all the old posted forum threads about them multiclienting and you'll see the exact same thing.

The staff knows he did it, all of $, Squad, WERKT, EQMS and POWER know too. There isn't hard enough proof, I agree, but we all know.

Keep jerking yourselves off if you "honestly" think Bobby123 wasn't breaking the rules that are in place solely because of him to begin with.

damn you must be angry i looted your ele armour .

#affected

Bobby123

Grandmaster

If i do not reply this thread i am pretty sure you will conclude i am guilty .

If i defend myself , i am guilty too ?

wow nice logic !

you are soooooooooooo #affected .

Judging from your post , You are probably close to SQUAD #affected lvl .

So my next question is :

- are you #affected because i looted your elemental ban armour 2 days back .
OR
- I personally drop u 1v3 ( eramoon , bayside queen and your crappy pvm tamer ) .

Just curious ....

Josh D

Grandmaster
damn you must be angry i looted your ele armour .

#affected

I don't see how I could be affected when its you who has stalked me for over a year.

And please homie, I replaced those 3 pieces of armor in a couple of minutes. Probably wont even use it for another year anyway. I have 2 full rune chests and a ton of invul plate. Money aint a thang.

Status
Not open for further replies.