Mutli clienting in rda legal???

Status
Not open for further replies.
staff should just start observing people doing rds./.. if there are 2 chars with eh same Ip instana banned... no questions asked.... guarantee if he has that shit of ping though hell deff vpn so there would be no way to really screen it anyway... but it would shed some light depending on playstyle.

but Bobby how many people actually run with a hotkey to show all name? I mean by the time he set it there yall would be ass deep gone. tbh.... I don't see him posting a million razor screenshots so its hard to think he was ready to take he pic... lol. and this isn't your first time being caught as well... most people never stop... just retry it in other ways....

but ya if this is false... it needs to be handled diligently like how false rape victims need to be dealt with

Bobby123

Grandmaster
staff should just start observing people doing rds./.. if there are 2 chars with eh same Ip instana banned... no questions asked.... guarantee if he has that shit of ping though hell deff vpn so there would be no way to really screen it anyway... but it would shed some light depending on playstyle.

but Bobby how many people actually run with a hotkey to show all name? I mean by the time he set it there yall would be ass deep gone. tbh.... I don't see him posting a million razor screenshots so its hard to think he was ready to take he pic... lol. and this isn't your first time being caught as well... most people never stop... just retry it in other ways....

but ya if this is false... it needs to be handled diligently like how false rape victims need to be dealt with

HAHAHA

who runs with all names ? what abt who runs with clicking name by name ???????

wat a joke !

Blackmartin

Grandmaster
I'm sure it would be easy enough to code an RDA to record people entering and exiting into a chat log etc. You can't recall out so it would be pretty obvious if someone had 2 chars from the same IP inside one at any given point. Would help both accusers and the accused IMO.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
people need to get a fucking life jesus you lost some pixel crack at and rda now feel the need to cry and get people banned cos you died.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
@Harry Berries Should Get banned for this false accusation.
he seeked forgiveness with his spider.
only one char inside rda
But nice try ! next time do ctrl shift so we can see some names
obvious your butt hurts so bad that you destroy a 125 item candle box to block our houses??? Seems you guys are awfully affected and upset people realize and catch the things you do. I have nothing further to say. Enjoy being upset and let the community say what they want.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
obvious your butt hurts so bad that you destroy a 125 item candle box to block our houses??? Seems you guys are awfully affected and upset people realize and catch the things you do.

Pot calling the kettle black .

I wont blame you guys though .

And i also have to remind you guys , its not my fault if u are bad at UO .

girana

Grandmaster
obvious your butt hurts so bad that you destroy a 125 item candle box to block our houses??? Seems you guys are awfully affected and upset people realize and catch the things you do. I have nothing further to say. Enjoy being upset and let the community say what they want.

125 ? learn to count and its house and not houses

HAHAHA

who runs with all names ? what abt who runs with clicking name by name ???????

wat a joke !

bobby I have stacks of your head from clicking my targets by hand..... I mean.... old school players will always have a 1 up in skill in getting targets without assistance.... stay taming though... you're good at that....

and please tell me how you click name by name ?

wat a joke? bro... you are the joke

Bobby123

Grandmaster
bobby I have stacks of your head from clicking my targets by hand..... I mean.... old school players will always have a 1 up in skill in getting targets without assistance.... stay taming though... you're good at that....

and please tell me how you click name by name ?

wat a joke? bro... you are the joke

i guess you are just another ONE among the hundreds of #affected players on the server .

Last but not least , i just uploaded my avatar picture today . You like it ? Or maybe its a jealously thing ?

Woodsman

Expert
Do people really care anymore about Bobby123 cheating? even if he was its like a ban for a week then he's back again.

Storytime! LAWL
goosebumps-movie-will-have-even-more-terrifying-monsters-than-we-thought-381154.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

drasked

Grandmaster
They should remove the multi client rule, it's dumb. Especially when the community needs to police itself on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.