Mutli clienting in rda legal???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
http://imgur.com/a/Oe87v

happen to stumble upon a private rda with $ inside... they came pouring out of the gate as we showed up but we manage to kill sweetie in this screen shot while bently was also inside the rda.. (Same Person)

you would think the person banend for multi clienting in an rda once would no better!
although he wasnt the only one in there on two chars.. he is the only one i got a SS of. So i cant really accuse the others by name im guessing because i dont have the proper SS for them.

@Shane @eppy @JoeB @Adam @halygon @Swayze

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
I wouldnt want to see this person banned but limited to 1 account (let them choose)

Hes part of the community and has been here awhile. Some of the stuff he has done others would have been perma banned for.

I dont scream BAN THIS GUY!!! I just say, why not limit him to 1 account so there are no more problems with him breaking the same rule repeatedly too get rich.

-edit I do not know what even happened here, I just noticed a trend when I read this.

Provoker

Journeyman
I mean if it was a RDA they spawned I dont think the same rules should apply. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

girana

Grandmaster

happen to stumble upon a private rda with $ inside... they came pouring out of the gate as we showed up but we manage to kill sweetie in this screen shot while bently was also inside the rda.. (Same Person)

you would think the person banend for multi clienting in an rda once would no better!
although he wasnt the only one in there on two chars.. he is the only one i got a SS of. So i cant really accuse the others by name im guessing because i dont have the proper SS for them.

@eppy

after adding the rule eppy said FALSE reporting will get the reporter banned.

Bently went in after sweetie seeked forgivenes

Bobby123

Grandmaster

Nice setup !

Partying your ghost friend and try to make it look like i multi client pvp ?

So u guys have to manually click my Tamer Bentley when you can easily all names ??????

I think the staff should ban you guys for making frivolous accusations .

Bobby123

Grandmaster
@eppy

after adding the rule eppy said FALSE reporting will get the reporter banned.

Bently went in after sweetie seeked forgivenes

yes i agree .

i think staff should once and for all settle all these frivolous accusations .

They could easily all names but they didnt .

Obviously they must be trying to set up this for a long time .

Malkraven

Grandmaster
LAWL kids be super mad again. May b you should go on discord and tell staff that they are corrupt? (again)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bobby123

Grandmaster
LAWL kids be super mad again.

P.S wtf is this ment to show i see a unnamed ghost a corpse and 1 coon toon takes sec to seek forgiveness? Mayb you should go on discord again and tell staff that they are corrupt?

hehehehe .

But my question is AM I really that good ? i mean i play with a connection 250-270 ping . I even cant 5x on this server with my connection .

Whats causing all these butthurt crybabies to behave this way ??????

Its a criminal offence to make frivolous accusations in real life .

Even though this is just a game , i think staff need to put a stop to it .

Bobby123

Grandmaster
I wouldnt be surprised if he was still doing it... not sure the screenshot shows all the proof you need though.

If that ghost was me , he could easily just press one button ALL NAMES and i would be caught multi client pvp .

Instead he had to click on my char and my pet !

hahahaha ! wat a bunch of jokers

Status
Not open for further replies.