Meta dexxer template

Bromista

Grandmaster
Everything I have heard has indicated berserker talisman is best.

I don't even have my daemon blood yet, haven't had time. Right now I'm rolling a macer with magery (90 magery/25med with a bumped skill cap) and tracking (char was already set up this way) and will continue to use macing until the talisman is leveled up.

Maybe mage/parry would be a decent combo?

Hunter-

Grandmaster
def talisman best choice
dexx with katana have top dps, only need more survivability,you need 100 ar to train without penalty(just use shield)

if you want train your dex with berserker talisman you need 0 ar( 0 ar 0%penalty)
0 ar on dexx :D

now with parry and 124 ar i am farm slayers

Bromista

Grandmaster
Just like meta pet training, I don't mind having to grind shitty spawn to level the talisman. Once it is leveled, then it's game on with the big bad spawn :)

Hunter-

Grandmaster
maybe, but i am need farm machine
i am dont have tamer)) i am delete my 2 tamers half year ago:)and now i am start play again and dont want train tamer again

asics

Grandmaster
@eppy

probably he mean that the berserker talisman , with just Double Strike Relic is >>>>>>> other both talismans with fully relic... 400 slayer swing damage is really strong..

i dont think its op..but other relic\talismans are just too weak..

in the case for defensive one my suggestion:

Remedy Relic: add a permanent resistance to poison (not full)

Recoil : im at lvl 3 and i dont see how..maybe a little permanent use ?

Leech: add a "little" permanent use of this plus the big one on activation

Quench: add resistance not just to firebreath but to others "fire" spells , like flamestrike\explo .. or in other case this one will be really ..the worst of 4.. or add a Permanent use of it..not just on activation

btw great job , and tnx for hear "us" player feedback!

eppy

Grandmaster
Remedy and quench are already quite long at the high levels with a shortish cooldown. While not permanent they don't leave a very long cooldown when maxed.

asics

Grandmaster
Remedy and quench are already quite long at the high levels with a shortish cooldown. While not permanent they don't leave a very long cooldown when maxed.

im not saying that they are not useful, but spending so much time to level a defensive one..when u can get top damage at champs with just a berserk with double strike..

leech-recoil can have a minor but permanent?

also

why i have to wait for insert relics? i cannot put them all (if i have all) from level 1? so i can train them all in one time..instead have to wait level 7\10 to trains the 3 and the 4th

with this system maybe i get better result with just a berserk talisman with just double strike relic , instead with a def one with all 4 of them..

can u consider or think about this?:)

can we have the timers\data of cooldowns for each level\relics? so ppl can think about what to do?..i mean.. i dont have a lot of time lately and i want to spend some into this kind of char (metadexxer with relics) i bought almost all relics for defensive and offensive talisman..but im just not sure if spend so much time on defensive one.. can we get some more info\details\numbers?

asics

Grandmaster
It's all on the wiki with the exception of the ones I changed recently.

Chance increase and cooldown decrease for each relic when u level it? Or just for the leech relic? Talking aboit def talisman

asics

Grandmaster
u will consider add some sort of minor but permanent?:)

we will see other relics for talismans'?