How to fix meta skill loss for everyone.

Wrexx

Grandmaster
Do I have to page in to get my stone reset? My meta stone still shows max bars. Or do I guess when I hit 2 million?

Wrexx

Grandmaster
Someone crash the server to force a restart. This is the most exciting update since Meta's were introduced

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
If tamers are getting talismans can dexers get meta weapons?

Meta pets already blow meta dexers and mages out of the water. And tamers are getting additional content? I think its a travesty that tamers are the only end game class available on UOF.

Bromista

Grandmaster
It was a mere suggestion/possibility and nothing more.

Clearly we are going a different direction.

Messremb

Grandmaster
All the great and powerful eppy did its fix the biggest, and most complained about, issue on the server right now. No buffs were added.

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
All the great and powerful eppy did its fix the biggest, and most complained about, issue on the server right now. No buffs were added.

I think that meta pets should be like real pets and die after a while. All metas go to heaven. What if meta pets had gradual skill decay as they got older and then eventually had to be put down?

Messremb

Grandmaster
I think that meta pets should be like real pets and die after a while. All metas go to heaven. What if meta pets had gradual skill decay as they got older and then eventually had to be put down?
They are the exact same as normal pets but with harsher skill loss, this change makes it so your 20+ mil pet doesn't get so fucked its useless.

Messremb

Grandmaster
How would you feel if your dexer talismans slowly lost durability and couldn't be repaired? And a meta pretty cost 3 times as much!

Bromista

Grandmaster
I think all meta dexers should commit seppuku and have to start over from scratch after a certain period of time.

Bad idea? Yes, yes it is!

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
I think Old Yeller would provide a good example of additional content for meta pets. Monsters could have a small percentage of a chance to infect pets with an incurable disease. Then you have to take them out back to the shed and BLAM!!!

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Tard stop whining about meta pets. You have the defense tali don't expect to be a damage power house and don't be made at those that are.

If you want to do more damage on a dexer get the berserker tali.

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
Tard stop whining about meta pets. You have the defense tali don't expect to be a damage power house and don't be made at those that are.

If you want to do more damage on a dexer get the berserker tali.

Berserker/Defense/Mage are all crappy compared to metas. I advocate for an expanded system that would provide equal PVM opportunity as well as equal risk and effort required for all meta classes.

Basically, meta pets are as powerful as a meta defense/berserker combined and probably then some. This is why it irked me to see additional content being considered for tamers rather than the other classes. I think if more meta content is going to be added it should be done in a way that balances the current system. And by balance I also reiterate the same risks, consequences, and effort required by all.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Berserker/Defense/Mage are all crappy compared to metas. I advocate for an expanded system that would provide equal PVM opportunity as well as equal risk and effort required for all meta classes.

Um no. This conversation has already happened and as I said than I can out damage my level 7 meta with my level 9 berserker. I can also farm faster with my berserker. There is no issue. The stuff you can tank with a defense tali is insane and if that is not enough for you go get a berserker.

PS. Just whining for nerf to others isn't asking to get end game for your class. It's whining.