How to fix meta skill loss for everyone.

eppy

Grandmaster
I changed it a while back. It will not evolve unless you have 120. I have no idea what nox change you are referring to. To my knowledge it has not been changed.

lollo

Grandmaster
I changed it a while back. It will not evolve unless you have 120. I have no idea what nox change you are referring to. To my knowledge it has not been changed.

Right now even if you have 15 mobs in the nox proc radius it'll only poison 4.

Which sucks. Bad.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I'll give it a try here in a few see if it does it for me.

I guess the guys that leveled theirs to 7 @ 115 are old news hehe.

eppy

Grandmaster
People got upset when it had a 10% chance to control it. Plus people were transferring to reset. Now it just holds the points until you are ready.

SirLothar

Grandmaster
Since nox has been mentioned a few times, why should the poison of an "Infected Wounds" berserker talisman be incurable and nox be curable?? At least make it so levels 9-10 of nox (given how hard it is to level) also be incurable.

Messremb

Grandmaster
Personally I'd rather have a 46% chance than none at all because I can't level it.
Its end game content, buy a 120 when you are ready and it will evolve, trust me i'm 120/115 and my level 7 feels like it listens 1/4 of my commands, hopefully thus will change that!

eppy

Grandmaster
Since nox has been mentioned a few times, why should the poison of an "Infected Wounds" berserker talisman be incurable and nox be curable?? At least make it so levels 9-10 of nox (given how hard it is to level) also be incurable.
Wrong thread for this argument.

Messremb

Grandmaster
I did what the op suggested. 2m xp will reset your skills and lower taming required to a cap of 116.
eppy you are the man!

2 questions.

Will control be maxed after one time of getting 2 mil exp, or will we need to do it multiple times?

will the stats rest every 2 mil exp, or only once?

eppy

Grandmaster
Multiple times. What is a reasonable amount of time to gain 2m xp with a maxed out meta? Two weeks, three?

asics

Grandmaster
Also.. Really dint care about it..but what about golden relic to have some love? I mean get 100gp more fro. Level ten seems crap.. Maybe this relic should work different? Like give ur metà a little bit more ar.. Or more hp recover faster or i dunno.. But get 100gp more from a bally..make that relic no sense

Messremb

Grandmaster
Multiple times. What is a reasonable amount of time to gain 2m xp with a maxed out meta? Two weeks, three?
depends on the meta,

With a max level qs and a free week I could probably knock it out

without probably a few Weeks at least.

asics

Grandmaster

30-40k hours ..

I think 1mik is really enough for refreshing skills.. And maybe two nel l forcget better control

Messremb

Grandmaster
30-40k hours ..

I think 1mik is really enough for refreshing skills.. And maybe two nel l forcget better control
I would argue the reverse

You already put over 6 mil exp leveling the dam thing, make getting control easier

2 mill for skill reset seems very reasonable

Bromista

Grandmaster
Christ it has taken me three or four months to go level 7. But I've lost tons of XP from paragon/boss deaths and the like and I've generally been sandbagging until control issues were resolved so take that with a heaping pile of salt :p

O.k. I think this has been pretty thoroughly covered (would be nice to see something in patch notes so Eppy doesn't get hounded with questions in various threads...actually it would be nice for patch notes to have a more recent update than two whole months ago !) so now let's all move it over to the nox/wealth discussion and hound Eppy some more lol.