Champions

Malkraven

Grandmaster
I actually haven't seen a POWER raid since I've returned to the server about a month ago. I've seen babethoven roll up on one of his characters and get killed by spawn a bunch, but no raids. I've also never seen 20 people simultaneously work a spawn since then either, but I know how you guys love to inflate stuff to feel relevant again. Bottom line is, if you're ACTUALLY an organized pvp group, you can use literally one EV or a couple of poison fields to hold down an ankh. Reds just have it absurdly easy right now, they don't even have to work for it, you're like trammie reds!

then get organized jesus you answer your own cry baby bs time and time again yet are either

A. Unable to organize and defend your shit
or
B. To fuckin dumb to even try

so yea i give up keep crying for changes

Sketeg

Master
then get organized jesus you answer your own cry baby bs time and time again yet are either

A. Unable to organize and defend your shit
or
B. To fuckin dumb to even try

so yea i give up keep crying for changes

It's like you have a preloaded answer for every comment, I don't get raided, and I've never even lost a powerscroll once it's popped into my bag. I simply TALK to a lot of people in the server, and i READ the comments that people make. The vast majority of people in this server DON'T pvp, and someone who's a companion (that I've never personally seen help anyone) should probably understand that the community isn't just one tiny group of rich mouth breathers. Red invaders currently have a MASSIVE advantage at these spawns, no this doesn't even personally effect me because i know how to get away with a scroll even when I'm there alone. Either tweak the balance of the spawns, or crush reds with permanent statloss(or longer lasting counts for blue pks) when they fuck up their easy raid. $ and POWER are basically the same guild btw, why don't you guys just merge? Let $ lead though, they're much more organized and effective than POWER was even at their prime.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
It's like you have a preloaded answer for every comment, I don't get raided, and I've never even lost a powerscroll once it's popped into my bag. I simply TALK to a lot of people in the server, and i READ the comments that people make. The vast majority of people in this server DON'T pvp, and someone who's a companion (that I've never personally seen help anyone) should probably understand that the community isn't just one tiny group of rich mouth breathers. Red invaders currently have a MASSIVE advantage at these spawns, no this doesn't even personally effect me because i know how to get away with a scroll even when I'm there alone. Either tweak the balance of the spawns, or crush reds with permanent statloss(or longer lasting counts for blue pks) when they fuck up their easy raid. $ and POWER are basically the same guild btw, why don't you guys just merge? Let $ lead though, they're much more organized and effective than POWER was even at their prime.

you have never seen me help anyone? lol im the first one to reply to alot of new peoples request for help on these forums and ive helped 100s in game.

IDK whats up was tyler sleeping with your mum or is it just the fact ITA was dominated at every apsect of the game you had to quit UOF when it disbanded?. All ive seen you do since you came back is get upset over POWER? for a non factor guild you sure do shed alot of tears over them?

eitherway you sayin reds are bottom feeders and i dont help anyone is just a joke anyone who frequents this forums will see me shit talk alot but also help 99% of help request coming from younger players. just ask staff im sure its been noticed and reds have been a aprt of UO since day 1.

mayb your tears clouding your vision or you just been gone so long you have no fucking idea what you are talking about?

stop crying and learn to do champs?

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
It seems like what this argument is boiling down to is that reds who raid champs should be punished for being organized, having a game plan, and executing that plan properly while unorganized blue guilds that make up the vast majority of meta pet + relic users on the shard should not have to fight for what they've been working for. Because they've spent an hour of their day doing the champ, a reward should be handed to them without having to deal with any outside interference.

Is that accurate?

needs more emphasis on being gay as fuck and also more tears

If you dont pvp why are you playing a pvp server/game? Why are you engaging in end game pvp activity?
How do pks have a fucking advantage? Champs on here are an absolute joke as far as favoring noobs like you.

YOU CAN FUCKING RECALL IN AND OUT OF CHAMP LOCATIONS!!

I dont believe that you even believe what you are saying.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
If you dont pvp why are you playing a pvp server/game? Why are you engaging in end game pvp activity?
How do pks have a fucking advantage? Champs on here are an absolute joke as far as favoring noobs like you.

YOU CAN FUCKING RECALL IN AND OUT OF CHAMP LOCATIONS!!

I dont believe that you even believe what you are saying.

Silverspoon syndrome people these days expect a reward for minimal effort and feel they shouldn't have to defend/work for shit its the same reason game like WOW boom and there will never be a game like UO again.

Fattson

Grandmaster
Silverspoon syndrome people these days expect a reward for minimal effort and feel they shouldn't have to defend/work for shit its the same reason game like WOW boom and there will never be a game like UO again.
I did a champ for ten minutes yesterday and got a reward. Really not that hard.

Sketeg

Master
Now that's a funny comment! You just trollin' :D

StegcO

Grandmaster

So the question is: modify an old school UO server adding feature to let the game more easy for casual blue player OR say to that random blu player that this is UO sandbox game you like it or you hate it.

:)

Darkarna

Grandmaster

Yes we do.... *living proof of minimum input maximum output*

The joys of being a thief eh? ;p

Dig'em

Grandmaster
How does keeping the champ in the CHAMP SPAWN (holy fuck y'all is dumb) make it like we're getting rewards for free? ALL YOU WHINY REDS HAVE TO DO IS FIGHT IN THE CHAMP ZONE!! Omg, no we can't do that there's spawn there, why don't you get good at cross heals then, your posts make it sound like you wouldn't be able to pvp at all with this change and that's ridiculous, I actually have more respect for eqms lately cuz they don't try to ninja sneak the boss out of the zone, they just raid and kill it, right in the champ zone.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
How does keeping the champ in the CHAMP SPAWN (holy fuck y'all is dumb) make it like we're getting rewards for free? ALL YOU WHINY REDS HAVE TO DO IS FIGHT IN THE CHAMP ZONE!! Omg, no we can't do that there's spawn there, why don't you get good at cross heals then, your posts make it sound like you wouldn't be able to pvp at all with this change and that's ridiculous, I actually have more respect for eqms lately cuz they don't try to ninja sneak the boss out of the zone, they just raid and kill it, right in the champ zone.

Friendly heads up, ideas which ultimately penetrate game styles will usually end up with a thread accumulating 5+ pages long. Expect hostility, death threats, zerg attempts, personal attacks due to data mining, child abuse, animal abuse and ultimately virtual tea bagging.

Thou hast B'n warned!

Sketeg

Master
Friendly heads up, ideas which ultimately penetrate game styles will usually end up with a thread accumulating 5+ pages long. Expect hostility, death threats, zerg attempts, personal attacks due to data mining, child abuse, animal abuse and ultimately virtual tea bagging.

Thou hast B'n warned!

This is why malk and his harem are dug in so deep and just calling everyone a trammie crybaby, he thinks his "strategy" is super deep and innovative and only "smart" people can pull it off. Literally everyone does it, the exact same thing, everytime. Keeping the champ in its spawn just makes it more difficult for EVERYONE, don't cry too hard Malkiebear, things can be challenging sometimes, it makes the game better!

Malkraven

Grandmaster
This is why malk and his harem are dug in so deep and just calling everyone a trammie crybaby, he thinks his "strategy" is super deep and innovative and only "smart" people can pull it off. Literally everyone does it, the exact same thing, everytime. Keeping the champ in its spawn just makes it more difficult for EVERYONE, don't cry too hard Malkiebear, things can be challenging sometimes, it makes the game better!

LOL my tears? all im saying is learn to defend your shit and stop being a massive *****. (big job for you i know)