Champions

Dig'em

Grandmaster
As it sits now many of the champions summoned from champ spawns can be drug by players through the entire dungeon the spawn is in, while a certain few are set to stay in the champ zone, I believe the all the champs should be forced to stay in the champ zone, for that's where they're intended to be killed. Thoughts?

Caso

Grandmaster
As it sits now many of the champions summoned from champ spawns can be drug by players through the entire dungeon the spawn is in, while a certain few are set to stay in the champ zone, I believe the all the champs should be forced to stay in the champ zone, for that's where they're intended to be killed. Thoughts?
Maybe be more observant? Trammel isn't the answer

Completely false.

Champ SHOULD be movable for tactical reasons. The fact that ANY champs are forced to stay in any location is absurd. Keep trying to ruin the game more. It was designed like that for a reason, and kept that way for 20 years. Why would you change that?

Derwolf

Grandmaster
Feels like more than 50...

Safe trading zone, safe crafting zone, weeklong safe PvM grinding zones (aka events), pokemon, IDOC changes, etc. I'd say about 75%.

valid points, i agree. relics drop in bank boxes, if stolen from and thief is killed it goes back to your pack, etc, etc. pvpers, thieves, idocers left high n dry :/

pvm uo server in 2016 who woulda thought

Dig'em

Grandmaster
Lol y'all drag them away from the pile of high end mobs so you don't die on a red andq stick the champ in a place where the people doing the champ don't know where it is so you don't actually have to fight for it and my idea is trammel.... Are all your iqs equivalent to potato?

Fattson

Grandmaster
Lol y'all drag them away from the pile of high end mobs so you don't die on a red andq stick the champ in a place where the people doing the champ don't know where it is so you don't actually have to fight for it and my idea is trammel.... Are all your iqs equivalent to potato?
It's strategy. Isolate boss. Kill boss. Win.

Derwolf

Grandmaster
It's strategy. Isolate boss. Kill boss. Win.

And there is counter strategy as well, like grouping on blue pvpers to fight the reds, instead of finding a solution in game and figuring it out lets drown the forums in endless QQ until staff changes it

Fattson

Grandmaster
They should, it would create more pvp, you'd actually have to fight the people doing the champ
Last time I did a champ, werkt recalled out at the very sight of reds. The whole guild. Left me there pretty much by myself to take on money and russian pks. So I have no clue what you're referring to when you say "fight people doing the champ". Recalling isn't pvp.

fillyblunts

Novice
Seriously...are you guys dumb or just stupid? What part of keeping a mob spawn in its area has anything to do with trammel? Christ, get some new material already cry babies.

Fattson

Grandmaster
Seriously...are you guys dumb or just stupid? What part of keeping a mob spawn in its area has anything to do with trammel? Christ, get some new material already cry babies.
I'll tell you but you have to agree to meet me in a guard zone. Like a bank or something. And you can't leave till I say it's ok.