Champions

Kilike

Grandmaster
The line between pvp and pvm is what the real issue is. We co exist on this server. Some enjoy pvp some dabble in it some want nothing of it .
How do people choose a fel only server if they don't ever want the risk of pvp... Never makes any sense.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Kilike

Grandmaster
Not many options out there for uo servers
With an active staff? No there isn't. You're right. With active players, multiple guilds and WAY more PvM that's safe and more rewarding and entertaining? There is for sure.

I know because I've played on them. For me it got boring very quickly; even farming mostly in fel due to faster spawn rates, less traffic, and the small chance of pvp. In a months time I had accumulated over 700m in gold and items. That's not fun. There was little risk involved except for when I was doing fel champ spawns. Even then with the small group of 4 to 6 people we could easily hold of 10+ raiders, while clearing spawns in >20mins and you can repeat spawns over there. (Like you're suppose to be able to.)

The only way people will ever be happy here is if Tram is added, factions can fight in both worlds, and Fel is heavily rewarded. Like it was when Tram came out. MUCH faster respawn times on mobs, champ spawns and rdas only spawning in fel, double resource gathering, allowing spawns to be bumped, and restart within 5mins after the boss has completed. Keep dungeon bosses to Fel only as well. That way trammies can sit and farm all day long, or risk going into fel and making even more money but at the risk of PvP.

Sadly the "pvpers" won't want Tram added and the Trammies won't be happy with Fel getting the "endgame" content.

Despite what people think. Tram didn't kill UO. Insurance did.
Sent from my SM-G900P

Wizx13

Grandmaster
With an active staff? No there isn't. You're right. With active players, multiple guilds and WAY more PvM that's safe and more rewarding and entertaining? There is for sure.

I know because I've played on them. For me it got boring very quickly; even farming mostly in fel due to faster spawn rates, less traffic, and the small chance of pvp. In a months time I had accumulated over 700m in gold and items. That's not fun. There was little risk involved except for when I was doing fel champ spawns. Even then with the small group of 4 to 6 people we could easily hold of 10+ raiders, while clearing spawns in >20mins and you can repeat spawns over there. (Like you're suppose to be able to.)

The only way people will ever be happy here is if Tram is added, factions can fight in both worlds, and Fel is heavily rewarded. Like it was when Tram came out. MUCH faster respawn times on mobs, champ spawns and rdas only spawning in fel, double resource gathering, allowing spawns to be bumped, and restart within 5mins after the boss has completed. Keep dungeon bosses to Fel only as well. That way trammies can sit and farm all day long, or risk going into fel and making even more money but at the risk of PvP.

Sadly the "pvpers" won't want Tram added and the Trammies won't be happy with Fel getting the "endgame" content.

Despite what people think. Tram didn't kill UO. Insurance did.
Sent from my SM-G900P
Point me in the direction of said server plz :)

Dodzilla

Grandmaster
When the champ dies I would like too see the Ps and relics gets dropped in my bank. plus I don't have too be there when the champ dies. So I get score recal too my bank and spawn bank all the time waiting for the ps HAHAHAHAHAHHA I Love Trammel

Please remove the ank :(

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk
This.
After reading through these forums on my lunch break, it seems like a good number of blue players think this is a red players paradise..

YOU HAVE MULTIPLE ANKHS AT EVERY CHAMP and you want it to be made EASIER for you?? WUT...