ANYONE else tired of gluttony saying anyone can do it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

lollo

Grandmaster
@Shane @Adam @eppy @JoeB @halygon @Swayze

maybe we can some fixed undone that happen due eqms cryzerging the forum ?

all this stuff hurts normal player alot.

1. Change RDA back to 3 all 6hours 1 always faction gate.
2. Turn the Warden on again.
3. Unnerf Meta mages
4. Unnerf NOFACTION petspeed.
5. Remove Alchy Bonus for explo pots as its force imom everyone to use scripts.

$'s dream list hahah

can't believe you wrote this with a straight face lol

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Again another case of an eqms member wishing people off of the server. Do you guys contract through other servers just trying to push people around and act like shitheads in hopes they leave? I can understand some of the frustration, but being an asshole in every way possible just works against your own cause. If that cause is as you guys state you want large scale pvp here.....I tend to believe otherwise.

I am not in EQMS anymore and I was trying to fight them practically all by myself 1 v 6 last night and 2 v 10 the night before that.

When I was in EQMS when you were trash talking Bubrub, to be frank I wasn't even that mean to you and then you said something not so nice about me.. and then a guild mate at the time(NC-17) defended me and made you very sad to the point you stopped playing.

I am sorry you felt so insulted by some person on the internet, I had nothing to do with him attacking you back on my behalf. Did he go overboard, more then likely but I think you need to stop taking things said on the internet from people who don't even know you in real life not to heart so personally shrug it off, some people are just plain jerks.

Again sorry you quit the game, I never expected our little dispute to get out of hand as I was only sticking up for Bubrub at the time when you called him out for ganking you when I think you tried to pk his tamer on your stealth archer during Ratman/December MOTM or something/doesn't even matter...

Now that the apology is out of the way even though I never made those insults I felt it was necessary, but the jist of the situation here is there is no one left remaining to fight EQMS and that is why I suggested they split up within their own ranks if they want to actually find some PVP.

steve-o

Grandmaster
the situation here is there is no one left remaining to fight EQMS and that is why I suggested they split up within their own ranks if they want to actually find some PVP.
lawl did you read the stupid thing you wrote?

the reality is that they don't want pvp

this is never gonna happen

$'s dream list hahah

lol makin faction pets as fast as non-faction pet's was the worst thing they could do.
they don't want tamer pvp but they increase faction pet speed?

ps: why glut and his other minions aren't answering here? they have been asked to stop writing on forums? not writing on forums will not work this time

girana

Grandmaster
$'s dream list hahah

why should making stuff easyer accessable for everyone be on a dreamlist for ppl that play as much as we in $ do ?

making stuff harder do access always favors $ because we play more and be prepared.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
@Lithium149 I did call out ben for trying to pk me on his tamer, i did have my best bow and was one tick away from killing him before he ran off and your guildies recalled in. Also why I have suggested more than once that you should not allow recalling into dungeons. Makes raiding etc, way to easy. I challenged him publicly to a duel, he refused and then the zerg came on full assault.

I also saw and heard tons of bullshit about eqms and could easily see through glutts lies. Like forcing people to join them or they will keep getting harrassed, abusing young mechanics, etc. and did make it a point to try to combat the zerg. I will admit, sometimes I can get riled up. The nail in the coffin was when nc-17 was wishing my death on the forums. I know it is all a bunch of strewn bullshit, but he really knows how to get under your skin. And if somebody wants to go so far as to wish death then do it in person, because imo that is crossing a line. And I had some recent irl things related to that which triggered me that day. SO AGREED IMMATURE ON MY PART FOR CAUSING A SCENE.

I do appreciate your comment, and I never really thought much bad of you. Just somebody who would stick up for his crew.

lollo

Grandmaster
@Shane @Adam @eppy @JoeB @halygon @Swayze

maybe we can some fixed undone that happen due eqms cryzerging the forum ?

all this stuff hurts normal player alot.

1. Change RDA back to 3 all 6hours 1 always faction gate. RDAs are all you do nowadays and you abused them in the past by logging out inside
2. Turn the Warden on again. This was abused by $ to make millions for months
3. Unnerf Meta mages Both all slayer spellbooks are owned by $
4. Unnerf NOFACTION petspeed. $ plays non faction blue tamers 99% of the time. Everyone of you assholes has 3+ tamers
5. Remove Alchy Bonus for explo pots as its force imom everyone to use scripts. $ totally sucks at pvp without pets and obviously wants the only mean to kill people without pets nerfed. Makes sense

Now you can see why your post made me smile. Oh god the hypocrisy

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
Last night was very informative.

We raided the double champ spawn with 7-8 reds. That was a single party of reds that completely stopped a server wide event. Every single blue on the server refused to fight 7-8 reds. That is a sad fact.

Shane mentions that something needs to be done. I've said it many times in forums because I've played with the pixel horder guilds, blues will NOT pvp until there are incentives to do so.

I don't know what the solution to the "RED ZERG of one party of reds". Umm, how about the blues that outnumber us 10 to 1 fight back?

Any solution that seeks to solve the problem of a single party of reds can stop the entire blue population will probably reek of Trammel or WoW type mechanics.

Getting the blues to PvP and act like this is UO won't happen until PvP is truly incentivized. Granted that is a sad state of affairs.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
@Lithium149 I did call out ben for trying to pk me on his tamer, i did have my best bow and was one tick away from killing him before he ran off and your guildies recalled in. Also why I have suggested more than once that you should not allow recalling into dungeons. Makes raiding etc, way to easy. I challenged him publicly to a duel, he refused and then the zerg came on full assault.

I also saw and heard tons of bullshit about eqms and could easily see through glutts lies. Like forcing people to join them or they will keep getting harrassed, abusing young mechanics, etc. and did make it a point to try to combat the zerg. I will admit, sometimes I can get riled up. The nail in the coffin was when nc-17 was wishing my death on the forums. I know it is all a bunch of strewn bullshit, but he really knows how to get under your skin. And if somebody wants to go so far as to wish death then do it in person, because imo that is crossing a line. And I had some recent irl things related to that which triggered me that day. SO AGREED IMMATURE ON MY PART FOR CAUSING A SCENE.

I do appreciate your comment, and I never really thought much bad of you. Just somebody who would stick up for his crew.

Loyal to my homies, I don't know bout yall teams! - Juicy J - Yao Ming ... Great song just sayin'.

But for sure, shit happens and everyone can get heated in the moment personally I felt pretty bad but I have no control of what some people say over these forums as you can see Glutt doesn't have full control over all his minions.

Just gotta take some stuff in stride and just not let it bother you, block that scum bag and do your own thing.

If you get back to playing here bud I'd happily help ya out, wasn't immature we all have good days and bad days water under the bridge meng.

lollo

Grandmaster

We raided the double champ spawn with 7-8 reds. That was a single party of reds that completely stopped a server wide event. Every single blue on the server refused to fight 7-8 reds. That is a sad fact.

Quoted for truth

tankian

Grandmaster
the whole point of this thread is to get people back to playing, keeping what players we have and it starts with champs. Do you really want to see everyone leaving

drasked

Grandmaster
the whole point of this thread is to get people back to playing, keeping what players we have and it starts with champs. Do you really want to see everyone leaving

So do you feel that having to PVP for your champs and other high end PVE content should not be a thing?

lollo

Grandmaster
I got an idea:

Make champ areas basically trammel. No pking, no stealing, just mindless pvm. You can get powerscrolls which won't be worth jack shit in 1 month (well they are all trash worth <50k save a few anyways)

Make relics and other stuff worth millions only obtainable via pvp

steve-o

Grandmaster

Shane mentions that something needs to be done. I've said it many times in forums because I've played with the pixel horder guilds, blues will NOT pvp until there are incentives to do so.

I don't know what the solution to the "RED ZERG of one party of reds". Umm, how about the blues that outnumber us 10 to 1 fight back?

Any solution that seeks to solve the problem of a single party of reds can stop the entire blue population will probably reek of Trammel or WoW type mechanics.

Getting the blues to PvP and act like this is UO won't happen until PvP is truly incentivized. Granted that is a sad state of affairs.
good job on killin the event and braggin about it
wow u are really the best thing that could happen to uof!

ps: why nerf everthing $ does but never against eqms? i see something really strange here :D

ps: where are glutt and all his minions? they are not comin here to show how good they are, everyone crying and they are not here showing how powerfull they are and how good they are for the server... i miss it

girana

Grandmaster
@lollo

why you just LIE cant talk honestly ?

1. Change RDA back to 3 all 6hours 1 always faction gate. RDAs are all you do nowadays and you abused them in the past by logging out inside
i never logged out inside a rda. i reported it 20+ times and we do alot diffrent stuff than rdas.

2. Turn the Warden on again. This was abused by $ to make millions for months
we did not abused anything at the boss not our fault everyone else didnt tryed or gave up after we wiped them few times.

3. Unnerf Meta mages Both all slayer spellbooks are owned by $
a) there no all slayer spellbooks b) there 4 of them c) only 1 is owned by $

4. Unnerf NOFACTION petspeed. $ plays non faction blue tamers 99% of the time. Everyone of you assholes has 3+ tamers
again not true at all

5. Remove Alchy Bonus for explo pots as its force imom everyone to use scripts. $ totally sucks at pvp without pets and obviously wants the only mean to kill people without pets nerfed. Makes sense
explo pots are way too strong for smt that so easy to script on all clients not sure what you response has to do with it.

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster

My whole point in replying to this thread is to make one suggestion: use the carrot not the stick to increase PvP participation.

PvP must have serious incentives to get blues involved. I bet other solutions will veer the game closer towards the mindless clickfest mentality of modern MMOs.

Rather than dumbing it down like WoW perhaps Albion would be a better model to look towards. The Kingdoms Expansion looks like it will have some neat mechanics that would greatly help. However, if PvP doesn't help blues chase pixels then we will never see their participation.

lollo

Grandmaster
You can script purple pot throwing on the official UOF sallos?

I killed @girana outside a beetle RDA while i was on my tamer, with both my pets dead and ON FOOT. He was on multiclientpvper, his stun tamer, with his nightbear.

He is that bad, no point in arguing explo pots with him

Mordoc

Master
Shane.........here is my thoughts on things that need to change.

1. get rid of no cut zones completely. (been saying this for awhile. no cut = red trammel). being a red is supposed to be hard but they have it too easy here. make it so anyone can cut a reds head and stat loss them. boo hoo if they get statted and cant play that char for a couple days, they have other chars to choose from. lets see who has the stones to play a red then.

2. only allow reds to use Buc's bank and Occllo bank. those 2 towns can be ffa zones. also make it so reds cant enter towns. on osi reds used to get guard whacked just by crossing the guard zone.

3. get rid of target closest on sallos,steam and razor. make people pull bars like in the old days and see who has skill for pvp.

4. get rid of 'sticky' bars on sallos or add it to steam and razor (not sure if thats possible).

5. get rid of the paragons at champ spawns. alot of the problem i see with blues defending spawns from reds is usually the last level is tons of paragons being spawned and the blue tamers are having to deal with those and cant defend against reds. i like being raided at champ spawns but if you are busy with 'X' amount of paragons then you have no chance to set up a defense. the spawn on the last level of a spawn are hard as it is, without having to deal with them being paragons.

6. get a little harsher with punishments for people being caught cheating, exploiting, etc. lets face it, even when people are caught it really doesnt matter because the punishment is minimal and they just come back on more accounts. if people are using more than 3 accounts then they need to be dealt with harshly.

7. figure out something to do with people hoarding house plots.

thats all i have for now. if i think of more ill let you know

Darkarna

Grandmaster
235952-vintage-merry-go-round--an-old-rusty-merry-go-round-at-an-abandoned-school-dated-1923-in-kentucky-us.jpg

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
good job on killin the event and braggin about it
wow u are really the best thing that could happen to uof!

ps: why nerf everthing $ does but never against eqms? i see something really strange here :D

ps: where are glutt and all his minions? they are not comin here to show how good they are, everyone crying and they are not here showing how powerfull they are and how good they are for the server... i miss it

I don't advocate nerfing $ unless you consider murder counts for meta pets a nerf.

Nerfing $ doesn't seem like a plausible concept. $ chases those pixels better than anyone and you guys have the most experienced PvM'ers in the game. There's no doubt in my mind that when it comes to farming, $ will come out on top. That's a logical outcome when experienced vets work together to find the best strategy given any set of game play mechanics.

Like I've said, my main point is that PvP is going to have be seriously incentivized if there's any hope of blues participating. The Kingdoms Expansion has some awesome mechanics. If those mechanics don't provide pixels then it won't change anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.