ANYONE else tired of gluttony saying anyone can do it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

canucks99

Master
Well think the time has finally had to come. This isn't the best for the server but staff has kinda put us in a corner on this one. I'm proposing a 1 month alliance between all the big guild/factions. I'm in one of the bigger groups and I'm willing to start the talking. It will be a 1 month alliance where the only goal will be to kill any eqms blue or red. Take over the champs, rda's, arch demons, I doc! . You want to see people cry and quit!! This would be the most epic fall of eqms! And I GUARANTEE you eqms will fall. Only reason they are so big is because of there safety net!. Who else wants to see gluttony cry when his numbers are beat!! This alliance is just towards eqms and we won't be killing innocents (gotta keep the server alive).. pm if you are a leader of one of these factions/guild it's time to get the ball rolling and get rid of the Isis on this server!!!! Think of this as a player run event or even better think of it as "THE PURGE OF EQMS" "any eqms won't be safe not even at there own house steps"

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Why would I cry -- we live for the big fights and this is the kind of thing I encourage as not only does it energize our guild base into logging on for the competition but also because I think big fights and e-politics are what makes UO stand out from other games.

Our military commanders have already started planning our strategy to combat this:

crusades13.jpg

Volco

Master
If they really wanted to reduce the EQMS numbers, they could dish out temp bans for each EQMS that runs around screaming racial slurs. Doesn't happen all the time, but often enough when I'm running around circles against their gank squads.

Cerebellum

Grandmaster
Well think the time has finally had to come. This isn't the best for the server but staff has kinda put us in a corner on this one. I'm proposing a 1 month alliance between all the big guild/factions. I'm in one of the bigger groups and I'm willing to start the talking. It will be a 1 month alliance where the only goal will be to kill any eqms blue or red. Take over the champs, rda's, arch demons, I doc! . You want to see people cry and quit!! This would be the most epic fall of eqms! And I GUARANTEE you eqms will fall. Only reason they are so big is because of there safety net!. Who else wants to see gluttony cry when his numbers are beat!! This alliance is just towards eqms and we won't be killing innocents (gotta keep the server alive).. pm if you are a leader of one of these factions/guild it's time to get the ball rolling and get rid of the Isis on this server!!!! Think of this as a player run event or even better think of it as "THE PURGE OF EQMS" "any eqms won't be safe not even at there own house steps"

Doing this gives EQMS exactly what they want. Fuck that.

canucks99

Master
cerebellum you are very salty dude... eat a snickers bar you get angry when your hungry!!!.. this will work. what im proposing is not a good month for eqms. what im proposing is shear hell for them!! rez killing will be done on the daily, any eqms spotted out in public will be killed.

Abomination

Apprentice
!!!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!! INSIDE INFORMATION ON EQMS COMBAT STRATEGY THEY ARE BREWING ......

Gate in 20 players LOAD EBOLT flail blindly at 1 player, claim to be good at pvp..

Meanwhile when they finally track their player down after a 20 min 6v1 pot throwing contest to see who carries the most, they will proceed to ask said player if they have ever heard of STAT LOSS.

This NEW mechanic that they so proudly ask player's if they have heard of, will set said player into the dreaded.. wait for it.. STAT LOSS!

These guys are the fkin trammies of Fel. You don't need to get number's against them, just laugh like the rest of us when 8 players roll in when one of their tamers die. Just remember, you didn't pay money to be in a guild, they did. LOL

ton loc

Master
Glutt cries when a handful of us team up with a small group of com to fight their 2 party Zerg.

He cries for large scale pvp but then complains and asks for nerfs when it comes to him along with getting his ass handed to him.. But large scale pvp on a server inhabited by maybe 100 online players at a given time + offscreen targeting and target closest does not work and is not fun. So id rather just give them no pvp and have fun somewhere else for now.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
To be honest I tried this previously, hard to get enough people to battle their numbers on a constant basis since they've been a large guild for such a long time and to be honest the 15v15 battles are just energy bolt rail vs energy bolt rail, very very boring.

Needless to say some of the faction base fights were fun and was a little more skill involved then just eb rail, like walls, para fields, evs, blade spirits and way more positioning and tactics BUT if the ball does get rolling I never mind stomping some EQMS.

Send me a pm fellow Canuck, we can always keep in touch via skype.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
But large scale pvp on a server inhabited by maybe 100 online players at a given time + offscreen targeting and target closest does not work and is not fun. So id rather just give them no pvp and have fun somewhere else for now.

The best thing about the large fights vs you(when POWER allied with EBFS) or with CoM(first and 2nd CoM wars) was that EQMS won the majority of the fights, even when the numbers were large and even.

You think theres no tactics to group fighting but you're just no good at it, maybe flube could teach POWER how to large group fight but I doubt it as his specialty is fighting with spawn.

To be fair, the only other large group caller I've seen that wasnt worthless was Jack Merr....and he still got shit on when he called for EBFS(but hearing his voip, his tactics were not bad but his leadership needed work).

To be honest I tried this previously, hard to get enough people to battle their numbers on a constant basis since they've been a large guild for such a long time and to be honest the 15v15 battles are just energy bolt rail vs energy bolt rail, very very boring.

You failed because your egos got in the way -- it sucks to die to the newbs of EQMS with a group of people you thought were mostly good PVPers when the numbers are pretty even.

Lithium149 said:
Needless to say some of the faction base fights were fun and was a little more skill involved then just eb rail, like walls, para fields, evs, blade spirits and way more positioning and tactics BUT if the ball does get rolling I never mind stomping some EQMS.

While you are obviously #affected af, I do like that you have always admitted those big ass fights that would go from TB base to Minax base and back were fun as fuck.... alas, you couldnt handle losing so much and your egos ended that war quickly.

ton loc

Master
I fought against a good 11-12 EQMS with @Malkraven @diminished, jack merr, marley and one more com and we wiped all besides one or two that bailed as soon as we killed their team mates.. Killed one each drop and had atleast 2 drops that killed 2 separate players.

Trust me.. If POWER and com ever actually got in voip together and put aside our differences just to smash EQMS, you would leave faster than you did the first time. But a.) big fights are not fun, and I'm not playing a game in my free time to not have fun.. b.) we don't get along most of the time. And c.) you don't ACTUALLY want big fights. You just want to outnumber everyone in an attempt to get a win the only way you can.
The only players in your guild that can operate alone/in small groups are MALES, and that's only because they are well known cheaters.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Yeah we had a few of the CoM and only maybe one Power member ever team up together, we were basically forming small alliances with three different crews just to try and compete against your numbers.

Although I will admit some of the faction base fights were fun, almost all of the other pvp which was mostly just eb turreting and eb railing was a joke and I wouldn't even consider PvP just numbers vs numbers, who has more numbers and more mana wins.

Needless to say, I am still here and I fight you guys no matter the odds but what you may find fun doesn't appeal to everybody and your basically forcing everyone to group up and adapt to your play style because you enjoy outnumbering people to death.

to help you out, ill tag some of EQMS' most ardent haters:

@Bobby123
@Silly Santa
@Malkraven
@ton loc
@Lithium149
@Szapherdok
@Skye Wolfbane
@steve-o
@MZ3K

Between these people and their guilds, you would have 10x the amount of players EQMS has... good luck on your quest for the purple throne.

Don't include me. I wont waste my time helping the OP or anyone else play this game with only the mindset of playing how the one mega-church-guild on the server wants to play.

I'm with @Cerebellum , even if he does act like a whiny ***** sometimes, he is 100% right. This is what EQMS wants. They want someone who is willing to waste a ton of their time trying to align the 'majority' of the guilds on the server to compete against ONE guild of trolls who dominate an entire UO shard. Fuck that. There are other places, and other games, where I can actually use my time to enjoy the Game more than be forced to play how EQMS wants to play.

Abomination

Apprentice
Gluttony has Zero interest in competition. if he truly wanted it he wouldnt zerg. He surrounds him self with unintelligent and untalented players. bottom line he has no interest in competition so dont give this nerd the time of day.

Status
Not open for further replies.