Why aren't guild sizes limited?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
server is more populated than it has been in a long time... sorry you want to play solo and feel like you can compete. If you were good, maybe you could compete -- you are not and that is the whole reason why guilds exist.

A newb by himself is fucked, a newb playing with 10 other newbs does the fucking.

God.RG

Grandmaster
People have been using that line for as long as i can remember and i don't really think "Maybe UO just isn't for them" cuts it anymore. I admit i also thought that way for a long time. However if we think like that what the hell are we doing here ? Do you guys want more people to play with, do you want NEW NEW players who have never played UO to get into this and eventually start pvping/pking. That shit doesn't happen over night. I really don't think "Maybe UO isn't for them" cuts it at all anymore. This game is genius and an exact mix of some of the most popular games out today, and in the last 5 years.

Also viewing this as just a 20 year old game doesn't help either man. If i viewed this server like everyone knew everything about UO already instead of marketing it like a new exciting game we wouldn't of even made it past our first week of launch.

I did PK a bit with EQMS, i've also faught against EQMS with Trinsic, not sure if you knew that. I seen instantly how fucking lame it was to have an even fight against EQMS while i was playing with trin, and then EQMS calling in 4 additional people right away. Everyone just said fuck it.
There's your problem.

However that is how i know first hand the guys in EQMS are really great people. Same with trinsic. amazing groups

I can play with whoever you currently run with though one night. I'd also like to run with POWER for a night and TBA
come by and play with us on the busy nights where we go from fighting EQMS to raiding a champ or two, back to fighting EQMS, etc etc. we rarely have downtime, man.. when we've got a good, core group on there's not much that will stop us.. but you also need to see the blue zerg groups that chase us around with more than double our numbers, insta statting us when they finally get a kill.. or the lone noob that sees a POWER head and immediately turns it in.

it goes both ways. the way i look at it is we are setting up PVP for the whole server.. we're not ganking lvl 1 shame noobs or zerging at all. if we're pk'ing, we're killing top end pvm'ers.. the kobe steak of pvm, if you will. we end up with massive battles in dungeons simply because of one player calling in on us.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Ok this is my last post on this thread because it's turning into a derailment of players trying anything they can do for damage control.

No I don't play uo like a single player game. But in the same facts this is a sand box game and you should not need to be in a huge guild just to play this game normally. I don't have 80 hours a week to play it wouldent be fair to a guild to give them the idea they are going to get a full time player so your point t is moot. This game has does and always have some lone wolf type gameplay.

What I see alot of from you and Kaz is a kid that thinks they are entitled to everything ... it's ok sit at home while the working class pays you to do that.. then add an elitist attitude and you have the poision that's ruining this server.

Like @Shane said it's fix or the server withers.

TBH i dont think you have a fucking clue what you talking about.

1. kaz plays solo or with a cpl or people most of the time he plays
2. No one forces you to play in a large group but if you want to take part in the activities that are created for Groups of players (champs/rda) u should need friends
3 if anyone sounds entitled its you with your " i should be able to do anything i want on this multiplayer game Solo
4 i really dont know wtf u spouting with the " i dont have 80 hrs a week to play " Bullshit it has no bearing on this convosation in anyway

all i hear from you is i cant play solo boo fucking hoo UO it is a multiplayer game and people will always gank you if its 3v1 or 10v1, champ spawns and rdas are "group events" alot of people pvp/pk solo

Fattson

Grandmaster
Ok this is my last post on this thread because it's turning into a derailment of players trying anything they can do for damage control.

No I don't play uo like a single player game. But in the same facts this is a sand box game and you should not need to be in a huge guild just to play this game normally. I don't have 80 hours a week to play it wouldent be fair to a guild to give them the idea they are going to get a full time player so your point t is moot. This game has does and always have some lone wolf type gameplay.

What I see alot of from you and Kaz is a kid that thinks they are entitled to everything ... it's ok sit at home while the working class pays you to do that.. then add an elitist attitude and you have the poision that's ruining this server.

All you need is some more time on this server and you'll see things differently. @K A Z was right.

Come play with fatts. I'll help you when I can and show you there's plenty of cool people to play with.

Lord Hampton Royce

Grandmaster
come by and play with us on the busy nights where we go from fighting EQMS to raiding a champ or two, back to fighting EQMS, etc etc. we rarely have downtime, man.. when we've got a good, core group on there's not much that will stop us.. but you also need to see the blue zerg groups that chase us around with more than double our numbers, insta statting us when they finally get a kill.. or the lone noob that sees a POWER head and immediately turns it in.

it goes both ways. the way i look at it is we are setting up PVP for the whole server.. we're not ganking lvl 1 shame noobs or zerging at all. if we're pk'ing, we're killing top end pvm'ers.. the kobe steak of pvm, if you will. we end up with massive battles in dungeons simply because of one player calling in on us.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
STORY TIME

lawl !

You guys never come to the no cut, you hide in dungeons PKing bards all day while avoiding other PVP guilds as best you can. Its all good, sandbox mmo says you can do what you want.

God.RG

Grandmaster
STORY TIME

lawl !

You guys never come to the no cut, you hide in dungeons PKing bards all day while avoiding other PVP guilds as best you can. Its all good, sandbox mmo says you can do what you want.
@Athrez has the video if you'd like to see it? we've laughed at it a few times.. it's a quick watch.

K A Z

Grandmaster

so I'm the poison when you're the one insulting me because I don't agree with you in another thread (where you cry about somehing you have no clue of). GREAT.

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
last time we fought in the no cut, the fight was around 20 seconds long glutt.. then you were rezzing chars for hours, wouldn't come back out. =/

Thats funny the last time I played and we fought your group I remmebre the same, just alot more house hiding / leave house syncs...

Was fun fights though with the other people who werent held up in a house.

Guwap

Grandmaster
STORY TIME

lawl !

We get decent dungeon fights with POWER when they pk our bards. Jes sayin.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Q: What makes your newbs any different than EQMS newbs?

A: Divine Leadership

Fridolin_Leiber_-_Holy_Trinity.jpg

Slick Brick

Grandmaster

LOL!!!!

This just in:
Reskilling naked people for hours on end per day is now the kobe steak of PvM. -tyler

Malkraven "I lub being da hype man of POWER, I washa da flubez feets"

Malkraven

Grandmaster
LOL!!!!

This just in:
Reskilling naked people for hours on end per day is now the kobe steak of PvM. -tyler

Malkraven "I lub being da hype man of POWER, I washa da flubez feets"

Dont be a fucking dipshit if someone raids your champ and u res over and over in hopes of gettin summin you will obv die over and over dont be sore about it. its the nature of the game. Should we kill you take the champ then let you res and leave with a scroll?

Such a rage nerd lol. dont u wana threaten my irl family or summin just dont seem right coming from you w/o it

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.