Why aren't guild sizes limited?

Status
Not open for further replies.

God.RG

Grandmaster
The issue isn't the large red guilds like EQMS or PCH for the "average Joe's". The "average Joe's" don't play factions. It's the blue griefer guilds that people get pissed off about. Screwing around with killing pets and abusing the system to avoid taking any counts. That's why I see people say fuck it and log off.
this

Fattson

Grandmaster
The issue isn't the large red guilds like EQMS or PCH for the "average Joe's". The "average Joe's" don't play factions. It's the blue griefer guilds that people get pissed off about. Screwing around with killing pets and abusing the system to avoid taking any counts. That's why I see people say fuck it and log off.

Is your name pronounced Kyle or kale? I love kale...

Slick Brick

Grandmaster
Yeah it's always pretty sad to run by Azria's house and every day he has someone's pet/meta pet captured on the roof of his house and a fountain built around it so it can't move. I still don't know why people wouldn't buy the crystal ball, but man this tops the grief list for sure lol. $ not far behind though.

GimpCent

Grandmaster
Was a joke but you can really tell this guy is clearly mad that his guild is being called out for recruiting every possible person on the server, it's funny how they say they charge but never really ask for the money :D

ah.... And mine was a joke as well......

You are being rather dramatic and hopeful as you attest to claim I am mad. You said nothing that would produce emotions out of me and why you would assume you have is beyond me.

What do you think you did that pissed me off? Did I miss something? I don't get how you kids assume people are so emotional over things but we really aren't.

Since you assumed that so rapidly I can only assume that you yourself are the emotion one. You assume things normally based off past experiences and I would of never assumed someone would be mad over such a overused thing but yet that is the very thing you quickly assumed. Thus it is your deck of experiences to be emotional over such things, thus its really you that is the emotional one and not me. If anything I have a lack of emotions :(

So with that said why again did you think I was mad? You have me confused? Are you just a idiot? Are you a little bit special in 2015? Are you asian? Wtf is deal?

Last edited by a moderator:

Guwap

Grandmaster

We were rolling deep a few nights ago and PKed @Cinder on her tamer while she was fighting a titan paragon. We made sure to keep her lvl 7 meta healed while we rezzed/looted her.

It's the little things that count to keep the balance. What $ does with blue petkilling causes way more grief than losing a few regs and bandages.

Fattson

Grandmaster

You are being rather dramatic and hopeful as you attest to claim I am mad. You said nothing that is would produce emotions out of me and why you would assume you have is beyond me.

What do you think you did that pissed me off? Did I miss something? I don't get how you kids assume people are so emotional over things but we really aren't.

You're mad and we all know and you know that you're mad. Stop trying to confuse people with your word play.

Don't get me wrong, guilds like EQMS who eb rail dungeon entrances 10 deep or PCH who roll 6 deep to pk solo targets are pieces of shit, but people have to accept this is the danger of UO.

TAKE this away and we have an inferior WOW or everquest clone.

One of the biggest problems of zergs is that newer players aren't as skilled nor do they have a grasp of what makes them so powerful - compounding ranged spells with superior targ closest macros. What hope does average joe have with his buddies when their vanq weapons do no damage, let alone have a chance to swing at one guy when 6 ebs instantly fly at them?

Pandone

Grandmaster
We were rolling deep a few nights ago and PKed @Cinder on her tamer while she was fighting a titan paragon. We made sure to keep her lvl 7 meta healed while we rezzed/looted her.

It's the little things that count to keep the balance. What $ does with blue petkilling causes way more grief than losing a few regs and bandages.
minax

Godsrage

Grandmaster
I'm not a privateer I'm just a pirate with simple rules. Rule 1 I dont care if your blue red or green I will kill. Rule 2 if you hide on your boat from me I will kill you and I will sink you . Rule 3 you fire up on me I will sink you . We are nothing but simple pirates with simple rule.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
what a stupid thread full of stupid ideas

seriously the worst thread I have ever read on here

hey yeah let's see what we can change to make it so people don't cry when they play UO...are you fucking kidding me lol

right now we got pvpers crying that UOF is a pvm shard, and pvmers crying UOF is a pvp shard.

When people cry you know UO is working properly

Slick Brick

Grandmaster

You are being rather dramatic and hopeful as you attest to claim I am mad. You said nothing that would produce emotions out of me and why you would assume you have is beyond me.

Since you assumed that so rapidly I can only assume that you yourself are the emotion one. You assume things normally based off past experiences and I would of never assumed someone would be mad over such a overused thing but yet that is the very thing you quickly assumed. Thus it is your deck of experiences to be emotional over such things, thus its really you that is the emotional one and not me. If anything I have a lack of emotions :(

So with that said why again did you think I was mad? You have me confused? Are you just a idiot? Are you a little bit special in 2015? Are you asian? Wtf is deal?
TL DR;
Gimpcent: "I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I"

LOLL :D

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster

Yes $ go out of their way to do this but act as if they are proud of chasing off the average joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.