The Truth about ETC and EQMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyntr

Master
Oh Yea you forgot to mention that you are also paying for protection at Champs!! Not just to protect the "malls" from these extreme griefers. And to your guild you even said who cares what anyone thinks as long as we can get relics & powerscrolls at champs every night. You were mad that the other guys left your guild and you knew that your greatest enemy would be your best solution to combat them. You can throw all that phony shit about how you care about everyone at your malls and all this crap but in the end its all about making GOLD!!!! Its cool though I aint hating on it but call it like it is. Dont be afraid to just say what you are doing or dont say anything at all, but anyone who has eyeballs will be able to see what you are doing, You are Paying for freedom in UO!!!! You are so protective of the ETC tag and how esteemed and well respected it is, who cares if the prices are good people will shop there stop being so afraid to ruffle feathers.

Excuse me while I revel in your statements.

Your first point is that we didn't do this for our customers, it's all about the gold. I am just trying to figure that out, how do we not care about our customers AND care about gold. I feel we have discovered a conundrum. Should we just throw all the gold out and exalt our customers on a pedestal, would that make you feel better?:rolleyes:

Your second point, you stated we are phony. Alright whatever, its not like we have been 100% open about this and we haven't even called out all the QQQ spys left behind in our discord. :rolleyes:

Your third point, you said to not be afraid of ruffling feathers. Well thank you! That is great advice.... Maybe next time we will grow a pair and ruffle those feathers! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

"to your guild you even said who cares what anyone thinks as long as we can get relics & powerscrolls"

BTW you misquoted that ^^ go back and ask your spy to resend you the screenshots. My example was for a 120 taming powerscroll.

If I could facepalm/smh/roll my eyes harder, I would.

lollo

Grandmaster
Just chiming in to say these QOQ dudes are super bad, they tried to attack me in shame 4 2v1 and after 10 secs they were running away being chased by myself alone. Called in ONE more EQMS to wall of the lvl 2 bridge and they both died and got statted in 3 minutes.

Can't see these guys being a problem honestly

Wyntr

Master
Bottom line here, we did this for all our people, inside and outside of our guilds. I just want to thank EQMS for coming to our aid when we got fucked over.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Excuse me while I revel in your statements.

Your first point is that we didn't do this for our customers, it's all about the gold. I am just trying to figure that out, how do we not care about our customers AND care about gold. I feel we have discovered a conundrum. Should we just throw all the gold out and exalt our customers on a pedestal, would that make you feel better?:rolleyes:

Your second point, you stated we are phony. Alright whatever, its not like we have been 100% open about this and we haven't even called out all the QQQ spys left behind in our discord. :rolleyes:

Your third point, you said to not be afraid of ruffling feathers. Well thank you! That is great advice.... Maybe next time we will grow a pair and ruffle those feathers! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

"to your guild you even said who cares what anyone thinks as long as we can get relics & powerscrolls"

BTW you misquoted that ^^ go back and ask your spy to resend you the screenshots. My example was for a 120 taming powerscroll.

If I could facepalm/smh/roll my eyes harder, I would.

Here is what I think, not that it really matters. Tell everyone to eat shit and bark at the moon.It is no ones business what your guild does, unless they are in it.if you think this is a scene from the Godfather and you need protection,then you need protection***shrugs*** it may come back to haunt you or not. If not awesome, if so then shut the f&ck and do not make cry post about EQMS latter.

Why are you even answering to these people do they pay your bills ? This is U.O grow thicker skin and tell others to shove off.

Leewald7

Grandmaster
Paying EQMS wont fix this issue, if anything by contracting EQMS only makes it worse because now M*T and ETC are not only losing business but also paying protection fees lol. Only way this will end is if Elvin and QOQ come to terms

Problem with this is QOQ has never lived up to their end of the bargain. You guys always try and change the story after the fact to fit twisted narrative so excuse me if i pass on coming to terms. You guys lie all the time, like its your favorite past time. And i get it charlie has duped alot of people over there and you continue to drink the coolaid cuz if you admit your wrong then your admitting you got duped and we cant have that. Problem for you guys is the rest of the server does drink charlie's coolaid and can see through QOQ's lies.

And i know its frustrating to constantly have your lies bursted cuz its been so long since you guys have just called charlie out but go for it, give it a go, i promise it will feel good to just tell him to shut up and that his mouth has gotten you guys in enough hot water over and over again. Maybe even boot him, cuz then we could possibly talk but as long as charlie is incharge you guys are doomed to repeat the failure of his past 5 guilds...

Also funny how you mention us losing business, your spies must really suck, cuz business has actually been great! Sold out on a number of vendors already. EQMS has really helped to insure QOQ is nothing more then a flee on a dogs back.

I mean if eqms is so irrelevant to you then why have you stopped wearing your guild tags?...odd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drasked

Grandmaster
Bottom line here, we did this for all our people, inside and outside of our guilds. I just want to thank EQMS for coming to our aid when we got fucked over.

Invite-People-In-Photo-300x298.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.