The Truth about ETC and EQMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh D

Grandmaster
Who is Sir Evert? He has been up to his usual flagging at WBB antics under the $ tag. Haven't seen anyone else.

Honesltly, no idea who that guy is. I did see Girana and Evily on a week ago getting pkd repeatedly in brit no-cut.

shirtandpantsman

Grandmaster
all I know is eqms are the best pvmers in history, there's like 10 grown men in purple capes patrolling Despise just waiting to flamestrike gangbang you for that sweet sweet ettin taint

I'm trying to imagine what their voice chat is like.. "hey dudes lets run around in circles in despise in a group of 10, doesn't that sound like a fulfilling eveneing? i hope we can all flamestrike noobs at the same time together!"

lollo

Grandmaster
all I know is eqms are the best pvmers in history, there's like 10 grown men in purple capes patrolling Despise just waiting to flamestrike gangbang you for that sweet sweet ettin taint

I'm trying to imagine what their voice chat is like.. "hey dudes lets run around in circles in despise in a group of 10, doesn't that sound like a fulfilling eveneing? i hope we can all flamestrike noobs at the same time together!"

EQMS is your next thing to cry about after purple pots?

lollo

Grandmaster

EQMS is your next thing to cry about after purple pots?

Wyntr

Master

Well how else do you get archersnon relics for gambling? :rolleyes:

Messremb

Grandmaster
This whole thread makes me giggle. Also, almost makes me want to play more regularly.

Wasn't even a month ago etc/m*t was trying to take down eqms, now they are paying them for protection. Lawl, $ always wins, end of guild, Cocks, ect...

I give it 2 weeks, my sources tell me egos are already clashing. Who will win, the God complex, or scrooge mcduck?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

StegcO

Grandmaster
Maybe when EQMS will not have anymore 95% of the server chars guilded maybe we will see new serious guild.

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster

Its almost like ur in chat with us. Lol

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster

Its almost like ur in chat with us. Lol

drasked

Grandmaster
GzeXu.gif

Firecrest

Grandmaster
This whole thread makes me giggle. Also, almost makes me want to play more regularly.

Wasn't even a month ago etc/m*t was trying to take down eqms, now they are paying them for protection. Lawl, $ always wins, end of guild, Cocks, ect...

I give it 2 weeks, my sources tell me egos are already clashing. Who will win, the God complex, or scrooge mcduck?

With out politics or guild interactions we would be just collecting pixels.

A month ago we had an alliance. This month we have a war.

ETC - We want to run vendor malls and craft
QoQ - We want to pvp every night.
........Civil War.........

Yes I understand things are deeper then that but I thought it sounded funny in my head.

Also we are not looking for a winner. We don't need more chaos. What we were looking for was someone to fill a need. That need is filled.

This is no different then buy goods from non guild members because there is a larger demand then supply. Our supply of pvpers are low currently our need is high.

This thread was because of the wbb advertisements that were spreading lies.

Plus I am sure it amuses some, it gives a little depth to the game.

Firecrest

Grandmaster

With out politics or guild interactions we would be just collecting pixels.

A month ago we had an alliance. This month we have a war.

ETC - We want to run vendor malls and craft
QoQ - We want to pvp every night.
........Civil War.........

Yes I understand things are deeper then that but I thought it sounded funny in my head.

Also we are not looking for a winner. We don't need more chaos. What we were looking for was someone to fill a need. That need is filled.

This is no different then buy goods from non guild members because there is a larger demand then supply. Our supply of pvpers are low currently our need is high.

This thread was because of the wbb advertisements that were spreading lies.

Plus I am sure it amuses some, it gives a little depth to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.