The Truth about ETC and EQMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firecrest

Grandmaster
Some of out items maybe higher some maybe lower depending on what the product is or what the market is. We tend not to play price games just to compete. Ultimately being the cheapest isn't always the best method. To low people buy and resell or we can't keep in stock. Too high and vendor fees kick in and no one buys. Our prices are meant to keep a consistent price and stock. If something is too high just pm with other vendor mall locations that are established and we will review. But just because one place is lower doesn't mean we are theives.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

The Gronk

Grandmaster
So it took our little "grief" guild to make everyone fall in love with EQMS?? Sounds kind of funny, only a few weeks ago we were in an alliance with ETC & MT but when the hierarchy of ETC whom admits to not doing any PVP wants also to control the PvP aspect of the alliance it became apparent that changes were necessary. Everyone who plays against us knows we aint a great PVP crew, we lose more than we win. But we keep coming back and keep fighting and in order to have fun in this game you need enemies. Mission Accomplished!

Firecrest

Grandmaster
Ultimately I can go to vendor malls and choose a product where we are lower. I know people sold lp kits for 15k before I started 6k. If someone comes along and charges 5k doesn't make us theives.

StegcO

Grandmaster
Ultimately I can go to vendor malls and choose a product where we are lower. I know people sold lp kits for 15k before I started 6k. If someone comes along and charges 5k doesn't make us theives.
Neoliberalism in Sosaria

Btw someone can resume for me alliance/war situation :D

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
EQMS has always offered contract services to those who need help in terms of PVP or even PVE(champ control etc).

ETC came to us saying they were being griefed at vendor malls and crafting stations and asked for help with a nice offering of gold to Archersnon. We accepted -- since then, QQQ has realized that their "PVP" will no longer come against crafters and people trying to buy slayer weapons, but newbs in purple who only PVP with 20 people or more at their side.

Regardless, the contract must be renewed every week so if either side feels its not working for them, its easy to move on from the deal. I think the first week has gone successfully for both parties involved though.

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire the newbs in purple.

Firecrest

Grandmaster
That is ok, there will be no more comments from me on our pricing in this thread. :) you can feel free to waste time and place it another thread.

Leewald7

Grandmaster
100% LIE. ETC ALL TIME OVERPRICED.

STRONGLY RECOMMENDED AVOID THESE THIVES!

Funny you say that since most of our prices are market average or lower. Some items are even at lowest price on the market. You have some bad intel sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
EQMS has always offered contract services to those who need help in terms of PVP or even PVE(champ control etc).

ETC came to us saying they were being griefed at vendor malls and crafting stations and asked for help with a nice offering of gold to Archersnon. We accepted -- since then, QQQ has realized that their "PVP" will no longer come against crafters and people trying to buy slayer weapons, but newbs in purple who only PVP with 20 people or more at their side.

Regardless, the contract must be renewed every week so if either side feels its not working for them, its easy to move on from the deal. I think the first week has gone successfully for both parties involved though.

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire the newbs in purple.

I heard it's a $1 million a week. Seriously? Come on Elvin..lol
I was there last night shopping and an EQMS dude stole or something. Firecrest was there. When I asked, "I thought EQMS was guarding you, he said 'I don't really know."

Doesn't sound so great.

Leewarld, keep this stuff off the forum. If you felt it in your guild's interest to sell your soul to the devil so be it. But you had to expect flack. You don't owe anyone any explanation. It's your guild. Keep it in your guild. That's the best advice I can offer you. Too late right now, but tell your members to stop posting, hope it goes away soon and move on.

What were you thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.