Resurrecting Factions

eric_azria

Grandmaster
Eric please stop posting, this is why ur blocked on my skype, your constantly negative, never have a good thing to say, cant xheal or throw a pot.
Honestly you have added nothing to this thread so far but negativity and you dont even play here so wtf u doing on these forums? Youve always been such a damn wierdo.

You would never be allowed on my skype list.

No one knows you.

Were you one of the kids on the sideline of my duels trying to spark a conversation with me or get an autograph as I actively ignored you?

I'm sorry if I offended qtpie.

DrunkJesse

Neophyte
This is what i was talking about.. The old disgruntled Vets just want to get the last word in and proclaim how dead and pointless factions are. Im sorry you guys do not enjoy UO the way a new player enjoys it.

I as a noob have immediately enjoyed Factions right out of the gates. My guild went to farm dragons and after so long an apposing faction came in and we had fun fighting for a bit. yeah we died but it was fun. we moved on to an other location and carried on with gameplay.. it wasnt the end of the world.

Message to newer players: Factions is pretty damn fun! and there are all kinds of goodies from farming the silver and what i now learned is life force points(something like that?). those things can bless clothing get you mounts and even res yourself! I dont see how much more shiny things need to be dangled in front of our faces. Factions is awesome!

Saturn

Grandmaster
ppl want the pvm noobs joining faction so they can raid them as they fearing going red.

but you can only make them join faction if the rewards are high enough ;) most ppl here dont understand at least 75% of this server dont care about pvp and dont want to.

This shard currently has a more active faction population than uoforever soooo i dunno really what your talking about
This pretty much.

A better way to look at it is 95% of the server doesn't want to involve themselves in competitive PVP.

ACtually no your the one who would beg to play with me on uoforever and call me ****** and ***** in on IDOC u would find, or a fight you couldnt handle. Then we would laugh about how fuckin bad you were when you would try to call a sync, or couldnt hit a xheal.

Ive never watched you duel here on UOF, i just moved here from uoforever and you were already gone.

I hear your good at 5x, grats, but wtf is 5x when u suck in the field where it matters?

You talk like your some sort of UO God because you came to a shard where the general pvp standard is that of a monkey with down syndrome who has his hands chopped off.
Everyone knows pvp here is a fuckin disgrace compared to what pvp was, but the fact is every other shard is dead or dieing and this is really the last spot we have left to go if we wana continue to pvp in UO so we come here and try to make it better, you come here talk about how great you are and how no one should bother trying to improve shit.
GTFO srsly, your a fuckin weirdo in skype to hence why your blocked.

besttherewas

Grandmaster
Im seeing tons of feedback on this but who wants to actually get out there with us and do it? My guild was afraid, we joined and it's fucking fun. When we're not fighting factioners, we're farming tons of silver. We just avoid the bullshit, we stay out of brit or moonglow and we go on with our normal gameplay.

So getting 10 silver per mob is "fucking fun" whilst NOT fighting other factioners...

Factions is meant to be about pvp interaction, not farming mobs for no real purpose (or running sosaria several times over).

I think we just discovered our first player with legit down syndrome on UOF.

Saturn

Grandmaster
So getting 10 silver per mob is "fucking fun" whilst NOT fighting other factioners...

Factions is meant to be about pvp interaction, not farming mobs for no real purpose (or running sosaria several times over).

I think we just discovered our first player with legit down syndrome on UOF.

I think Keith is just trying to do some good for the shard and everyone in here flaming him for it is a fucking idiot.

eric_azria

Grandmaster
This shard currently has a more active faction population than uoforever soooo i dunno really what your talking about

ACtually no your the one who would beg to play with me on uoforever and call me ****** and ***** in on IDOC u would find, or a fight you couldnt handle. Then we would laugh about how fuckin bad you were when you would try to call a sync, or couldnt hit a xheal.

Ive never watched you duel here on UOF, i just moved here from uoforever and you were already gone.

I hear your good at 5x, grats, but wtf is 5x when u suck in the field where it matters?

You talk like your some sort of UO God because you came to a shard where the general pvp standard is that of a monkey with down syndrome who has his hands chopped off.
Everyone knows pvp here is a fuckin disgrace compared to what pvp was, but the fact is every other shard is dead or dieing and this is really the last spot we have left to go if we wana continue to pvp in UO so we come here and try to make it better, you come here talk about how great you are and how no one should bother trying to improve shit.
GTFO srsly, your a fuckin weirdo in skype to hence why your blocked.

BLAHHHH BLAHHHH BLAHHHH

Until you give me a name of who you are, or provide a link of me being blocked on your skype this is all for nothing. An elaborate trolling attempt on your behalf. Luckily for you you're one of the 500 people who swing from my nuts trying to get my attention on a daily basis. Get back in line, and start giving us some better material or some proof to these claims (SPECIFICALLY THE ONE ABOUT ME BEING BLOCKED ON YOUR SKYPE)

I'll wait as you make a fake skype name with azria in it , then block it on your main and pretend like it's me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you interested in killing wisps with us or are you just here to troll on everyone cause you think there is only 1 way to play uo? You're right, factions is only about PvP. It's about killing each other over and over and every time you're out numbered and die you go to the forums and post a screenshot of the fight and argue for 3 days about why you got shitstomped and how your the greatest ever. Factions is all about jumping into IRC every time you get ganked and bitching and moaning about how you got rolled unfairly or how bad someone else sucks after you died or they died. Believe it or not there are players on this server who are not SO conceited that they resort to painting a 6 pack on their avatar and assume people want to be them.

He's probably the kid who runs around with my char name "Azria-" and pretends to be me.

If I have to choose between that and killing wisps with my friends over silver and having a laugh when 9 Minax roll thru just to kill us. I'm gonna go ahead and pick wisps.

The Faction System is a broad game system designed to promote organized player conflict within the society of Britannia. The fundamental goal of the conflict is to provide a foundation for player conflict based upon meaningful and contextual combat and conflict-related interactions.
The system is designed to encourage the inclusion of a wide array of player types through the use of game mechanics that appeal to a broad set of play-styles

eric_azria

Grandmaster
Are you interested in killing wisps with us or are you just here to troll on everyone cause you think there is only 1 way to play uo? You're right, factions is only about PvP. It's about killing each other over and over and every time you're out numbered and die you go to the forums and post a screenshot of the fight and argue for 3 days about why you got shitstomped and how your the greatest ever. Factions is all about jumping into IRC every time you get ganked and bitching and moaning about how you got rolled unfairly or how bad someone else sucks after you died or they died. Believe it or not there are players on this server who are not SO conceited that they resort to painting a 6 pack on their avatar and assume people want to be them.

If I have to choose between that and killing wisps with my friends over silver and having a laugh when 9 Minax roll thru just to kill us. I'm gonna go ahead and pick wisps.

The Faction System is a broad game system designed to promote organized player conflict within the society of Britannia. The fundamental goal of the conflict is to provide a foundation for player conflict based upon meaningful and contextual combat and conflict-related interactions.
The system is designed to encourage the inclusion of a wide array of player types through the use of game mechanics that appeal to a broad set of play-styles

I wasn't directing any of that at you, reading is fundamental I suppose.

As far as being conceited, allow me to elaborate:

I'm so conceited that I allow people to paint 6 packs on my avatar and ask my permission to let me make it my avatar.

You mad about it?

Chop

Journeyman
Really thinking about joining Kieth and his guild, actually sounds like fun!

The main thing that keeps me outa factions and PvP is all these guy's that think they are some sort of hardcore gangsta's in r/l cause they own at UO pvp and brag brag brag!. It totally ruined the PvP side of the game for me personally. It's like being the best at UO pvp actually gives life some kind of great meaning for them and its all about the e-peen and looking like your some kind of bad ass that's above everyone. I cant fuckin stand these guy's and that leads me to not wanting to PvP with them or against them.

Honestly not many people really give a fuck how much you PWN because in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter and its annoying as hell. I'm here to have fun and enjoy UO. Not listen to a bunch of dudes in Skype or TS talk like they are some kind of legend's and get all bent outa shape and flip out nerd rage when things don't go right. lol It's a outdated RPG, its not gonna get you laid, your not a god or a bad ass gangsta, and 95% of the player base pretty much wants nothing to do with you or PvP because of people like you. That's why you end up with a small niche crowd that PvP's and most others steer clear of the drama ridden e-peen fest UO PvP is today.

Most player's (Myself included) cant compete in it anyway because they don't eat, sleep, and shit UO pvp or rely on sallos/steam or any advantage they can squeeze into the game. I play with Razor and hardly use it for anything but a recall hotkey and macroing new character skills up. But I am old-school like that. UO just doesn't feel like UO when you have rely on 3rd party programs to compete or remove all tree's and replace them with stumps or whatever else.

**This is in no way directed at all PvP'rs* * Just the elitist e-peen whores that act like being the best at UO pvp is all life is about and if your not like them your no one.

And that is my 2 cents!

Rage on!

Chesty Puller

Grandmaster

The main thing that keeps me outa factions and PvP is all these guy's that think they are some sort of hardcore gangsta's in r/l cause they own at UO pvp and brag brag brag!. It totally ruined the PvP side of the game for me personally. It's like being the best at UO pvp actually gives life some kind of great meaning for them and its all about the e-peen and looking like your some kind of bad ass that's above everyone. I cant fuckin stand these guy's and that leads me to not wanting to PvP with them or against them.

Honestly not many people really give a fuck how much you PWN because in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter and its annoying as hell. I'm here to have fun and enjoy UO. Not listen to a bunch of dudes in Skype or TS talk like they are some kind of legend's and get all bent outa shape and flip out nerd rage when things don't go right. lol It's a outdated RPG, its not gonna get you laid, your not a god or a bad ass gangsta, and 95% of the player base pretty much wants nothing to do with you or PvP because of people like you. That's why you end up with a small niche crowd that PvP's and most others steer clear of the drama ridden e-peen fest UO PvP is today.

Most player's (Myself included) cant compete in it anyway because they don't eat, sleep, and shit UO pvp or rely on sallos/steam or any advantage they can squeeze into the game. I play with Razor and hardly use it for anything but a recall hotkey and macroing new character skills up. But I am old-school like that. UO just doesn't feel like UO when you have rely on 3rd party programs to compete or remove all tree's and replace them with stumps or whatever else.

**This is in no way directed at all PvP'rs* * Just the elitist e-peen whores that act like being the best at UO pvp is all life is about and if your not like them your no one.

And that is my 2 cents!

Rage on!

Outdated my fucking ass.

Jani

Grandmaster
I try to be a somewhat nice, so I don't shit talk or kill newly resurrected enemies unless it is needed. However, playing without proper targeting options and hotkeys is just stupid. Doesn't matter how old school it is.

You have to find or build a nice crew. Factions are all about team fighting and having fun. Also, ignore the other ppl if you don't like them. Just let them talk.

And that is my 2 cents!

Rage on!

Couldn't have said it better myself.

girana

Grandmaster
You have to find or build a nice crew. Factions are all about team fighting and having fun. Also, ignore the other ppl if you don't like them. Just let them talk.

its just what YOU guys think faction is but Faction is like everything else in UO its just a tool and its up to you to do what YOU want.

You guys need asap stop to think your playstyle is the only one that should be promoted. UO is a fucking sandbox game everyone does what him fits and its probably the best part of this server compare to all other server out there that we have here such a huge amount of diffrent playstyles (thats why this server is such a success).

Jani

Grandmaster
its just what YOU guys think faction is but Faction is like everything else in UO its just a tool and its up to you to do what YOU want.

You guys need asap stop to think your playstyle is the only one that should be promoted. UO is a fucking sandbox game everyone does what him fits and its probably the best part of this server compare to all other server out there that we have here such a huge amount of diffrent playstyles (thats why this server is such a success).
Well, I don't mind what other ppl do in factions. You can fight monsters, craft weapons, collect silver, rares etc. if you enjoy it. I'm only speaking in my point of view. I personally enjoy team fighting most.

Shake

Master

And that is my 2 cents!

Rage on!
I don't want to be a dick, but alot of these sounds like excuses for not being good at PVP. Every group I've PVP'd with have been relaxed and don't pretend to be thugs. What people say ingame/on forums doesn't really reflect what their actual emotion is. Most of us get a laugh out of trash talking to a certain extent, when we really couldn't care less. You only need to learn how to PVP once, it's like riding a bike.