Promoting healthy and fun PvP

Cheapsuit

Master
I personally like bolas and lances but the problem is tamers would abuse the whole dismount concept. The last thing we need is to be running on foot from a dragon that's as fast as a Porsche. Not to mention it would open up an era of stealth tamers. No bolas please.

Kilike

Grandmaster
hi ive never heard of you, but it seems like youve heard of me.

thats weird.

#obsessed

also #startmakingnewfriends
Who hasnt heard of you? You make a new cry thread every day. If you're not making a cry thread you're posting in someone else's thread crying.

If I die oh well, when you die you have to come cry about how it happened or lie about it.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Lord Hampton Royce

Grandmaster
Who hasnt heard of you? You make a new cry thread every day. If you're not making a cry thread you're posting in someone else's thread crying.

If I die oh well, when you die you have to come cry about how it happened or lie about it.

did i kill you or something today? theres a lot of aggression directed towards me.

anyway, im gonna have a chat with fattson and youre gonne be put in timeout.

then killed, and kicked from eqms after the merger.

#talkshitgethit

Kilike

Grandmaster
did i kill you or something today? theres a lot of aggression directed towards me.

anyway, im gonna have a chat with fattson and youre gonne be put in timeout.

then killed, and kicked from eqms after the merger.

#talkshitgethit
Have your talk. It will do you no good. So how many times does fatts have to decline you guys before it sinks in?

Shake

Master
Bola's for weapon users only will make it fair. Glutt's idea of making ethys auto remounted after 3 seconds is a good idea too.

Players should be immune to chained bola's for a set amount of time and the thrower should have a decent cooldown before using another, to stop gank squads abusing them.

Before doing this tho, they would need to fix the ******** pet movement speed, get dexxers damage right and fix the broken defensive wrestle while casting (are you still almost guaranteed to get hit when casting?).

wreckognize

Grandmaster
hey no namer, dont make me get @Fattson to take you down a peg

ALL FATTS PEACED ALL FATTS PEACED ALL FATTS PEACED ALL FATTS PEACED ALL FATTS PEACED ALL FATTS PEACED
ALL FATTS PEACED ALL FATTS PEACED ALL FATTS PEACED ALL FATTS PEACED ALL FATTS PEACED ALL FATTS PEACED

GimpCent

Grandmaster
Bola's for weapon users only will make it fair. Glutt's idea of making ethys auto remounted after 3 seconds is a good idea too.

Players should be immune to chained bola's for a set amount of time and the thrower should have a decent cooldown before using another, to stop gank squads abusing them.

Before doing this tho, they would need to fix the ******** pet movement speed, get dexxers damage right and fix the broken defensive wrestle while casting (are you still almost guaranteed to get hit when casting?).

tumblr_n9siphmk921qkhigko1_400.gif

halygon

Grandmaster
Pets only move fast when following not attacking. Is this a concern?

There is nothing broken with defensive wrestling. We have tested and confirmed it is working right. This is one of those things that was never broken but a rumor got out that it was for some reason and everyone believes it without even testing themselves.