POWER appreciation essay contest

Fattson

Grandmaster
Ok. We haven't had a new entry in about 5 days. I'd say this contest has run its course. I will pay all winners in the form of gold unless they have something more specific in mind. Also, I'd like to invite any winner who doesn't need their winnings, to donate them to @Desi , for her to distribute the money as she sees fit to new players or hard working companions. Thank you all for participating.

Winners are:
First place - @drasked
Second place - @Derwolf
Third place - @Lexington

Winners please pm me at your convenience.

Derwolf

Grandmaster
Ok. We haven't had a new entry in about 5 days. I'd say this contest has run its course. I will pay all winners in the form of gold unless they have something more specific in mind. Also, I'd like to invite any winner who doesn't need their winnings, to donate them to @Desi , for her to distribute the money as she sees fit to new players or hard working companions. Thank you all for participating.

Winners are:
First place - @drasked
Second place - @Derwolf
Third place - @Lexington

donate my winnings to @Desi please. cheers and thanks for hosting the contest

Kilike

Grandmaster

Winners are:
First place - @drasked
Second place - @Derwolf
Third place - @Lexington

How didn't @Blair win!? Rigged, I tell you!

Grats to the wieners, thanks fatts.

Sent from my SM-G900P

MANKRIK

Grandmaster
I know it's past the deadline but I have composed a haiku for the mighty POWER guild:

Always on the hunt
Noble falcon (folken) in the skies
Stench of fear below

Alternative version:

Beneath the red sun
Sniffing glue at the bus stop
White cunts stole my land

Lexington

Grandmaster

Winners are:
First place - @drasked
Second place - @Derwolf
Third place - @Lexington

Desi can have my winnings too :)

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Damn was just thinking about this the other day but got a bit busy IRL the last few days.

I still want to enter my thoughts though!

I haven't had all the greatest encounters with Power in-game, most of the time it is either in the no-cut fighting group vs group or in the dungeons which leads into a pet trap or luring spawn to gain an advantage.

But, the few encounters I have got with K A Z in particular stands out to me, we have faced eachother one v one in the field, stalemated for about 5 minutes until we were both out of supplies so we agreed to take it to the duel pits.

He won some, I won some mainly very back and forth maybe even KAZ winning a few more with his Uber ping, and not once was there an offhand comment about me being bad, or any form of name calling if he won or lost.

Grace in victory & defeat, I would say KAZ has to be one of my more respected Power members and tends to USUALLY keep shit talking on the forums to a minimum and never has directed those comments towards me.

I will try and upload a screen shot when I find the time earlier, hope to get some more honorable fights in the future.

K A Z

Grandmaster
Damn was just thinking about this the other day but got a bit busy IRL the last few days.

I still want to enter my thoughts though!

I haven't had all the greatest encounters with Power in-game, most of the time it is either in the no-cut fighting group vs group or in the dungeons which leads into a pet trap or luring spawn to gain an advantage.

But, the few encounters I have got with K A Z in particular stands out to me, we have faced eachother one v one in the field, stalemated for about 5 minutes until we were both out of supplies so we agreed to take it to the duel pits.

He won some, I won some mainly very back and forth maybe even KAZ winning a few more with his Uber ping, and not once was there an offhand comment about me being bad, or any form of name calling if he won or lost.

Grace in victory & defeat, I would say KAZ has to be one of my more respected Power members and tends to USUALLY keep shit talking on the forums to a minimum and never has directed those comments towards me.

I will try and upload a screen shot when I find the time earlier, hope to get some more honorable fights in the future.

shittalking is for losers.. forum pvp, however, is a whole different topic.

hopin for some more fights in the future, buddy!

Lithium149

Grandmaster
shittalking is for losers.. forum pvp, however, is a whole different topic.

hopin for some more fights in the future, buddy!

Yeah I don't enjoy shit-talking in game to be honest, forum PvP when defending yourself or a guild mate is understandable.

Like I said I have never had a problem with you in-game and have actually got a few good fights with you before on the field 1v1 without either of us calling in :p

Agreed, sounds good if ya want can always PM me for my Skype and maybe we can set up some 1v1/2v2/3v3.

Also congrats to all the winners and I am sure the New Players Guild appreciates your generous donations!

PS Poptart would also be an honorable mention but I don't seen him play as much and have only encountered him once or twice, very nice guy as well as far as I can tell.