POWER appreciation essay contest

BEN!

Grandmaster
Nerve? No. Impartial judging? Yes. Your guild mate is currently has the highest score.

oh i see i should have written "best BJ's NA" and i woulda gotten 50/100

but a story actually pertaining to UO that made me very happy (with a screenshot) is 15/100? and a 0/25 on grammar when "best BJ's NA" is worth 15/25? i think this grading scale is a wee bit #affected

Greetings! My name is Fattson. How much have you lost to Power in gold, items, and regs over the years? We take and we take. Now we're giving back!

funny way to introduce the contest when you obviously can't handle it when people take things from you

Fattson

Grandmaster

but a story actually pertaining to UO that made me very happy (with a screenshot) is 15/100? and a 0/25 on grammar when "best BJ's NA" is worth 15/25? i think this grading scale is a wee bit #affected

funny way to introduce the contest when you obviously can't handle it when people take things from you
I can handle it just fine. You're stupid. Your entry was stupid. It wasn't funny. Nor was I in power when that event occurred. Consider yourself disqualified and please excuse yourself from further commenting in the thread. Thank you and God bless.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Bubby what are you doing?

Like seriously what are you even doing right now?

I can't make heads or tails of this gibberish.

Malkraven

Grandmaster

this isnt the pvp forums your should probably keep your obvious butthurt and derailment to the pvp section

BEN!

Grandmaster
this isnt the pvp forums your should probably keep your obvious butthurt and derailment to the pvp section

my entry was legit and i assure you many people find the beetle incident quite humorous. Fattson could have ignored my entry if it bothered him so badly yet he chose to trash it.... i mean POWER was already derailing this thread with trash talk and tags on @GluttonySDS and @lollo so not sure why this comment is directed @ me.

Fattson

Grandmaster
my entry was legit and i assure you many people find the beetle incident quite humorous. Fattson could have ignored my entry if it bothered him so badly yet he chose to trash it.... i mean POWER was already derailing this thread with trash talk and tags on @GluttonySDS and @lollo so not sure why this comment is directed @ me.

You're the one who made a terrible entry. I don't find scamming to be humorous nor is your troll attempt cute. You post the same thing in every thread with poorly constructed sentences, grammar, and punctuation. You're no different than Bobby, except his English is slightly better and his words easier to see.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Alright @Derwolf looks like some firm competition.

I'll quickly type up a few min short essay when I have a chance, and more then likely beat Captun Australia for the second time for some more salty tears.

I'll give yall a chance to come up with some good material.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I can handle it just fine. You're stupid. Your entry was stupid. It wasn't funny. Nor was I in power when that event occurred. Consider yourself disqualified and please excuse yourself from further commenting in the thread. Thank you and God bless.

Actually you raged and cried and quit when you lost your shit to EQMS... #neverForget

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
my favorite power member is Fattson because of all the free rares and dono items he gifted us.

Tameables2.jpg

p.s.

this is also my entry

Lightfoot

Expert
What POWER? No Flube or Old Azz Man? Should take a minute to reflect on a real guild, lol eqms and $ and WERKT are such wannabes, no one struck fear into the server like POWER.

Lightfoot

Expert
I remember EQMS (aka the salty and exclusive blue player @GluttonySDS ) hosting such an event.

I clearly won it, but of course EQMS are racist and would rather give prizes to an in-house white member missing a working pair of balls and subsequent chromosomes as opposed to a native Australian with a giant pair of hairy fucking nuts.

But back to the contest.

My fav POWER member is:

MYSELF

And Why?

Because i hate white cunts, take dem white bastards shit and to be honest i'm probably the only aboriginal with a computer system whom can provide a legitimate receipt of purchase.

Haha made my day for sure. Must agree!

drinn

Grandmaster
Finnish Power

Favourite POWER member: The Italian
Runner-up: Manolo

Honored: aIck (not sure if POWER or just SL..)

Last edited by a moderator: