POWER appreciation essay contest

Kilike

Grandmaster
Actually you raged and cried and quit when you lost your shit to EQMS... #neverForget
He was quitting already before that event occurred. So try again baddie.
What POWER? No Flube or Old Azz Man? Should take a minute to reflect on a real guild, lol eqms and $ and WERKT are such wannabes, no one struck fear into the server like POWER.
247 would disagree.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Finnish Power

Favourite POWER member: Jani

Jani aka Zesir Helix from legendary Finnish UO shard Andromeda in 2004, where I used to play with him at the same guild BoS for some time.

Runner-up: The Italian
Third place: Manolo

Honored: aIck (not sure if POWER or just SL..)

jani doesnt have toons in power. he is welcome but he likes to do his own thing

Fattson

Grandmaster
Old AZZ %100

He was Power... it's his controversial play style that people loved to hate. Hands down the original Bobby123!!

I completely agree. OAM will always be my forum hero and favorite power player. He was the first person on uof to ever try to scam me. I will never forget him.

Content - 30
Grammar - 20
Humor - 6....some good memories here
Screen shot - 0

56/100

drasked

Grandmaster
My favorite player in POWER is flube.

About a month or 2 in to playing Ultima Online i was walking around Brit on my thief looking for a juicy target when i stumbled upon a few murderers from POWER guild. As i carefully observed them from a distance i didn't notice an orc sneaking up on me.

Before i knew it i was the target of an assault.

Stricken with panic due to the inability to move i start opening my trapped pouches only to be betrayed by a tool normally used to save lives.

To make matters worse, this incident was then immortalized.

PS.
The person showing empathy in that skype call must be my second favorite POWER player. (who is that?)

(English is not my first language)

Last edited by a moderator:

Fattson

Grandmaster
My favorite player in POWER is flube.

About a month or 2 in to playing Ultima Online i was walking around Brit on my thief looking for a juicy target when i stumbled upon a few murderers from POWER guild. As i carefully observed them from a distance i didn't notice an orc sneaking up on me.

Before i knew it i was the target of an assault.

Stricken with panic due to the inability to move i start opening my trapped pouches only to be betrayed by a tool normally used to save lives.

To make matters worse, this incident was then immortalized.

PS.
The person showing empathy in that skype call must be my second favorite POWER player. (who is that?)

(English is not my first language)

LOL That was awesome. Keep in mind grammar score is curved for English being a second language. I think the voice you're referring to belongs to @Sandman

Content - 40
Grammar - 25
Humor - 12
Screenshot - Videos>pics 10

Total: 87/100 New top score!

Blair

Master
My favorite player in POWER is @Athrez aka Heli, aka the powerful ***** pleasurer. There are a number of reasons why I enjoy this player.

I really like talking to him on Skype and sharing my vast UO knowledge with him. I also really enjoy trolling him. Actually I pretty much only troll him, it's a lot of fun. He's a really good sport about it though.
Here is an example of some of my stoic advice:
zvxSQPb.jpg

I also respect his mastery over the *****, I mean look at this face:
rHvJ6ZP.jpg

I mean if that's not absolute bliss I don't know what is. It takes a real man to handle a ***** in such a manner.

I also admire him for following his dreams. I'm sure not many people are aware that he was cast for the new Tom of Finland movie. I think it takes a lot of balls to be in a movie like that, and I respect him very much for it.
Here is a photo from on set:
dmuIQyY.jpg

*note I asked his permission before making and posting this*

For these reasons Athrez is my favorite player in power.

Saturn

Grandmaster
My favorite player in POWER is @Athrez aka Heli, aka the powerful ***** pleasurer. There are a number of reasons why I enjoy this player.

I really like talking to him on Skype and sharing my vast UO knowledge with him. I also really enjoy trolling him. Actually I pretty much only troll him, it's a lot of fun. He's a really good sport about it though.
zvxSQPb.jpg

rHvJ6ZP.jpg

I mean if that's not absolute bliss I don't know what is. It takes a real man to handle a ***** in such a manner.

I also admire him for following his dreams. I'm sure not many people are aware that he was cast for the new Tom of Finland movie. I think it takes a lot of balls to be in a movie like that, and I respect him very much for it.
dmuIQyY.jpg

/win

Fattson

Grandmaster

zvxSQPb.jpg

rHvJ6ZP.jpg

dmuIQyY.jpg

This is what I was hoping to see more of. Thank you, staff.