Oops rare wolf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

besttherewas

Grandmaster
Rage Roberts deserves an award for the forums biggest spastic.

Considering he has to tell us in every post that he just 'dropped some bombs' on us, I wonder if also has to tell his bus that she just had 'the best sex of her life'....

I wonder if his next forum picture will be that pic of his bank account that he sent FAMARA?

Thanks for the laughs bro, whoops.
... I mean 'bombs' lol

old azz

Adept

Considering he has to tell us in every post that he just 'dropped some bombs' on us, I wonder if also has to tell his bus that she just had 'the best sex of her life'....

I wonder if his next forum picture will be that pic of his bank account that he sent FAMARA?

... I mean 'bombs' lol
HAHAHAH the best sex of life just made me lol for real. drake is forums gold

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster

... I mean 'bombs' lol

My point proven, look at how many of you POWER nerds came in here lmao.. Just like in game. Go get an education kid. Do something with your life.. or at least go full * like old azz and collect a disability check.

besttherewas

Grandmaster
Im not power.

I just know a moron when I see one.

Don't get off track though, im pretty sure everyone here wants to see you keep 'dropping some more bombs'.....

Now I know why you wear all that pure white, it indicates to everyone that you are 'special' and should be avoided.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
LOL DUDE YOU KEEP GETTING MORE HILARIOUS
lmao.. that's right.. your ******** ass can't think of a response... because you know it is true.. hahaha.. punk ass little disabled kid.. If you want, I will stop picking on you. Shouldn't mess with little retards.. It is bad karma.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
btw your statement make is obvious you have never been in a fight... or "strummed" anyone before (sounds very gay)
Unfortunately growing up.. I was a pretty bad kid after my parents divorced.. Got myself into a lot of trouble.. and ended up in TYC.. Didn't turn my life around until 2005.

Like I said.. I'd strum your scrawny little ***** ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.