Oops rare wolf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

old azz

Adept
Old azz man, I know you have to try to come and support your *** friends but just stfu now, before I crush your ******** ass.. I might be doing you a favor though.., since I heard you are only considered 80% disabled right now.. This could bring you to 100%. Consider it a pay raise for your mentally challenged ass. 20% more on that azz.

We all know you are delusional but at least come up with some realistic shit that might actually piss me off, if you are going to try and troll me.. lol

Like how I trashed your *** friends in this thread.. and how flube's a HUGE fat ass irl.. see. Those are all real things that can not be denied. Or if you want to stick in game.. how about how your shitty guild, Flubes specifically, are a major reason why I have all my pure white today. Thanks for the POWER scrolls, newbs.

Edit: What is even more funny.. Is that these nerds are the ones who brought up real life in the first place.. and now they all scattered like cockroaches and are forced to come up with delusional fantasies, hahaha.. How pathetic. You guys must have really shitty real lives. Owned in game. Owned in real life. What a shitty day for POWER.
dude ragin so he writes an essay, DONT SMASH YOUR COMP, WE JUST PLAYIN YOU SAUSAGE SNIFFER

old azz

Adept
Nah, I can take it.. None of that delusional shit will phase me. They are just getting desperate after the bombs I dropped on them. I would be too if I was a fat ass loser who gets owned in game and in real life.
your wifey has a fetish for this fat ass loser!!

Salsa

Grandmaster
old zzz promised to kill a pure white wolf and then cried when the GM's wouldn't give him an entire event to do it. dude is a big lying cry baby.

true story.

old azz

Adept
old zzz promised to kill a pure white wolf and then cried when the GM's wouldn't give him an entire event to do it. dude is a big lying cry baby.

true story.
false story. sounds like your the big lying cry baby... "BUT OLD AZZ YOU PROMISEDDD, WAAA!!!!"

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
lmao.. The *** rping a girl finally come back to play after getting STFU? Still can't respond to anything said? Still hiding behind your computer screen like all the other nerds in this thread? Owned. In game and irl. You can't win.

I guess you wanted to wait a while for some posts from others so you could brush off the last few bombs I dropped on your *** ass? hahaha owned.

Thanks again for the tram gear! My sweaty balls have nice support from those POWER scrolls I got off your newb guild. When you look at all my tram gear.. I want you to know how thankful I am to you all and what a huge part you all had in all this. Thanks newbs!

Wow. Get some sleep after your 50plus hour bender and then please read your rants. You are the nerd, this is clearly life to you. You're taking UO to the next level lol. But thanks brah. I had a huge laugh when I woke up this morning when I read this.

As for following this thread and posting every second like you? LOL. Sorry I don't neglect IRL to continue ranting on a 15 year game forum.

Keep sitting at home on your disability benefits of minimum wage so you can keep feeding your UO addiction.

*awaits a new rant within 5 minutes'

I actually don't even know who trammel Roberts is. Just see him on every forum post. Haha

Antelope

Apprentice
Wow. Get some sleep after your 50plus hour bender and then please read your rants. You are the nerd, this is clearly life to you. You're taking UO to the next level lol. But thanks brah. I had a huge laugh when I woke up this morning when I read this.

As for following this thread and posting every second like you? LOL. Sorry I don't neglect IRL to continue ranting on a 15 year game forum.

Keep sitting at home on your disability benefits of minimum wage so you can keep feeding your UO addiction.

*awaits a new rant within 5 minutes'

I actually don't even know who trammel Roberts is. Just see him on every forum post. Haha

He's a bank sitter, who wanders out to grief on his blue every once in awhile. One of those extra special losers like Babethoven.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
dude ragin so he writes an essay, DONT SMASH YOUR COMP, WE JUST PLAYIN YOU SAUSAGE SNIFFER

Lmao? Essay?? I guess for someone who is mentally disabled, typing a response like that could be challenging.., But what I really think it is, is that you nerds can't come up with responses any more.. Because I win over you guys in game and in real life. Owned.

Funniest part about this whole thing.. POWER calls in not just for a 1v1 in game "Drake Roberts just stole my PS, come help me guys!!" but also for when I own their dumb asses in the forums "Guys I got in over my head talking shit I can't back up in the forums, please everyone, come try and help me"

Look how many POWER scrubs came in to try and win a losing battle. Just like in game. hahaha

Stop embarrassing yourself old azz.. You're starting to slip because of the fgts on your team you are trying to back up.

And look at Wendy Whopper's gay ass. Can't even respond to my bombs I dropped on his head.. He knows he is a loser and has to hide his nerdy ass behind that monitor. Can't back up any of his shit talk. I won't bother interacting with your *** ass responses either then. Love how you accepted defeat in your comment and bowed out of this discussion, *****. Keep your mouth shut next time little boy.., and remember to enjoy rping a girl, ***.

Last edited by a moderator:

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Sad thing is, this is prolly worse than you actually look in real life.

You're getting close to that 100% disability check old azz!! You are welcome, bro. That government check is going to go up a whole 20%!.... rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.