Oops rare wolf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
I think we now know who the most emotional player is...

Another way of saying "I no longer have any way to respond because I got STFU"

Thanks for the life story.

Your welcome. I was always taught to share with those who have not.

Is your wife the size of a bus? therefore you are the only one who can provide?

No.. She is pretty petite, actually.. and unlike you.. I am not afraid of my rl.., because I have one.. and it is a really good one.

If you want, I can show you how I beat you irl...

Figured beating you in UO was enough.. Don't want you killing yourself irl because you realize what a loser you are.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
You guys are the weakest trolls I have ever dealt with.

Rating -1

Funny how cockroaches scatter when shit gets real.. and they are the ones wanting to bring up the real.. lmao..

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
That's right.. you got STFU.. nothing more to say.. hahaha

Owned in game and irl.. What a sad day for you and your *** friend rping a girl, lmao!

Madian G

Novice
Unlike you, I have a life.. A wife.. A son.. and my responsibility to provide for them.. Even though I have been able to perform most of my work from home, I unfortunately can't play for 108 hours straight.. and I don't think I would want to.. I already won Now my thief just parades all of y'alls shit around in your faces. Including your guilds shit. Thank you all for donating towards my tram gear. Couldn't have done it with out all the fgts like you who I stole from.

That's just sad.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
Unlike you, I have a life.. A wife.. A son.. and my responsibility to provide for them.. Even though I have been able to perform most of my work from home, I unfortunately can't play for 108 hours straight.. and I don't think I would want to.. I already won UO. Now my thief just parades all of y'alls shit around in your faces. Including your guilds shit. Thank you all for donating towards my tram gear. Couldn't have done it with out all the fgts like you who I stole from.

lol how much is your whole outfit drake? 30 mill? all from other players.... thats funny.... :p

Babethoven

Grandmaster
lol??

with all due respect drake but you got a hot wife.... what is this guy talking about? he must be unsatisfied with what he wakes up too every morning..... PALMALA

Honest to god, reading this forum-cesspit is almost as entertaining as playing UO. It's like Ultima has stunted your intellectual growth, and you're a bunch of mental midgets running around swinging your fist because your ego is so closely tied to your virtual world's avatar—very post-modern, I love it.

Last edited by a moderator:

TriXa

Grandmaster
Isnt that what makes us to Love UO everyone can play there Role. It was there since beginning its in every other game to.. So who care's ? If i want to play a super friendly love peace and Harmony Game then i go to HelloKitty Online.. And i like to read this Kind of Post's.. And yes it really strange that U-Haul allways the First at this Spawn's ... But WHO CARES hehehe. we need to wait now 1 Year to see if Uhaul again the first. hahahaha

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Another way of saying "I no longer have any way to respond because I got STFU"

Your welcome. I was always taught to share with those who have not.

No.. She is pretty petite, actually.. and unlike you.. I am not afraid of my rl.., because I have one.. and it is a really good one.

If you want, I can show you how I beat you irl...

Figured beating you in UO was enough.. Don't want you killing yourself irl because you realize what a loser you are.

that is sooo funny i remember the time , when drake freaked out on me, trying to get me on skype to send me pictures of himself, and bank statements or some shit to prove he was better irl LOLL

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
Wow. That's some dark hate in there. I think you need to get out more Trammel Roberts. The air is fresh and the sun is out, try it.

This hate must stem from being married to Jabba the Hut.

Status
Not open for further replies.