Status
Not open for further replies.

U-Haul

Master
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

e0HPdGT.jpg

FAMARA

Grandmaster
gosh damn, 50 million gold wolf , down the drain, its so sad to me, u haul should just make a tamer , instead of killing all our good pets!

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
I think the only reason it is dead, is because this whole thing was staged.. Uhaul rarely goes to wolf fort.. never sits there pushing the spawn.. I find it highly suspect that a never seen before or mentioned wolf, spawns all of a sudden.. and lo and behold.. it is Uhaul alone who sees it and kills it.. I call bull shit.. Maybe this was just their way of saying, we have now introduced a new pet into the wolf spawn system.. and as always,. we must bring it in with UHAUL killing the first one.

A few months ago, based off my convo with Carl on the wolf spawn and the way it works, I am led to believe there was no blaze hued wolves at that time.. This would be a new edition. Pretty cool new wolf... if it has been added. Not a bad way to introduce it either I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

FAMARA

Grandmaster
I think the only reason it is dead, is because this whole thing was staged.. Uhaul rarely goes to wolf fort.. never sits there pushing the spawn.. I find it highly suspect that a never seen before or mentioned wolf, spawns all of a sudden.. and lo and behold.. it is Uhaul alone who sees it and kills it.. I call bull shit.. Maybe this was just their way of saying, we have now introduced a new pet into the wolf spawn system.. and as always,. we must bring it in with UHAUL killing the first one.

A few months ago, based off my convo with Carl on the wolf spawn and the way it works, I am led to believe there was no blaze hued wolves at that time.. This would be a new edition. Pretty cool new wolf... if it has been added. Not a bad way to introduce it either I guess.

damn dude enough with the conspiracy theorys lol, its dead end of story, another one will spawn, go work the spawn , we have been going there quite a lot lately tbh..

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
damn dude enough with the conspiracy theorys lol, its dead end of story, another one will spawn, go work the spawn , we have been going there quite a lot lately tbh..

Bro.. You are such a dumb ass you don't even know how to spell "theories"... Nor do you know how to make a fake rare, believable. The regular wolf with the modified art files is dead.. you are right.. gg

and for the record.. It is skepticism and deductive reasoning... Not conspiracy. Conspiracy is when a group of fags get together and conspire to make a fake story with a fake rare..

Seeing that you don't know how to spell the word "theories", I don't expect you to be able to understand the proper use of the word "conspiracy"..., but I thought I might break it down for your dumb ass anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:

besttherewas

Grandmaster
I like it when bad players fight amongst one another.

more importantly than the wolf though- who is worse at UO?

- FAMARA, a blue only tamer who complains alot, OR
- Drake Roberts, a trammel sitting red who probably killed his own characters to get 5 counts.

Big decisions....

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
I like it when bad players fight amongst one another.

more importantly than the wolf though- who is worse at UO?

- FAMARA, a blue only tamer who complains alot, OR
- Drake Roberts, a trammel sitting red who probably killed his own characters to get 5 counts.

Big decisions....

Probably the no name pathetic loser hiding behind his 1735912th forum account.

That is the clear answer.. Even if you hate the douche..., Famara has done his thing on his tamer and has amassed around 25 mil liquid gold.. and I wear that much in clothing on my paperdoll that I got from stealing from no name scrubs like you.

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
Who's plays more? Famara or Trammel Roberts. I'm sure both have the UO dedication to sit at the wolf spawn for 108 hours straight.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Yes.. I am so active nowadays.. Let me tell you, lol. I guess Wendy's *** ass is butt hurt still after me not partnering up my old guild with you when you wanted to roll with our stealth archers.. lmao.. get off my nuts, ***.. go rp a girl more in a 15 year old game you loser. hahaha

If you do see my character in game.. Chances are.. He IS at the docks, and is probably afk... wearing all the shit I stole off you scrubs.. including people in your guild, wendy..

I've "won" y'all far more than I have "lost" to you guys. Ask flubes.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
I'm sure both have the UO dedication to sit at the wolf spawn for 108 hours straight.

Unlike you, I have a life.. A wife.. A son.. and my responsibility to provide for them.. Even though I have been able to perform most of my work from home, I unfortunately can't play for 108 hours straight.. and I don't think I would want to.. I already won UO. Now my thief just parades all of y'alls shit around in your faces. Including your guilds shit. Thank you all for donating towards my tram gear. Couldn't have done it with out all the fgts like you who I stole from.

besttherewas

Grandmaster
I think we now know who the most emotional player is...

Thanks for the life story.

Is your wife the size of a bus? therefore you are the only one who can provide?

Status
Not open for further replies.