MASTER OF THE ETTIN

Inflames

Master
Killed him and a buddy 2v1 once After they stated my alt they didn't kill.

then I rez killed them in town til he logged

i knew posting in this thread i would get alot of hate and man was i not dissapointed. would have been alot worse if u guys didnt even remember me after 7 months but u know who i am and u wont ever forget im sure ive made several of you rage a time or two. u guys always talk about blues fighting back yadda yadda i was that blue and all i got for it was day in day out shit talk . you guys dont want blues that fight back you want blues that fall over and explode into loot piles lets not kid yourselfs. otherwise u would show some respect for one of the few blues that hunted reds as a play style.

GriefedYaBish

Grandmaster
i knew posting in this thread i would get alot of hate and man was i not dissapointed. would have been alot worse if u guys didnt even remember me after 7 months but u know who i am and u wont ever forget im sure ive made several of you rage a time or two. u guys always talk about blues fighting back yadda yadda i was that blue and all i got for it was day in day out shit talk . you guys dont want blues that fight back you want blues that fall over and explode into loot piles lets not kid yourselfs. otherwise u would show some respect for one of the few blues that hunted reds as a play style.

You are easily trolled. PvP and shit talk go hand in hand, I hope you come back and lead a new group of bluebians. Maybe you are the hero Sosaria deserves.

Inflames

Master
You are easily trolled. PvP and shit talk go hand in hand, I hope you come back and lead a new group of bluebians. Maybe you are the hero Sosaria deserves.

i subscribe to differnt way of thinking winning is its own reward.
what is best in life?"To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their widows" . not posting on a forum for a week about one kill which seems to be the norm around here. i considerd coming back but there are some issues i have with some changes to pvp that i belive are not good maybe if i can get past those i might come back u never know winter is coming.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
..says the guy that couldn't hold his own without joining a zerg. literally bottom 10 on the server.

Its the same butt hurt cries over and over. Quotes like that in forums and "oOoO" in game. Keep it coming bro. Just remember that when you seek forgiveness, it is we that offer penance.
#affected

GriefedYaBish

Grandmaster
i subscribe to differnt way of thinking winning is its own reward.
what is best in life?"To crush you enemies, to see them driven before you and to hear the lamendation of their widows" . not posting on a forum for a week about one kill which seems to be the norm around here. i considerd coming back but there are some issues i have with some changes to pvp that i belive are not good maybe if i can get past those i might come back u never know winter is coming.

What pvp changes don't you like? I think @Blair has done a great job as the pvp mananger, you can actually kill someone with a 2 man sync now.

Inflames

Master
What pvp changes don't you like? I think @Blair has done a great job as the pvp mananger, you can actually kill someone with a 2 man sync now.

its the purple potions that everyone is scripting doing more damage then a resisted fs that seems crappy anything that promotes scripted pvp is garbo
i was1v2ing some reds yesterday and got hit for a 28 damage explode potion i know its to stop endless running but thats aliitle op imo they where fine capped at 20 imo. and yes i know no one uses scripts they are just that good at uo. #igotskillstoo

How did a thread about an Australian's legendary robe of ettins turn into a debate about instant statlossing, then some shit blue ex zergling scribe mage (@Inflames ) whining about how he can't pvp?

We should be admiring pixels, not pissing about statloss.

Cack

Grandmaster
How did a thread about an Australian's legendary robe of ettins turn into a debate about instant statlossing, then some shit blue ex zergling scribe mage (@Inflames ) whining about how he can't pvp?

The uof community wants what it wants....sucking your own dick seems to be a big topic too....in fact.....

Cack

Grandmaster
I jerked off to the ettin robe, and plan on finger banging the shit out of my vag post op.
You mean your inside out ****...cuz it sure ain't no vag chief....
On another note....george lucas banging a stormtroper
6OWFNUL.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster

Some right wing fundamentalists believe that Forum Threads simply "derail" on their own through divine intervention. These same people believe that the server is only a few days old because it rebooted. We in the scientific community believe that threads have evolved naturally over time into their current state.

Cack

Grandmaster
Some right wing fundamentalists believe that Forum Threads simply "derail" on their own through divine intervention. These same people believe that the server is only a few days old because it rebooted. We in the scientific community believe that threads have evolved naturally over time into their current state.
I liked the first one better even though you only added a sentence...