MASTER OF THE ETTIN

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster
After killing probably 800 odd ettins i figured it would be easier to use my vast UO wealth to obtain ettin taint cloth.

This was the result:

jenny_jugs_9_15_19_49.jpg

In doing so, i also felt it necessary to acquire more pure white items, namely another halfy and layered sash.

Such is the life of the 1 percenters.

**Unfortunately i am in statloss for another 17 hours, after dying to an EQMS 5 man ebolt closest stun attack last night (and instant statlossed by the dogs), therefore you won't be seeing this marvelous suit in action until tomorrow night.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Sorry about the stat... Ive long been willing to return to the days of promoting PVP amongst reds where EQMS and POWER would sell heads back for 1gp.

Sadly, flube seems very butthurt(i think it may be because his girl was whoring with EQMS and he is extra jealous since he caught her webcamming with saturn?) and wants to keep up the stat war between the only 2 red guilds on the server.

I like fighting POWER, i dont like statting POWER but until flube stops being so mad, I guess the stat war continues.

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
Sorry about the stat... Ive long been willing to return to the days of promoting PVP amongst reds where EQMS and POWER would sell heads back for 1gp.

Sadly, flube seems very butthurt(i think it may be because his girl was whoring with EQMS and he is extra jealous since he caught her webcamming with saturn?) and wants to keep up the stat war between the only 2 red guilds on the server.

I like fighting POWER, i dont like statting POWER but until flube stops being so mad, I guess the stat war continues.

Flube mentioned in IRC that in the past people on both sides get pissed and end up stat'ing each other despite an agreement. I can't speak to what happened in the past or possible other reasons for stat'ing each other. But, EQMS and POWER have some entertaining fights and we could have more fun if we didn't stat. I know I'm willing to follow chain of command and adhere to an agreement.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Everyone in EQMS would follow my orders to not stat as they did in the past.... it was a butthurt POWER at an IDOC that statted someone months ago and since then, it has been insta stat on both sides.

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
Everyone in EQMS would follow my orders to not stat as they did in the past.... it was a butthurt POWER at an IDOC that statted someone months ago and since then, it has been insta stat on both sides.

That clears it up in my mind. You'd think that they if they enjoy pvp they would come to an arrangement that keeps the action cam rolling. Or you could make a post whining about not being able to show off your ettin shit-dyed robe. Is POWER more concerned about Fashion Week than PVP??? Too bad, Jenny Jugs will be walking down the catwalk in a grey robe instead of his doo-doo robe.

Messremb

Grandmaster
The ******** Aussies always insta stat, I treat them like they are in a separate guild and always insta start them. The rest off power I have always tried to sell heads back. But I hear through guild mates that flube wants stat war with us... I Hope he changes his mind.

Congrats on the robe. Can't think of a more deserving person, other that maybe barracoon...

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I think its just flube is butthurt or something. The only time he really gets kills is when POWERs other reds have died and they come on blue tamers kaidou and tap that thang and use 4 pets to try to instakill someone.

Then again, @Messremb we had a no stat agreement with PCH and you guys decided to stat 2 EQMS at an IDOC as well ending that short lived no stat truce as well so not sure youre in a position to speak ill of statters.

Messremb

Grandmaster
I think its just flube is butthurt or something. The only time he really gets kills is when POWERs other reds have died and they come on blue tamers kaidou and tap that thang and use 4 pets to try to instakill someone.

Then again, @Messremb we had a no stat agreement with PCH and you guys decided to stat 2 EQMS at an IDOC as well ending that short lived no stat truce as well so not sure youre in a position to speak ill of statters.
I wasn't involved in the truce or the breaking of it. But I do know what happened. Truce was made but once the alliance was informed they were all against it. No tears on our end yet so I guess everyone is happy with their choices.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Why the fuck would PCH be against a stat truce... do you guys not like PVP? Its not like you guys are POWER where you have experienced PVPers and put up a good fight... you guys get rolled over and statted with ease, youd think you want to have a truce to promote more PVP and less 2 day time outs for your crew.

@Guwap @Sommerella

Messremb

Grandmaster
Why the fuck would PCH be against a stat truce... do you guys not like PVP? Its not like you guys are POWER where you have experienced PVPers and put up a good fight... you guys get rolled over and statted with ease, youd think you want to have a truce to promote more PVP and less 2 day time outs for your crew.

@Guwap @Sommerella
This kind of talk always makes me giggle. last time we meet you guys with close to even numbers we dirted 6 of you and the rest gated out. Was pretty funny.