MASTER OF THE ETTIN

Slick Brick

Grandmaster
I guess you feel like you're making a point somehow?

What is curious is how you think you hold any relevance to a pvp discussion at all.
The mindset that you're a hardcore PvPer because you are one of 12 people blindly-ebolting or flamestrike-scrolling closest target when someone says "drop." Fair enough, lol :D.

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
The mindset that you're a hardcore PvPer because you are one of 12 people blindly-ebolting or flamestrike-scrolling closest target when someone says "drop." Fair enough, lol :D.

More of a case of you only knowing one of my character names and not having a clue. But flame on dude. I run solo half the time at least.

Slick Brick

Grandmaster
More of a case of you only knowing one of my character names and not having a clue. But flame on dude. I run solo half the time at least.
Just saying man, that strategy works when you have 2x the numbers and is kind of like GEICO.. it's so easy a caveman can do it. It is kind of weird seeing Gluttony have the mindset of kill people with mass numbers. I remember on Lake Superior fighting them 2v3, 2v2.. basically close numbers with Envy/Vanity and him. I guess he feels the need to dominate completely with numbers. When it get too big though it seems like it would get boring hence the calling for faction revamp.

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
Everyone would love to see some good fights. A typical group is going to be about 6-8 players when we can manage to field that many. If those numbers are too large then maybe its time to recruit. That or stick to forum pvp'ing.

Messremb

Grandmaster
I guess you feel like you're making a point somehow?

What is curious is how you think you hold any relevance to a pvp discussion at all.
You more than most know I pvp. And I do know your ALTs.

My point is simple. Anyone who joined the largest zerg on the shard is a hypocrite if they try and say we are scared for joining a faction that already has another guild.

also, as has already been mentioned we were in SL for a while now, but we just decided to faction a bit last night.

Inflames

Master
I think it's funny how you guys try and make truces to not stat each other so you can "pvp" more.

There is no pvp on UOF anymore. It's all kids rolling hella deep. Stat them all and let god sort them out.

I also find it funny how it's easier to make a char than it is to wait out 2 days of stat, yet you're all against perma stat-loss with 35k and 24 hrs. I can have just about any template 7xed (I actually like the current bounty system better than perma-stat). You're all fucking trammys in your own little way. Some hide in zerg guilds because they know they are bad. Others cry about getting pked at champs. End-game content with the best loot in the game. What happend to the thrill of the kill?

Last edited by a moderator:

Guwap

Grandmaster
I think it's funny how you guys try and make truces to not stat each other so you can "pvp" more.

There is no pvp on OUF anymore. It's all kids rolling hella deep. Stat them all and let god sort them out.

I also find it funny how it's easier to make a char than it is to wait out 2 days of stat, yet you're all against perma stat-loss with 35k and 24 hrs. I can have just about any template 7xed (I actually like the current bounty system better than perma-stat). You're all fucking trammys in your own little way. Some hide in zerg guilds because they know they are bad. Others cry about getting pked at champs. End-game content with the best loot in the game. What happend to the thrill of the kill?

Tl;dr - insta stat blue has an opinion

GriefedYaBish

Grandmaster

There is no pvp on OUF anymore. It's all kids rolling hella deep. Stat them all and let god sort them out.

it comes to no surprise that an ex-member of rekt loves to instastat

#redlivesmatter

Inflames

Master
i left rekt and one of those reasons was because rolling deep got old fast and took alot of the fun out of the game for me. i was killing reds and stating them before rekt was even an idea