Incoming Perma Stat Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

Grandmaster
so basically you are threatening shane or anyone else if you get perma statted, you or eqms will do anything to run more people off this server and ruin the shard even more.
you shouldnt even be allowed to play here after that comment,
others are throwing out ideas and trying to come up with some solution and you just use threats

It's not really a threat, it's just a by-product of perma stat. Reds will have to res kill/grief to ensure that people don't try and come back easily. Reds will roll in larger numbers because it's safer.

tankian

Grandmaster
While they hit peak subscriptions after the launch of trammel, the graph on UO population clearly shows that trammel killed the upward trend in players.

Nice ad populum.

People oversimplifying problems, nothing new. As Derwolf stated, games have all historically fallen off during the summer time. Throw in that there are competitive alternatives to this server and magically you've brought up something a lot less convenient than just "pks are ruining the server".

I can seriously farm for weeks on end, even before I was in EQMS, and only see a handful of reds.
yes people do take breaks in summer and do quit to go play other games but if you read the forums everyday and keep up in discord and have guildies all saying they had enough of the pk zergs and quit, this is also reason we have so many quitting or just not loggin in. because they lose interest in game or get tired of not being able to do much in game without being pk'd. and its not a single pk or a small group of 1-3 or 5 friends running people off the server, its the big zergs of pks. there is no defending yourself against that many. there is no pvp in 10 plus reds terrorizing everyone. pvp is not 10 man ebolt rails on a tamer recalling into a dungeon

Garillo

Master
yes people do take breaks in summer and do quit to go play other games but if you read the forums everyday and keep up in discord and have guildies all saying they had enough of the pk zergs and quit, this is also reason we have so many quitting or just not loggin in. because they lose interest in game or get tired of not being able to do much in game without being pk'd. and its not a single pk or a small group of 1-3 or 5 friends running people off the server, its the big zergs of pks. there is no defending yourself against that many. there is no pvp in 10 plus reds terrorizing everyone. pvp is not 10 mainebolt rails on a tamer recalling into a dungeon

The best way to follow up an ad populum stance? Cite your personal, hand picked observations, also known as selection bias. No worries, both are rampant from your end of the spectrum. The world of UO is a 24 hour, persistent setting. If you think there's a zerg of 10 reds running around 24/7, you don't play here or you're just a giant crybaby. EQMS can field 10 people *maybe* once a week. Throughout the day (7am est-5/6pm est) they have 2-6 people, max. Rarely do their numbers deviate from this trend. Come 8pm-3/4 am est, they can get ~8 on 5 days out of the week. Citing a minute occurrence is poor form, advocating change over such occurrences is even worse.

We won't even mention that the 10 man zerg you're complaining about is always in the same 4-5 spots. (deceit 5, bottom level shame, no cut, occasionally fire titans, and destard).

Malkraven

Grandmaster
yes people do take breaks in summer and do quit to go play other games but if you read the forums everyday and keep up in discord and have guildies all saying they had enough of the pk zergs and quit, this is also reason we have so many quitting or just not loggin in. because they lose interest in game or get tired of not being able to do much in game without being pk'd. and its not a single pk or a small group of 1-3 or 5 friends running people off the server, its the big zergs of pks. there is no defending yourself against that many. there is no pvp in 10 plus reds terrorizing everyone. pvp is not 10 man ebolt rails on a tamer recalling into a dungeon

i get what you are saying but what do you yhink the outcome will be if u add perma stat? the people that will be hurt will be the solo 2 man pks while the zerg pks will not really even care since if they do die they have another 15 people round to grab heads.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Nothing to see here, nothing to worry about, Reds will keep their trammel, people will still complain and the world will become a little less intelligent.

If somehow there is perma-stat-loss introduced, well, there has been enough warnings regarding player-styles/people here and all that needed to happen was for players to chill out on the grief and we would all be here complaining about how OP tamers are.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster

Ahh, so its not the PKs that are the problem, its the zergs that are the problem... thats what youre saying, right? What is stopping blues from grouping up and defending themselves against the PKs who have grouped up? Nothing except that it takes effort -- effort youd rather not put in(like we do) so instead you choose to come to the forums/discord and cry hoping staff will change something.

Its a player mentality problem, youd rather cry about something instead of putting in the effort yourselves to stop the issue... there are so many blue guilds out there that hate PKs, why dont they work together to kill PKs? Ahh yes, because they dont WANT to because it would mean theyd have to share pixels with eachother.

I hope they put in perma stat as I will take pleasure in punishing every blue I see with no mercy the day that goes in... remember all those times we have ressed our blue victims, gave their stuff back, didnt kill their pets, safe champ spawn sundays, etc? They will be a thing of the past and all you will see is true pain and terror.... be careful what you wish for.

excruciating_cover-800x927.jpg

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Ahh, so its not the PKs that are the problem, its the zergs that are the problem... thats what youre saying, right? What is stopping blues from grouping up and defending themselves against the PKs who have grouped up? Nothing except that it takes effort -- effort youd rather not put in(like we do) so instead you choose to come to the forums/discord and cry hoping staff will change something.

Its a player mentality problem, youd rather cry about something instead of putting in the effort yourselves to stop the issue... there are so many blue guilds out there that hate PKs, why dont they work together to kill PKs? Ahh yes, because they dont WANT to because it would mean theyd have to share pixels with eachother.

I hope they put in perma stat as I will take pleasure in punishing every blue I see with no mercy the day that goes in... remember all those times we have ressed our blue victims, gave their stuff back, didnt kill their pets, safe champ spawn sundays, etc? They will be a thing of the past and all you will see is true pain and terror.... be careful what you wish for.

excruciating_cover-800x927.jpg

How many times must you admit to running people off the server before you get banned? I mean, another guy got banned for something exactly like this and yet, you get free reign.. Seriously, what is wrong with you?

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
How many times must you admit to running people off the server before you get banned? I mean, another guy got banned for something exactly like this and yet, you get free reign.. Seriously, what is wrong with you?

No one is forced to quit UO -- it is their own choice... if I could somehow force people to quit, Id have made you quit long ago when I realized you have an unhealthy emotional reaction to a video game.

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
Travelling past couple days so little access to discord. Has anything actually been confirmed? Or is everyone getting worked up over a rumor?

Darkarna

Grandmaster
No one is forced to quit UO -- it is their own choice... if I could somehow force people to quit, Id have made you quit long ago when I realized you have an unhealthy emotional reaction to a video game.

Seriously Glutt, you can not be that naive... You can not be that dumb... Or you are just trolling.......... You have to be...

Darkarna

Grandmaster
When you have no valid argument to my points, you resort to things like this.... sad indeed.

I could argue with you all day long if you wish, provide points, evidence and whatnot but to what end? You are stuck with your direction, achieving what you set out to do and obviously dislike anyone, who tries to stand in your way. Whatever floats your boat I say, but like many times before, be careful it doesn't sink *your reaction to this thread is enough proof to your ship getting leaks.* ;)

Salsa

Grandmaster
I could argue with you all day long if you wish, provide points, evidence and whatnot but to what end? You are stuck with your direction, achieving what you set out to do and obviously dislike anyone, who tries to stand in your way. Whatever floats your boat I say, but like many times before, be careful it doesn't sink *your reaction to this thread is enough proof to your ship getting leaks.* ;)

Didn't you quit?

Messremb

Grandmaster
Boohoo! If you make me play by the rules or do anything to add risk to my playstyle I will try to destroy your game.
-GluttonySDS 2016

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Didn't you quit?

So, someone who quits has to leave the forums as well? Last I heard, the busier the forums are, the more interest it provides. I guess this falls on blind eyes with you like everything else. Aren't you supposed to be under a table somewhere doing something?

Salsa

Grandmaster
So, someone who quits has to leave the forums as well? Last I heard, the busier the forums are, the more interest it provides. I guess this falls on blind eyes with you like everything else. Aren't you supposed to be under a table somewhere doing something?

I dunno, I don't hang out in the forums of games I don't play. Sounds like you're a big weirdo, but we all knew that.

Maybe you should go check out some WOW forum or something, where your input means something/anything.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
I dunno, I don't hang out in the forums of games I don't play. Sounds like you're a big weirdo, but we all knew that.

Maybe you should go check out some WOW forum or something, where your input means something/anything.

Look at Mr Entitled here... Look at him go... Cause he throws a ton of cash at this place, he believes he has the right to act like a complete sausage. Thank you for keeping the lights on for us, it really is appreciated. Now all you have to do, is change your persona and you might be a likeable chap.

Back under the table peon!

Status
Not open for further replies.